Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Hobbit

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Hobbit   
Has everyone seen the trailer for The Hobbit? Man is it awsome, and the music... I expected none less. The Trailer (Hopefully) At this computer I am not allowed to download, so if it doesn't work, tell me please.
Hi !!!! IT WAS AS YOU SAID : AWSOME !!!!I cant wait to see it !! The MUSIC was very good but the scenes were great Elf Winking Smilie
Hi again , just wanted to tell you that I downloaded it , Im gonna watch it again and again . THANKS!!!!
THAT WAS COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER 19 2006 (HOPEFULLY)! IM GOING TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
finally also managed to have a look at it....
so, that doesn't look that bad, does it? some well known faces in there. but I imagined smaug quite differently...
the music is really good, is it by howard shore again?
That is an old trailer scratched together by Steve a couple years ago.

He did a pretty good job of editing in the dragon from that movie a few years back (I can't remember its name) into PJ's three LOTR movies.

The dragon movie is the one where the wizard can't make it across the country alive, so he sends his apprentice who then ressurrects the wizard near the dragon and he gets picked up by the flying dragon and the apprentice smashes the gem and blows both the dragon and the wizard to smithereens and rides off on a white horse into the sunset with the girl, who started the movie as a boy so she wouldn't get fed to the dragon. I'm sure you all know that movie's name, I think it was a one worder that started with "Dragon...".
Who's gonna be starring in it? And who's directing it? I'm sorry but I've been terribly behind on news....
It is a HOAX!
dont know what you mean Grondy.... Peter Jackson is directing it ,
Ian Holm , Ian McKellen and Andy Serkins will be there... Pixie Smilie
The movie was called "Dragonslayer" Grondy.
Thanks Cloveres, yes that was the movie dragon they morphed into PJ's LOTR to make that phoney trailer, which they did very well. Besides, it can't get started yet because PJ is suing New Line over DVD sales of the LOTR movies for money he hasn't yet been paid.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread. If you want to speculate on the new movie, click on The Hobbit.....The Movie.