Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: NNOOO!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > NNOOO!!!!   
Okay, but I didn`t know that there was a ban on that sort of stuff. Sorry, I just wanted to know someone elses opinion. Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie I`m a walking disaster I am. No one give me any sympathy okay. I`m fed up with myself. Don`t worry. You`ll never see me again. Starting from.........

[Edited on 20/3/2003 by Sheryl]
Come Back Sheryl!!!!! We'll miss you if you go, and I'll sulk....
Dont go Sheryl, dont worry we all put our foot straight in it somethimes, you are only 14 after all (or so I understand) we all have to learn to (at least try to no-one succeeds all the time I assure you) say the right thing in the right place. Me Im an old lady and I still mange to put my foot (in fact both feet) in it sometimes. Smile Smilie Smile Smilie
Oh pull yourself together Sheryl, I don't like you because you're a meek little turnip, I like you because you're outspoken and say what you're thinking, there's little or no politics with you! Yes maybe you should think before you say somrething, but don't we all. Do you really think I've not managed to offend, insult or be shouted at by people. Of course I have! Now take the rollocking as a lesson and carry on, rember if you fall of the bike, get back on it! I expect to see a new post froim you by Tuesday or else I'll set Sprout the terrible on you! Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Okay, but I didn`t know that there was a ban on that sort of stuff. Sorry, I just wanted to know someone elses opinion. I`m a walking disaster I am. No one give me any sympathy okay. I`m fed up with myself. Don`t worry. You`ll never see me again. Starting from.........
Quote:
Now take the rollocking as a lesson
Sorry Sheryl, it wasn't meant as a rollocking as such. That was just my standard sort of reply when I have to edit out posts for whatever reason (but after the umpteenth time of editing people's posts for the same reasons, I guess the Moderator Smilie horns Moderator Smilie can appear a bit sharp).

I try to treat everyone as equals in here, and in doing so, I sometimes forget that you are only eleven years old. If you are worried about falling foul of our rules in future, take the time to read the email that accompanied your password. We don't have too many rules here, but if we have a banned subject it is because the subject is likely to offend or upset some member within our multi-national group.

Hopefully we'll still get to see you around here (otherwise I'll feel really bad Very Sad Smilie )
I`m really sorry Val, I didn`t mean to make you feel bad. I`d had a bad day at school and I know you must get paranoid with all the posts that you edit every day. I`m really sorry.

Ross you really know how to make someone laugh/cheer up. Big Laugh Smilie

I had tried to send an email to some of the council members but somethings gone wrong with my email. Sorry, I did a really long email explaining myself and I`m sure you don`t want to read it all.

It took me about an hour to write it all, I tried with all my heart and feelings to write it.

I`m really sorry and I hope we can get back to normal, if you don`t mind. Smile Smilie
Sheryl,

That is all any of us want. We hate the fact that you were thinking of leaving us. We all care about you and are glad you decided to stay.

Mellie
Glad to see you back, Sheryl! Big Smile Smilie

And I would just like to add, that the number of faux pas I made around here when I first joined was shocking (I had only just got the interntet, and hadn't learned my cyber-manners yet). I stuck it out though, and am glad that I did. Cool Smilie
Quote:

I had tried to send an email to some of the council members but somethings gone wrong with my email. Sorry, I did a really long email explaining myself and I`m sure you don`t want to read it all.

Heh, most of us tried to send you emails as well, did you get any of them?
Glad you're back, now lets get back to normal and we can both start winding people up again! Wink Smilie
Welcome back Sheryl!
I'm really glad you decided to give this place a second try, you won't regret it. I was sad to see you go and it is good to have you back! Big Smile Smilie
First of all, thanks for all your replies. I got the emails that were sent to me, yes.

Ross you`re a bad influence on me did you know that? Big Laugh Smilie Na! Only joking.

Allyssa, it`s nice to know that I`m not the only one. It`s a very warming feeling.

Thank you xx
Helloo sheryl
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How r u?
Sheryl, dont know where you are, but if you want to discuss the subject that is banned and really want to talk to someone about your feelings, please feel free to email me. There are certain subjects that make your heart burn and you long to discuss. Please feel free

If I am making a bloomer by this post, apologies to council members etc. but I do remember what it was like to be young and want to help sheryl perhaps sort her feelings out. Smile Smilie Smile Smilie
Glad you're back Sheryl, and I hope you are doing better! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

I`m much better Stonehelm, thanks for asking.

Thankyou Nerwen, but I think I let go of a lot in that post, just in case you didn`t see it. I`m sure I`ve said enough that will last me for a while.

Little prob though, if I was going to email you, I don`t know your email address. Big Laugh Smilie

Well c ya l8tr. xx
Sheryl and Nerwen: You can exchange your email addresses via PMs and that way only you two will know them, rather than the whole world, were you to post them here.
Well that`s true. Thanks Grondy. Big Smile Smilie
If either of you can get them to work! Big Laugh Smilie
Ross!! I`m going to come out of my hiding place and get you! Never mind if Gimli_axe_wielder is chasing after me at the same time, I`ll still get you!! Big Laugh Smilie You just wait!
Ahh, mad girl coming after me with a rolled up Orlando Bloom poster! Tongue Smilie
How do you get the pm to work
I have this strange feeling of de ja vous! Look in the help section!
Yes Ross and that rolled up poster`s going to hit you on the head! Big Laugh Smilie