Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Vee

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Vee   
Why does nobody like Vee? I like Vee, and the avatar.
What do you mean "nobody like Vee"? I like Vee and I'm sure most other people here on the site do. Strange topic...
It is not really a strange topic. I can understand why it seems like nobody likes Vee. And darn it, I had such a good reply to this, but I lost it, so this one will have to do.

Truth is, everybody likes Vee. This thread proves it. I never got a thread named after me. *sob* (just kidding. Wink Smilie )

Problem is, people who have been here for a while and knows Vee, are using an inside joke on the newbies. Thus making her sound evil and cruel. In the chat room, Vee and I are known as the V-goddess. We both have (real) names that start with V, we are both council members and we both rule (obviously). She keeps claiming she is the evil V goddess, but she is really good as gold and a real softy (don't tell her I said that). Truth is I am a lot more evil than she is. It is all fun and games. In the forum, my part seems to have fallen out though.

I wouldn't have let anyone talk about her (or anybody else) that way unless I knew it was a joke and that she started it and that she gladly plays along. And I am very glad to see that you stop and ask why it seems nobody likes her, instead of just accepting it. Two thumbs up to you, Findarato! Thumbs Up Smilie Thumbs Up Smilie
Quote:
Why does nobody like Vee?

(sob) Is it true? But.. but..... I am a fluffy bunny.

Wiggle Smilie

Thanks Amarie, fellow V-goddess, who rules beside me, omnipotent and awesome.... (I taught her everything she knows about being evil).

I'm not sure how it all started - I think I once mentioned that another group call me Queen of Evil.

I like my avatar as well. It represents me well.

Wiggle Smilie

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit.

You being 'Big Bad' in the Silver River Tavern RPG also helped a lot. I think that was what really got the snowball rolling. Or fireball. Forgotten was the Vee that loved linedancing wiggle smileys.

Quote:
(I taught her everything she knows about being evil).

Oh I don't know about that, it has just become a lot more visible thanks to you. Wink Smilie

Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Like this?

I will delete this post soon hopefully before anyone gets a migraine from looking at the linedancing smileys.
Of course everyone likes Vee. Everyone who disliked her has been banished to Siberia.

That said, i wonder how the weather in Yakutsk is this time of the year...
It justs seems that in a lot of threads Vee isn't in there is something posted to the effect of "watch out for Vee", or "Vee is evil" or something like that. Personally, I like Vee, especially her avatar. And the avatar is a lot better than mine...
I think ppl might have been joking.
I figured that. But still...
Wow, I can't pass up commenting on this thread. Yes, it does seem like we barbeque Vee as often as we accuse her of barbequing the newbies. But like Vir and Amarie said, we do so because she's such a good sport. She's also a peach of a friend, which anyone who visits with her in the chat room will tell you. Take heart Findarato, we do love and respect our resident V-goddess so read those posts with that in mind. Thanks for being a good friend and sticking up for her though! Angel Smilie
Don't let the sheep's clothing fool you, Findarato...Vee is pure, undiluted E-V-I-L!!!

Only kidding, of course, but to reiterate what has already been said, Vee is someone I respect and admire very much and I like her evil-it has brought me to aspire to reach such heights, er, depths, er whatever...(Don't strike me down, Vee!) Ha Ha Ha Smilie

So take heart, Fin my lad, Vee is safe here...Or is she? Very Evil Smilie
How can anyone see the picture of Vee on The Council page and think her evil?

Now, the picture of Amarie, that's intimidating. By the way that's a nice Hugin and Munin avatar, Amarie.
Quote:
How can anyone see the picture of Vee on The Council page and think her evil?

I don't know, Shaya...haven't you seen Monty Python's Holy Grail to see what fuzzy bunnies can do!!!??? Bunnies have fangs!!! Disturbed Smilie

And...I thought it was a strange topic only because I thought it was obvious that we were joking with Vee and that we all don't actually hate her, but I certainly don't mind having a discussion topic centered around Vee.

Amarie, on the other hand...Amarie's always so mean to me Sad Smilie. I think she targets me on purpose. Wink Smilie
This is all gonna end up with everybody running away from me, isn't it? *sniff* Oh well, at least Vee, the cat and my boyfriend still likes me.

*shoots rubber band at Eruwen, purly by accident of course*
At least the cat and your boyfriend still like you......

Yeah, let's stop talking about fluffy little ole me and start on Amarie. Boy, is SHE evil???
Quote:
*shoots rubber band at Eruwen, purly by accident of course*

OW!!! My eye! My eye! *just kidding...you missed!* hahahaha Smile Smilie

Yeah, let's talk about Amarie. How about those ravens there Amarie? Maybe it's not Norse mythology...maybe, maybe it's about Edgar Allan Poe and his poem The Raven -- Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary...yeah, it's all about the raven who drove the narrator MAD! Very Mad Smilie

*Picks up rubberband and shoots it back at Amarie* (sticking her tongue out at her in the process)
Now you mention it, those are indeed ravens! I thought it was a black flower, until now. I've never been good in Rorschach tests...

On a sidenote, maybe it are crows.

Now i wonder if it's really Pocahontas on Terrijayne's avatar... :-P
Now that old Amarie...scary stuff. She is really the one to look out for. Tricksy, that one. We watches her very closely, don't we precious? I heard she eats the still-beating hearts of ravens as she performs her sacrificial ceremonies on Wednesdays at exactly midnight on a full moon in December when the temperature is precisely one degree below zero! Yikes! Super Scared Smilie

Oh, wait, that's my ritual...oops. Oh well. Spilled the beans. Big Laugh Smilie
if ya'll don't stop talking about Vee, her head is gonna get real big, and then she'll be in a world of hurt because she won't be able to fit through doorways.......and stuff
*winks* I love yah Vee babe. ur a hottie............ Jumping Flame Smilie
When I say, "Vee is evil" read it as "Vee (read we) are evil" And there you have the essence of PT. Nah...everyone loves Vee (read me). And all those who think Vee is a bad, bad girl have been grilled and their bones currently lie in her basement. I am one of the very few who escaped (detection).

Quote:
*sniff* Oh well, at least Vee, the cat and my boyfriend still likes me.

Forgotten your lovely, little brother, have you?
Awww. My darling lill bro. Big Smile Smilie *happy again*

Quote:
*winks* I love yah Vee babe. ur a hottie............

You should see the rest of the bunny picture. Wink Smilie

Quote:
By the way that's a nice Hugin and Munin avatar, Amarie.

Thank you Shaya!
Quote:
Now, the picture of Amarie, that's intimidating.

Thank you? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie But I do see what you mean. Wink Smilie
Thanks Rho and thanks Lord Aragorn. As for you, Amarie, there is no bunny picture - OK?
Virumor wrote: Now i wonder if it's really Pocahontas on Terrijayne's avatar... :-P

Don't really know who this chick is, but she's from a drawing of Ted Nasmith's so I doubt its Pocahantas! The whole pic has a HUGE bunny and two kids at her feet. Don't want to go into the psychological journey of that one. Just liked the picture, as it reminded me of myself in younger years. Migs helped me...bless him and all his patience.

Btw Amarie...thanks for all the time you took trying to help me with my first avatar attempt. Don't know why that didn't fly, but I still appreciate all your efforts. I've still got that one stored and may try it again someday. Which reminds me....we're now talking also about Amarie. Just want to say she's a gem also...perhaps a silmaril? Amarie is always kind to the newbies and takes time to visit with you in the chatroom. As our other V-goddess she is a wonderful addition to PT! Angel Smilie
Amarie is nice as well as Vee, but for some strange, demented reason I know not, I am attracted to Vee's avatar. Ravens are nice, but they just don't quite make my grade... again, no offense meant.
Vee is constantly weaving a web of deceit and therefore every newbie is frightened because they don't wish to be flayed alive or banished to the "great depths of Siberia."
(splutter)

Lies all lies.....

But I agree - my avatar is cool.
V is totaly awasome she is REALLY Cute as a big fluffy bunny (I hope i wont get smited) Tongue Smilie Anyways Vee is really cool and she will always be
Tiger_Eyes
Vee? A cute fluffy bunny? Maybe, but deadly and cute. And always spinning a web of deceit.
Bunnies don't spin webs.

Vee is one of the best people I've ever met online...heh, real life too! She does have this reputation of being evil, but she never was to me. I think it's because I'm a girl. Wink Smilie Vee's done so much for the PT community, we all can't help but love her! Vee, I raise my mug and tip my hat to you! Orc Grinning Smilie

And going back to the evil rabbits- I had a rabbit once which attacked people! I have a couple of scars from her, but I think a family member of mine has more. He was viciously attacked once...she literally bit the hand that fed her.
Everyone loves Vee!!! It's just that we like to pretend she eats newbies. So watch out for Vee!!!! It's a joke. But really, everyone loves VEe.
A web of deceit is spawned by the character, not the creature it emanates from. I don't like Vee. Eating newbies and such. I wish people would be more like Grondmaster.
(Walks in with power and begins to beat up D-rob, but after a moment decides to quit so Grondy or Vee won't send him to Siberia)
Can't say I like the word 'deceit' being used quite so often with regard to me but if eating newbies is so offensive to you be assured you have nothing to fear from me.
I don't like you even if you refrain from eating newbies in front of people. I know you do it, so I hold my grudge. Enough said, Vee?
This seemed kind of joking and fun, but I think it just went a bit sour.
I don't even know D-rob and i have no idea what I have done to make him resent me. Any more of this and the thread will be locked. Fun and jokes are one thing but when that becomes abusive or offensive oneupmanship then it is time to call a halt.

Sorry guys, I don't want to come the heavy handed CM here but being accused in that tone is not my idea of fun.

Play nice.
D-rob told me after I beat him up that he doesn't think Vee's avatar should be allowed onto a family friendly web site. I disagree. He also said he doesn't wish to be a rebel or a "stirrir of contention", I think were his words. He wishes "peace to be abundant in the world of Planet Tolkien", and I agree. No more hard feelings anyone? Good because I like to watch Vee eat newbies. Smile Smilie
I felt that I needed to apologize in person. Vee, I hope that you accept my greatest apologies with complete sencerity and I give my oath to be less contentious. That said, I wish to also express my heartfelt desire to become friends. I don't like your avatar; however, I am willing to overlook my prejudices for the value of friendship. Vee, I uhhh... umm... love you. Do you accept my offer?
What the heck is happening? We all like Vee, no one can take that away and anything said about her(such as the Newbie-eating)is strictly comedic and NOT meant to be taken seriously...Vee is just so much darn fun to joke around with as she has a great sense of humor...So lighten up! Smile Smilie Vee, I say lock the thread-because nothing more needs to be said on this subject, even though it was (mostly) fun.

Please remember, folks, that we are all family and if any of us disagree or dislike another member, we should do the right thing by keeping it to ourselves. Everyone has the right to respect and dignity. So have some fun, for Pete's sake! Get over it!
Watch Out! Here comes Grondy! Moderator Smilie Can anyone tell me how this chatroom log found its way into our forum? Good Eru people, I had to wade through five pages of mush In Love Smilie Kiss Smilie Making Out Smilie I Love You Smilie and what did I learn, other than next time to wear my hipboot waders? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
What's wrong with Vee's avatar? I think it looks cool! It's better than the one you have D rob!
Moderator Smilie I have locked this thread as the discussion has run well past its course. If you have an issue with this you may send me a PM (private message). Moderator Smilie