Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Twist my words...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Twist my words...   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] >>
Sorry, I don't know what the preceding sentence meant. Maybe "You got a problem with that?"

Are you just naturally stupid or did you have to take lessons.
You're an idiot

belief it or not, george is not home
plz leave a message at the beep
i must be out or id pick up the phone
where could i bee?
belief it or not, im not home
"Hey! George, Pick up the phone George." I guess he's not home. "Okay George, this is me. The battery on my cell has run dry, so call my answering machine, and we'll try to hook-up to lunch sometime."

"JOHN, by the grace of God King of England, Lord of Ireland, Duke of Normandy and Aquitaine, and Count of Anjou, to his archbishops, bishops, abbots, earls, barons, justices, foresters, sheriffs, stewards, servants, and to all his officials and loyal subjects, Greeting." - a translation of the salutation to the Magna Carta
Ya'll important people out there, John, the most important guy, says peace. - As meant by the Manga Carta.

Once you have opened up a Thread you will find yourself looking at a page of posts (there may be several pages of posts in the more popular threads, and this fact will be advertised next to the name of the thread).
See that envelope thingy on the left? If it is burning it is a hot topic.

When you wish upon a star and that wish doesn't come through in a timely manner, does that star turn into a fallen star: a shooting star that had a meteoric rise and then went out in a blaze of glory, never to be seen again?
Are shooting stars the result of unfulfilled wishes?

They were looking towards the horizon and with the first ray of the Sun, the first gleam of hope also dawned upon them because there he was - their King; and he had arrived to lead them out of their doom and misery.
Light came on that day and a man, a noble man came to deliver the ones he loved out of a nightmare

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder"
At the end of the day, what came in second can be much more dangerous.

Documents that establish your identity must contain your name, date of birth, signature, photo, and current residence address, in whole or in combination. ( I just got an identity card to replace my drivers licence which ran dry in 1980.)
Your ID should contain all the information necessary to identify yourself.

By the time a man realises his father was right, he has a son who thinks he
is wrong.
'I taught him everything I know and he still knows nothing.'

Wake up and smell the roses!
Why are you sleeping in my garden?

Trying is the first step towards failure.
"try you will not, do you must!" Yoda

The bovine quadruped perambulated with exceeding rapidity over the terrestrial protuberance.
The cow ran over the hill.

The bovine quadruped suddenly rose in the air up, above and beyond the Earth's orbiting chunk of green cheese, and then came back down again.
The cow jumped over the moon.

What's all this fixation with cow movements lately?
Why have the recent posts been about female kine?

How now brown cow?

Whooo nooo broon cooo (as they say in Scotland).

A...TISH.....OOOO
AaaaHorrrrrrsh---it!!!! (We had a guy in the office that could really milk that for all it was worth.)

When in doubt; throw it out!
If you have something and it dosen't work, be rid of it by disposing it in a timely manner.

"Momma, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Momma, life had just begun and now I've gone and thrown it all away." - Bohemian Rapshody by Queen
My feminine parent, I have recently terminated the existence of a human being. The process was as follows: I placed a ballistic weapon to his head and engaged its functional mechanism thereby executing him. My existence had recently commenced and I've deliberately hampered its continuing functionality.

Beauty in its various forms appeals to you.
What may be beautiful to one may not be to another! or Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! or there's no accounting for taste...lol

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home....
This little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none....
And this little piggy went wewewewewe all the way home.
The thumb went shopping; the index finger lounged around its domicile; the bird finger feasted on cooked bovine flesh; while the ring finger fasted; and the pinkie digit squealed continuously as it ran back to its sty. Oink Smilie

Remember that the next time your little hut seems to be burning to the ground, it just may be a smoke signal that summons the Grace of God.
The Supreme One is with you; always.

Executive ability is prominent in your make up.
with all that masscara on, you look like you could be a CEO
hmmm

i hear the train a comin
its rollin round the bend
and i aint seen the sunshine since, i dont no when
A locomotive is turning around a curvature on its course and I don't remember the last time I saw the daylight.

God's my favourite fictional character.
"I'm an atheist!"

The right of political opposition is only maintained through the freedom of the press.
If the press say it - it must be true - the press never lie!!!!!!

Tattoo or not to tattoo, that is the question
Am I drunk enough to withstand all those painful colored needle pricks?

Once you have opened up a Thread you will find yourself looking at a page of posts.
click a line of text and you will find yourself in a sea of text

one day as i was walking down the street i saw a man. this man was wearing bright green glasses, the kind you see granny's wear. what was odd about this is he was dressed like a goth punk thing with paper clip earrings and bleeding masscarae
I saw this man who really needed a stylist!

Houston, we have a problem sorry watching Apollo 13 at the moment....
"Oh no, not again." - Also the last thought of a space-faring bowl of petunias, according to Douglas Adams. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

"There he goes again." - Ronald Reagan
And he repeats his previous action.

Be tactful: Overlook not your own opportunity.
Don't miss your chance.

He who leapeth for the moon, and reacheth it not, leaps higher than he who stoops in the mud for a penny.
(I just finished reading the Merry Adventure's of Robin Hood.)
Playing leapfrog is fun.

If your desires are not extravagant they will be granted
Ask, and you will receive. Maybe.

Head for the wooden door to the south and enter a room with a staircase leading down. Rest here and then go down the steps to enter the Lizardfolk Tunnel.
go straight, down the stairs, and to the tunnel. 'kay.

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request

lol
No.

You are careful and systematic in your business arrangements.
You would't believe what my fortune cookie just said.

See our Beer & Wine menu on the back blackboard wall, or ask your server!
Either read from the drink listings on the board or check the internet.

Enjoy the chills and the thrills that this entertaining ride presents.
this ride's the siklist, so ride it!

when the going get tough, the tough get going.
Run away! Run away! Run away!

List all the points on which the two countries agree.
Mention all the topics of agreement between the two nations.

You have a potential urge and the ability for accomplishment.
You can do it! I know it and you know it, so get out there and get the job done.

The little things make him a hero, things not often seen... Sacrifices made while living out each day's routine.
I don't love my dad enough.

This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.
You can no longer receive the face value of this ten dollar bill in silver or gold from the US Gummint, like you used to be able to back in the good old days of the mid-twentieth century.

Why do you want to drink the lake dry, after you have eaten a whole jar of jalapeno peppers?

I told you jalapenos cause dehydration!

You are very expressive and positive in words, act and feeling.
The message in my fortune cookie confirms that the author has never met me, else my cookie went astray and I got yours. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

When we returned to the Spirit Key door, we found it had been locked in our absence and we no longer had the key, necessitating the loading of a saved game from the day before yesterday and a replay of the hardest battle in the game.
The locked door bug in 'Pool of Radiance:Ruins of Myth Drannor' once again reared its ugly head. Jumping Flame Smilie
We got stuck in an endless loop.

What're you gonna do over the weekend?
Dost thou have any plans for the next few days?

Our telephone representatives will have access to this order in about 60 minutes.
please hold

yo, he's always trippn when i talk to next mans
Watch how i freak him out just by talking to this other guy.

You are assured of complete satisfaction with every purchase you make from our store.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] >>