The Riddle Rules:
1) Ask a riddle, doesn't have to be Tolkien related.
2) Your riddle can be any form, prose, poem, story riddle, just a question, it doesn't matter as long as it's a riddle.
3) You try and figure out the riddle last posted.
4) You can talk to each other, ask opinions, whatever you can to figure it out.
5) The person asking cannot give too directs hints.
6) Whoever gets it correct asks the next riddle.
And now back to Val's original post:
Hi Beowulf. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. You riddle games sound like something that could be played quite nicely on a forum such as ours. I'm not very good at riddles myself but I'm going to have a guess at your anyway. As I'm likely to get them wrong, there's plenty of scope for others to have a go after me.r
At night they come without being fetched, rAnd by day they are lost without being stolen.
I make five from one. rI'm a golden path without an end, rA giant bow no man can bend. r
I tell who has won, and who is lost. rI'm always true, but don't trust me. rI won't take your soul, but I'll hold your past.