Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: If you had....................

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > If you had....................   [1] [2] >>
alright...this might be the worst game ever but here it is....
First person: If you had $1000000.00 what would you do?
2nd person: buy a tv If you had a skateboard what woud you do?
3rd person: terrorize the neighborhood if you had a guss that shot insults wrapped in plastic what would you do?
and so on.
there it is. is it that bad?
I would probably use it once, then feel guilty and never use it again.
If you had a boat where would you sail?
I'd sail West and look for the shores of Aman.

If you had one chocolate left who would you give it to?
what a question, I'd eat it myself. Orc Smiling Smilie no, I'd give it to the first person who asks me if he can have it...

if you flew to the moon, what would you leave there so that everyone after knows you were there?
My footprints...they'll be sure to recognize my shoes...

If a giant dropped in your backyard what would you do?
Find out where in the world it came from! Then, offer it some tea.

If you had the ability to see one thing in your future, what would you want to see?
see if I made it into the history books

if you had a working nanobot, what would you do with it?
use it to blow up enemy fortresses

if you had a million books what would you do?
read them and then donate them.

If you had a pet lion what would you do
Use it to keep that darned neighbor's dog in check...

If you had four hands what would you do?
Become a famous drummer

If you could turn invisible what would you do?
I would violate just about every law my current school has that is possible.

If you could banish someone to the barren wastes of Siberia, who would it be? PLEASE No rude comments about members here!!!

Moderator Smilie And please. no html, just use our bold, underline, and italics buttons. Moderator Smilie
All politicians!

If you could have one wish to see and speak to a famous, dead person, who would you choose?
I would choose HG Wells because I really like his books and he is sometimes refered to as the Father of Science Fiction and I love Sci-Fi!

If you could go and live in a mansion for free, on a different planet, without any friends, family, or enemies, would you?
Without even you guys? That would be torture!

If you could be best in the whole wide world at doing one thing, what would it be?
I think it would be cool to be the best Cat Stevens like Singer/intsramentalest/copmoser.....

if you had high speed internet what would you do?
Pretty much the same I do now... go on it everyday.

If you were deaf and you wanted to be thankful for it what would you do?
Paint.....or dance....to the music in my own head....OR write an amazing novel about my life.....

If you had the answer to the meaning of life, who would you tell?
Quote:
copmoser

just wondering what is a copmoser Elrose?

I would tell my closest friend, Haley.

If you could marry anyone in the world (alive or dead), who would you marry?
funny, i had at one point thought of entering the sisterhood...
but since I haven't, I'll choose my cousin's friend, Steven... I Love You Smilie

if you could eat ten pounds of candy each day and not get fat, what would you do?
eat! there's nothing more I can say about that.

if you could make one thing in your life different, what would it be?
Going to school at 6am ( i couldnt think of anything better)

If you could change one thing in LotR, what would it be?
Let Men be able to meet Elves in the Halls of Mandos. It's so cruel that when we die, our Elvish friends may never see us again...

If your friends gained complete control over you, what would you do?
whatever they said i should do

If there was a person you didnt know on the street asking for money, what would you do?
(actually)
I don't think I would give him/her something. it's actually happened to me before and I never gave anything to anyone, not because I'm no nice person, but because you don't know what they actually take it for. I mean, I don't want to support any illegal things or anything... there are other, better ways of charity.

if you could influence the weather, what would you do?

i would make it snow every day.

if you could be any character in any book (besides lotr) which would you be?
I'd be a Mother Abbess of Redwall!!! Happy Elf Smilie

If you had twenty minutes in Middle-Earth, what would you do?
I would see Lothlorien if they would let me, because that is my favorite place in ANY of the books! Also it is extremely beautiful.

If you could meet anyone from LotR, who would you meet?
I'd meet Galadriel, but if it includes the people from the Sil, then Finrod.

If the world was about to get turned to ice and you were the only who could save it, what would you do?
i would do whatever i had to do to save the earth from certain doom Very Evil Smilie Exploding Head Smilie

if you could meet one singer (alive or dead), who would you meet?
Oooh Chester from Linkin Park 'swoon - I love his voice too.

If there was a magic potion to make you immortal - would you take it?
No. Death ... destruction ... losing everyone I know ... I'd rather face the unknown.

*posted at the same time* Miruvor: It depends. If it was a nice, long, fluffy tail or something, no. If it was just a stump of a thing: yes.

If you could change your name to anything at all (including a name of the opposite gender), what would it be (including several middle names)?
That's a tough one...I love my name, which is Anastasia, so I have never even thought of changing it. If I did change it, I'd probably change it to something worldly and/or associated with nature like India, Sierra or Dakota.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To cure all the sick

If you could kiss Kiss Smilie anyone (other than your family) who would you kiss?
Ioan Gruffudd....ooooowwwwaaaaaa...those lips!

If you could go back in time, and bring someone into our time period, who would you bring back?
my grandmother Sad Smilie

If you could have ANYTHING super powers, money, Anything, wot would it be?
The ability to fly like a hawk.

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be?
Hmmm, honestly, no idea, but probably just someone who people love to be around.

If you could change one thing about your phyiscal apperance, what would it be?
idk...actually nothing...not that im beutiful but it bugs me when ppl dont like how they look...they were born that way so just accept it!

if you could have 1 program on ur cpu wot?
One that could make money!

If you could be in a band - which band would you be in
Led Zeppelin!!!

If you had a magic sword, which magical ability would you like it to have?
umm I would want my magic sword to be able to heal me when I was wounded in battle.

If you had a million Trollocs, what would you do with them?
oh, I think I'd try to find out what trollocs are???

If you lived in the middle ages in europe and had the opportunity to go to the new world on the mayflower, would you do so?
It would depend on my religious orientation and/or how bad my life was in England or Holland (BTW, they set sail about 200 years after the "Middle Ages." Wink Smilie )

If you had the chance to move to another country right now, would you?
depends on the country, but generally I like my country very much.
ok, yea, my mistake, I wasn't quite concentrated... usually I know such basic things, although I'm not too good at recalling historical details... I shouldn't ask historical questions then, maybe?!

If you had a hamster, what would be its name? Wink Smilie
I did have a hampster when I was little - I called it Mandy Very Sad Smilie

If you could change one event in your life would you bearing in mind the course of events following may also change...
To be true if I had a chance, I wouldn't have changed anything!!! I'm satisfied with almost everything, but even those little not very pleasant moments I don't want to change! As Oscar Wilde said: "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"! Brilliant!

If you had a magic wand, what would be your first wish?
My first wish would be either to have more time to think about my first wish or to have all A's in school.

If you could play the guitar, what would be the first piece you would learn? (it doesnt matter what skill level)

BTW - Trollocs are these evil, ugly, bad guys in WoT. They work for the Dark One, Myrdraal, and the Forsaken.
ok...
I actually can play the guitar... more or less... but, well, I don't know. there are many songs I'd like to play... *argh* right now I can't think of anything special...

If you could be someone famous for one day, who would it be? can be someone who already died, of course.
Albert Einstein (how did that guy think???)

If your boss commanded you to finish a year's work in one day, what would you do?
  [1] [2] >>