Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Funny stories, scary stories, wierd stories and stories.

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Funny stories, scary stories, wierd stories and stories.   
Has no one got any stories they`d like to share at all or is this a stupid thread? Ross PlasticSquirrel, anyone? Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie

'I`m all alone,
No one here beside me,
My troubles have not gone,
No one to deprive me,
Because you`ve got to have friends........'

A song to explain your feelings. Big Laugh Smilie I need someone to amuse me, because I haven`t had a very good day at Theatre today.

Come on! Entertain me and your fellow members.
They may be out to lunch or working Sheryl.

Here's one: One old couple was visiting another in their home and the men were in the living room talking and the ladies were in the kitchen which is the way such things usually go. Anyway one of the old guys said 'We went out to dinner last night to a really nice restaurant.' And the other said, 'Really, which one?' And the first one said, 'What's the name of that red flower with the thorns that you give to women on special occasions?' And the other old guy says, 'It's a rose.' And the first old guy yells towards the kitchen, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

If that was my husband and I`d heard what he`d said, he would get totally knocked out by me I`ll tell you that now!! That`s just damn right ignorant!! Mad Smilie I hope that wasn`t you Grondy, I`m sure you`re a better husband than that. Cool Smilie