Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Tolkien Yes or No Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Tolkien Yes or No Game   << [1] [2]
Quote:
What mountain?
The mountain Meneltarma, the "Pillar of Heaven, with the "Tarmasundar" (its five roots) extending out into the five peninsulas of the Island of Numenor. Upon the sumit of the mountain was the 'Hallow of Eru Ilúvatar'.
Right you are Grondy!!!!!!!!! I guess your next now Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Okay, I'm thinking of an object and to give you a clue so you can guess it before Friday, it is green.
Got The Blues Smilie Okay, I forgot what is was that was green and I also forgot to write it down: so someone else better start another round of this game. I must be worried about the surgery Friday, Got The Blues Smilie

(I do remember it wasn't King Elessar's gem stone nor the sign at The Green Dragon, because those were going to be too easy.)
I'll start another round.

I am thinking of an elf.
Did this Elf live in the Third Age?
Quote:
Okay, I forgot what is was that was green and I also forgot to write it down: so someone else better start another round of this game. I must be worried about the surgery Friday,

Don't worry, Grondy, you'll be fine. We'll all be thinking about you on Friday! *hugs*

Is this a female Elf Question Smilie
Is this Elf a Noldor?
'His sword was long; his lance was keen,' though he carried a spear named "Aeglos". Does this apply?
Did this elf die?
Gil-Galad?
Did this elf have siblings?
As it has been a month since the poster of this particular puzzle, I think we should assume that Etharion's answer of Gil-galad is the correct one and he may as well go ahead and post us a new puzzle. Happy Elf Smilie
since it has been waaay longer than a month, i will post a new one and if Etharion wants to post one, go ahead.

im thinking of...a hobbit.
Farmer Cotton?
u no the chances of u bieng right grondy?? like waaay small!
and no.
Has the hobbit ever worn The Ring?
never even seen it.
Fredgar Bolger?
in case grondy's wrong: did the hobbit live at the time of the war of the ring?
a little before it actually
Did he invent the game of golf?
yes.
  << [1] [2]