Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What's on your mind?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What's on your mind?   << [1] [2]
im thinking about anne bloody frank and her bloody story in hiding.....GRRRRRR IT MAKES ME MAD!!!!!
bloody 3 pages of flaming Anne Frank! i think i would have to agree that books dealing w/ a broder veiw than just one family in HIDING would better illistate the holocost...and i also wish schools would teach about Dresden and other less than pleasing things the Allies did....the first time i heard about Dresden was in Slaughter house 5! sure heroshima was bad but we learn about the atom bomb and then there are ppl saying that if we got rid of the atom bomb then we would have less death! they must not heard of Dresden as it was a fire bombing not an atom bombing and Dresdens death count was 150,000! thats more than heroshima and nagaski combined! and i am also thinking of posting this in the Ranting thread.....Cat Smilie
I've been thinking about what herbs I should ingest for my runny nose...
I've had two interviews with Wells Fargo in the past two weeks, and I'm suppose to hear back from them by the end of this week. I am consumed just waiting for their phone call!
im thinking about how random life is.
Florida....I'm going on 25/3 for 2 weeks and getting really excited.......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I haven't been that far on a plane..... :o)
hmmmm...im thinking off...homework. and bee's. now im thinking of computers. now im thinking of the family friendly rating thing.
Crud! I still have to write-make Wesley write-that report for the Social Studies Fair... Stupid hurricanes, I didn't get to go to the Fair last year...Yay! I turned !16! last year...Sunday was the 16th...A week ago that Saturday, my dad made me apply for a job... I wanna work at Big Star... Aww man, my ex used to work at Big Star... I broke up with him! My best friend has girlfriend, its so sweet!

That is what went through my head, about five minutes; I used to say:

My train of thought left without me.
i need to find a timeline on johnny cahs life...
gosh darn Haley, why won't you get on AIM???....
practice is evil, hate Rick....
Im a Great White!!!...
Man, I couldnt breathe at practice tonight, should I tell my mom???...

(theyre all kinda related)
ic.....

now im thinking....of flogging molly sweatshirt that should have been here...
ummmm..crap...got a english poem due tomorrow...why do i have to have english...i can speak it fluently...it was my first language...stupid teachers and school!!! darn them all!!!!
  << [1] [2]