Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How well do you know PT's....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > How well do you know PT's....   << [1] [2]
hmmm your trying to trick us lol itz you isnt it lol?
i have a question...to actually...no three....ish.
y did i never get around to waking this thread up?
and
y didnt Elessar ask a new question (jk) Wink Smilie
and
ummm....can we ask ? about ourselfs or answer "me"??
Which member doesn't realize that writing in chat speak is:

1. Really annoying and rude to people who doesn't speak English and finds the language hard enough as it is.

and

2. In violation of the Planet Tolkien rules.
Elessar, it is not me, my real name is nothing close to Monica. But I'll give the answer to this question to just warm you guys up. Ithil has once said in the "How did you get your username?" thread that her name is Monica. So there. Now because you were the first to respond so warmly to this thread, why don't you ask a question?
Quote:
Which member on PT uses chat lingo and hasn't yet realised that
1. Really annoying and rude to people who doesn't speak English and finds the language hard enough as it is.

and

2. In violation of the Planet Tolkien rules.

Well, that would include most of the fresh blood that we have here on PT.
sry, but i have to l8r stop usin the lingo but w/e cuz f/n ill just anoy u! (dont even try to figure that out if it annoys u, no information is given Wink Smilie
can i use u for you and y for why? plz? i mean, please? :-D
I just wanted to have a grumble at you guys for not closing and tags; it's causing all the text beneath to appear in bold and italic!

Grrr, Snarl etc! Smile Smilie
sry Grep, r the thread pages longer?
Sorry Greppy... didn't realize that. Disturbed Smilie
Quote:
can i use u for you and y for why? plz? i mean, please? :-D
No, actually HECK NO!!! In fact there are some council members who are considering penalizing you for non-compliance.

Please read Rule No. 7 from our List of Website Rules, which states:
Quote:
7. No abbreviations like "som1, or How r u"?" Please write full sentences. Not everyone is familiar with sms and chatroom lingo.

Quote:
r the thread pages longer?
Yes, but if you look at the upper right and lower right of each page you will now find links to the top and bottom of each page as well as a to top of page link at the bottom of each post. This should make navigating through each thread a little easier. I also just noticed a new search function on the website's front page. Grep has been working really hard these past three weeks.
it looks really good! sry, i mean sorry for all the wierd chat lingo posts. ill try my best to stop using them!
That would be very good. And I am sure your English teacher will be very happy as well. Teacher Smilie
probably, allow me to quote from the rules to...i just read them.
Quote:
Evil Council Member!!!
im only kidding.
did i mention that you are so unhip that its a wonder youre bums dont fall off? :P
Quote:
did i mention that you are so unhip that its a wonder youre bums dont fall off? Tongue Smilie
Sounds like something Zaphod Beeblebrox was fond of saying, like to the lobby receptionist at the headquarters of Megadodo Publications on the planet Ursa Minor Beta, but it wasn't. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Whose avatar was once Howard the Duck Question Smilie
doesnt PlasticSquirrel have or had a duck on thier Avatar?
You got it Elrose, your turn. Happy Elf Smilie
cool
who was everyone supossed to start flocking to as leader of the world when they turned 18?
To Jim Jones?
not Jim Jones, its a one word user name thats not a regular sounding name.
Bhagwan?
nope, i'll give you a hint, this person is in chat more than posting...
ill say Vee, shes in chat more than posting, and she is a supreme overlord that everyone goes to to get roasted???
actually no
ok
ill give you a gianormous hint
gilly
Gilly Gilly will probably be Gildor.
your probably right
  << [1] [2]