Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What do you look for?(is this already a topic?Hm...)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > What do you look for?(is this already a topic?Hm...)   
Well, I mostly look for my keys....
Roflmao Plastic! You should do what I do, buy yourself a cute little purse and always keep them there... Wink Smilie

I myself mostly look for my life somwhere under the piles of work I've got to do.. Hum.. where did I lost it this time...?
And now I spend all my time looking for a cute little purse which has not only my keys but all my money and cards in it as well, thanks Air, great idea... Wink Smilie
I'm not sure I know what you mean Delidia, as I hate carrying purses around... Wink Smilie I would say that I spend far too much of my time nowadays thinking, you'd think that would be a good thing, but for me it's not. But when I look for something, it's usually my LotR book. Smile Smilie

[Edited on 9/4/2003 by Samwisegamgee]
I spend half my life looking for stuff. The ironic thing is...my job as a nanny is very much about organizing OTHER people. And I do know how. I just can't seem to get it together for myself.

Most of the things I tend to look for: Keys. Wallet. Driver's license. My checkbook. I know this is purse stuff but I don't have one because if I lost that, I would lose all the stuff I had in it at the same time. At least by having my junk strewn about in various pockets and other places, I have a chance of finding a few of the things I need. I "don't put all my eggs in one basket"!!

What do I look for in a man. Listen up boys, so you know. Honest. Compassionate. Intelligent. Funny. Passionate. Musical helps. Long hair and tight butt definitely helps.

What do I look for in entertainment. Either substantial and meaty, emotionally moving, educational, or just too fun for any of that to matter.

[Edited on 10/4/2003 by musicimprovedme]
Quote:
The ironic thing is...my job as a nanny is very much about organizing OTHER people. And I do know how. I just can't seem to get it together for myself.
I know many mechanical engineers and professional auto mechanics whose private automobiles were never in tune. A quite a few psychologists who were nut cases. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I know many mechanical engineers and professional auto mechanics whose private automobiles were never in tune. A quite a few psychologists who were nut cases
And few houses have as worse wiring than an electritians house.. I got so tired of tripping over the network cables and lord-knows-what-cables-they-are lying across the livingroom floor to connect the tv and the portable pc to the computers. I finally taped them together and tried to place then so they were out of sight and out of the way.. At least 5 cables, can't close the door properly either because of them.. Men.. Wink Smilie

But this is because they work with the stuff all day and don't want to keep doing it when they come home.
Well right now I am looking for a thread called "What do you look like?" and I thought I had found it but no I haven't apparently. Serching Smilie

[Edited on 11/4/2003 by TomBombadillo]
Try this one, Tommie:

http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=495#pid29950
I believe this is the thread you are looking for. It is in the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Quote:
I spend half my life looking for stuff.

Yeah and i spend half my life reading your posts...They are just too long.But i like it anyway.

ROFLMAO Asteroth!!
But I do agree! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Though, they ARE very well written, MIM!