Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Twist my words...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Twist my words...   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] >>
We hast X-ray vision but thou hast not!

Throw me to the sky because I know I'm coming back.
Oh please, Brer Fox, whatever you do to me, please don't throw me into that briar patch.

"Consonants written twice are pronounce long; thus Yavanna has the long n heard in English unnamed, penknife, not the short n in unaimed, penny."
Now children, lets do the Alphabet.....

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home, this little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home
There were five little piggies with different hobbies but none of them had anything really useful to do.

Waiter? What's this fly doing in my soup?
Ahoy there! Can you please tell me one good reason for this little six-legged winged creature to have chosen the liquid food as the venue to indulge in marine activities?

Error, no keyboard -- press F1 to continue.
There is a problem with your computer, you inept clod,....no keyboard!!! Do press the F1 key so that we might return to your rather dumb activities.

Where is my tinder and flint?
How do I burn this?

I diet religiously. I eat all I want and then pray I don't gain weight.
Oh I couldn't have a another chocolate, oh well perhaps another, one more won't make a difference (oh yeah)!!!

There's no such word as can't
You will not find the word "can't" in any reputed dictionary of the language.

Civil War? What's so civil about war, anyway?
Even though the military conflict was between citizens of the same republic, it was far from being a courteous exchange of political ideals.

We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by this product.
Use it at your peril!

Somewhere over the rainbow
I wish I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

or

In an unknown place on the far side of the spectral image of sunlight as seen through water-droplets

Bottom of the ninth, scored tied, bases loaded, two out, and the count is three and two. There's the pitch and there go the runners...
Are we winning yet ? (Is this something to do with baseball - just guessing as never seen it played Very Mad Smilie )

Let me kiss it better
Let me use my lips in a more correct fashion as to provide more enjoyment and excitement than previously demonstrated! (Sounds very romantic, doesn't it?)

Why don't they provide us with accommodation?
OK, where's the nearest hotel.

Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed, I had a little drink about an hour ago and it's gone right to my head
Quote:
It's three o'clock in the morning,
We've danced the whole night thru,
And daylight soon will be dawning,
Just one more waltz with you.

Do the hokey-pokey.
Put your whole self in and shake it!

What are you doing?
Isn't it about time you did something.

Kiss me quick
Don't think about it fool, just pucker up and do it.

Who's this "we" Kemosabe?
i am the only one that is going to do this.
srry if i didnt read it right.

stop running around like a chicken with its head cutoff.
Sit still, will you!

Necessity is the mother of invention.
when in need make something that works.

Acting stuck up will only hurt you and will lose you friends.
If you must walk around with your nose in the air, watch out for that cliff: for the first step is a killer!

'Jealosy is the greatest of all evils, and the one that inspires least pity in those who are responsible for it.'
Never be envious of others.

You are of less use to me than a dying duck in a thunderstorm!
Your merit in this situation is less than a common waterfoul, which reached its demise during a period of tumultous percipitation.

Always a bridesmaid, but never a bride.
Clothes make a man!

There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a child's laughter.
The gleeful expression of a young one's mirth is the most wonderful thing in the multiverse.

When in Rohan, do as the Rohirrim do.
Adapt yourself to the manners of the places you go to.

And one day, it will dawn upon you and you will come running to me to ask my help.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday you'll regret it.

If I were king of the jungle ... I'd have courage!
I wouldn't be so sacred if I were a lion.

Would you like to dance with me?
Hey Babe, let's cut a rug.

Penalties may be invoked for failure to comply with this summons.
You can get in trouble.

There was a rock on the road and I stepped on it.
Nothing can stop me from reaching my destination.

You're too proud to be a king, my son.
Oh male offspring of my loins, never will your stuck-up, arrogant self become the ruler of men!

Take a running jump off a bridge.
Try bungee-jumping you should!

You will walk blind, deaf and dumb in the Netherworld and all will know that this is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles!
Dude, you killed the wrong man, and you are going to be sorry for it!

Live long and prosper!
Don't die young and poor!

You could not even bring yourself to decapitate that chicken and you want to be an exectioner?
That chicken looks better with a head, I think I change career!

Go and take a long walk off a short pier
Get lost stupid!

"Here I am, with a brain the size of a planet and they ask me if I can take you down to the bridge."
I'm not a fool and they ought to know it!

What does that red button do?
Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if... *kaboom*

Time is currently not one of my problems.

I am happily surprised at the fact that just when I'm re-reading THHGTTG, you bring it up again here. Big Smile Smilie
I'm not late.

Okay sir, I have mined the place to an inch like you asked me to but now how do I get out?
Help! I'm buried alive!

Look West, young man, evil goes East.
I've lost my sense of direction.

Lord, Give me patience and give it to me NOW!!
DO - AS - YOU'RE - TOLD Angry Elf Smilie (Been there, done that, got the t-shirt....I'm a mum)

My love is like a wide, wide ocean
You will drown if you don't watch out.

Geronimooooo!
"Look out be-e-e-elo-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w !!!"
Then she lit up the candle and showed me the way.
(Ooops! I did it again didn't I, like I forgot to post a new one yesterday. Sorry.)

My female guide spontaneously combusted lighting the pathway I was to follow.

We shall form an expedition to the mall, where we shall endevour to hang out for a few hours shopping, goggling, eating, and just generally fooling around; all the while trying to stay out of any major trouble with the powers that be.
We're gonna have a blast in the mall but in a legal way

Quote:
Ooops! I did it again didn't I, like I forgot to post a new one yesterday. Sorry.

I guess its routine now Grondy. Atleast, I've gotten used to it. By the way, you sounded like Britney Spears back there.

We are all prisoners here of our own device.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] >>