Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: City definitions

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > City definitions   
well....for those of u who have read "the Deeper Meaning of Liff" u will know this game...but w/e

Example
Elrose: Des Moines
Ithil: a houseplant that is the only one left alive in a house cause its plastic
Las Angelos

and so on...k?

Las Angeles
by the power invested in me by...myself i guess...LIVE!!
now that this threads heatr is at least going bum......bum ill post this list.....
Quote:
Middlesbroughbiological name for the back of the knee
Cork: a person who is bouncy and likes to talk alot.
Louisvillea person who really doest no wot they r trying to do so just does wotever seems more fun
Seattle: When you are at the end of a book and it doesnt turn out the way you want it to.
Malibu: The stuff left in your handkerchief after you have blown your nose.
Frankfort, KY: That yellow condiment you put on your hot dogs.
Puyallup: a word that looks like it says something backwords but doesnt

omg, tis is hard and theres only like 3 of them so far! HELP!!
I need more explanation, more examples on this game before I can join in. Happy Elf Smilie
k....some1 gives the name of a city like Indonesia. the next person thinks of something that there should be a word for but there isnt. like that houseplant thing. then they give a city.
Quote:
k....some1 gives the name of a city like Indonesia.

Since when is Indonesia a city? Wiggle Smilie
Elrose was using 'city' as a pars pro toto, i believe. Very poetic!
I understood absolutely NOTHING!!! I feel myself being an orc Orc Going Huh Smilie
Is the object there should be a name for but isn't supposeds to be related to the city at all? Or is this all just complete randomness? Either way sounds fun, but I'd like to know.
O'k Elrose, for example what should we do with "Indonesia"?
sry but u guys r on when im sleeping so here i am...say Indonesia was a city...say u always thought there should be a word for ppl who steal other ppl's ball pt. pens...then u say that that word is now officially Indonesia. and for all i know, Indonesia is not the ball pt. pen capital of the world so no, they do not have to be related. and yes it is random. and i will keep a list of words and there def.'s untill Grondy or someone kindly volunteers cause i keep on being gone Wink Smilie
o yeah...Gildor? Idnonesia is a city because i say it is and i said it first
*Elrose learned that from....Gildor? nooo....well mayb
Yeah, but you forgot that I'm always right. Wiggle Smilie
Okay, I think I finally understand this....

There is no biological name for the back of the knee, so from now on it shall be called Middlesbrough (although Middlesbrough is really the armpit of England).
yay except u forgot to give the next person a city name. so ill say that u said Indonesia cause its such a nice city Wink Smilie

Indonesia: a person who is "always" right yet only because they say they are. and they can do that because they say that they can. ect. :-D

Cork
Cork: a person who is bouncy and likes to talk alot.
(is that right? i dont think i get the gist of the game...i might though...i dont really no though)

Louisville
sure just go w/the flow...
a person who really doest no wot they r trying to do so just does wotever seems more fun

Malibu
Malibu: The stuff left in your handkerchief after you have blown your nose.

Seattle
Seattle: When you are at the end of a book and it doesnt turn out the way you want it to.

Next city: Frankfort, KY
Frankfort, KY: That yellow condiment you put on your hot dogs. Rolling Eyes Smilie

Puyallup (it is the home of the annual Washington State Fair and is pronounced pew-al-up.)
Puyallup: a word that looks like it says something backwords but doesnt

Blarney