Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Really JOLLY!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Really JOLLY!!!!   
Great job! Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie YAY! I never get As or A+s. i get Bs to Cs. o well. Im the trouble maker you see. Wink Smilie Tongue Smilie
Congrats Aulė. Of course I'm no stranger to As myself, But well done nevertheless. Tongue Smilie Deal Smilie
Great!!!I haven't seen an A(it's 6 here in Bulgaria)for a long time!
Way to go Aulė, I only got a B out of that course and that was a long time ago, when there wasn't as much to learn as there is now. Well done.
Well done, Aule! Big Smile Smilie

Only thing I ever got an A for (well, actually a HD which is about the same) was Novel Writing. I always got Cs in anything useful. Big Laugh Smilie
Way to go Aule. Well done. Read Smilie
Getting an on anything was always Fun. Congrulations Aule. Studying really does pay off sometimes. Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Tongue Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Pixie Smilie Winking Smilie Deal Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Jumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame Smilie
Thank you everybody!Jumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame Smilie
Oh and Grondy have you studied aerodynamics????
Didn“t know that! Cheers mates cheers!!!Jumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame SmilieJumping Flame Smilie
Congrats Aule! Pary Smilie
Thanks Stonehelm!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you. I may not know what aerodinamics are but I sure know what an A+ is, it`s the best grade AND YOU GOT IT!!

WELL DONE!!

[Edited on 24/3/2003 by Sheryl]
Quote:
Oh and Grondy have you studied aerodynamics????
Only one semester's worth and then spent most of my career on nuts, bolts, and hydraulics of submersibles in corrosive environs. The physics is similar, just a tad bit wetter and a gob more pressure. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
ALL HAIL GRONDY!!! MY SECOND IDOL AFTER TOLKIEN!!!!
R u sure about that? Big Laugh Smilie No mean to affend Grondy, chill with me, take deep breathes. Big Laugh Smilie

Oh and Gimli_axe_wielder was looking for you in a thread somewhere, I forgot where.
Quote:
and then spent most of my career on nuts, bolts, and hydraulics of submersibles in corrosive environs.
You're going to have to tell me more about this one sometime Grondy. You never had anything to do with Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution did you?
*bows in front of Grondmaster*
Big Smile Smilie Angel Smilie Elf Smilie I
Naw, nothing so glamourus, Val. I just worked on the design and repair of the mechanical things that poked through the hulls of submarines. And about 95 percent of those hulls have been cut up for scrap since I retired ten years ago next month.
Quote:
Oh and Gimli_axe_wielder was looking for you in a thread somewhere, I forgot where.

Is he looking for me, Sheryl?
Ok this is a bit late but congratulations Aule! I am absolutely mystified by aerodynamics, I am glad you got an A+! Big Smile Smilie
No, he was looking for Grondmaster Aule, but Grondy already replied.
Oh okey......well thanks Sam!
I just went through my old english class stuff.....from 6grade up to my class now.....and most of them were graded A+ or B+.......never have I ever got less then a B+(I“m guessing this might represent the grade I got in swedish which is a VG)