Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Twist my words...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Twist my words...   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

It was bright, and the slimy roots, Did grow and tangle in the water, All misty were the mangroves, And the gnome-rats outgrew. 

The last line had me stumped. Wink Smilie

'Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.'

Have fun with that one! Big Smile Smilie

A triad of circlets for the fay-monarchs beneath the heavens,

A hebdomad for the bearded miners in their chambers of rock,

An ennead for finite humans destined to fall,

A single for the Shadow Master on his shadowy throne

In the Black Land where the shades are.

Is that ok? Big Smile Smilie

'Lie flat and still!' hissed Aragorn, pulling Sam down into the shade of a holly-bush, for a whole regiment of birds had broken away from the main host, and came, flying low, straight towards the ridge.

Get down; eat dirt; and freeze! Those damnable Crebain are out spying; they are looking for us; and obviously, we do not wished to be found.

Get down and give me 100.

'I'm mugging you.'   indecision

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. 

He ran away once trouble loomed ahead!

Don't use hot water over 50C to avoid deformation of the plastics

If one employs the use of scalding pure liquid hydrogen and oxygen within a vessel of a manmade substance that is the product of a certain type of polymerization, one risks the distortion of said substance, which can be avoided by not doing so in the first place. 

*wow, that's a mouthful*

New one:

Merrily skipping down the road, the chipper lad encountered a fascinating pebble when he stumbled upon it.

<< [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]