Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > PLEASE HELP ME!!   
Quote:
Plastic, I am nice to my mum, but if you got into a fight with someone, would you listen to a relative that shouted at you to stop it? EGG- actly! Wink Smilie

Yes, absolutely, all the time, and so should everyone else. Especially if my mum had a boyfriend who was a really nice guy and took us all to the cinema to see X-men 2 and I spent the whole journey there and back being a whiny little ****. Tum-te-tum-te-tum...
Thanks Grondy for the advise....but itīs not for attention that he bugs me itīs because he is a spoiled kid....but I am also to blame for having a short temper.....I go berserk whenever someone teases me and sometimes it results with a bloody nose on the one who teased me(GOOD HEAVENS NOT MY BROTHER IF ANYONE WOULD THINK THAT!!! Wouldnīt shed his blood for anything!)
but I shalt try to make up with me bro.....but it might be because my older brother and I were always fighting(for fun) and wrestling...and well I kinda miss it...because my younger brother is really scrawny and is 10 yrs when I am 17....hey by the way my little brother has joined PT so those who wish to greet him welcome go ahead, his name is: Azagh‚l
Big Smile Smiliel
There should be an edit icon at the bottom of each of your posts, Sheryl, that will enable you to go around deleting or editing whichever ones you want.
Is your brother using his own nick, Sheryl? If so, don't worry, we dont let anyone tease, embarass, threaten or abuse anyone else at PT. Little brothers included.

If he is using your account, why not just change your password?
Tell us what his nick is Sheryl! Very Big Grin Smilie We won't let him tease you!
PT is now armed from top to toe awaiting the arrival of the Dreaded Brother of Sheryl. It may seem that he is not going to act on his threats, but it might be an evil trick..

*AmariŽ serves milk and cookies for the troops while they all wait, and saves a couple of cookies for the brother in case he truns out to be nice*
*Plastic welcome's Sheryl's brother with open arms and directs his attention to all the threads where Sheryl goes on and on about Legolas being soooo cute*
None of that now PlasticSquirrel, Sheryl is one of our nicest members and we must defend her from any evil brothers. Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
Okay, my brother`s going to come on here soon to wind me up. So can you help me delete anything that may be embarressing, please! He is going to tease me and everything so PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie
"She that lives by the sword, dies by the sword." Because "The pen is mightier than the sword!", she that lives by the pen, jolly well better have an eraser. Elk Grinning Smilie
If he is nice we will welcome him with open arms as we always do, and we will give Sheryl a hug and say that if we see him beeing bad to her we'll eat him alive. Wink Smilie

Siblings are suppose to tease and bother each other, it's training till we grow up and have to cope with other people who will tease and bother and annoy us.

And Plastic is the typical older brother, teasing you till you cry but would never let anyone hurt you and get away with it. Wink Smilie
Quote:

And Plastic is the typical older brother, teasing you till you cry but would never let anyone hurt you and get away with it. Wink Smilie

D'you think so? I'm the youngest of 3, so I've never been one, maybe you're wrong and I just like to see people cry? Wink Smilie
Then you are just doing it to get attention and want to show how tough you are even though you are the youngest, and since you can't beat your siblings you take it out on us. Wink Smilie

I'm the youngest too, my sister used to sing sad songs to make me cry (which was not hard at all...) because that was so much fun! Now I have even more fun reminding her of all the cruel things she did and see how awful she feels. Very Evil Smilie
Quote:
But what if her brother becomes a member and turns out to be a nice guy??

Hmmm, We'll see won't we?]

I am the oldest and I can tell you that I am glad that I dont have me as my older brother!! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
Even if he is as bad as Old Oncle Morgoth Bauglir I still will welcome him with open arms....altough if he is that evil he will probably bite my arms off and beat me to death with them Tongue Smilie

P.S. I am back.....donīt you people think that I will never return! Big Laugh Smilie
Sheryl, it has been two weeks, where is your brother? Did we scare him off?
Sorry, I haven`t looked at this post for ages, okay, let me recap....

He isn`t a member so you won`t know when he is on here.....He is a 15 year old, so keep you`re eye out.....He doesn`t know my password so he can`t get in here and post anything, thank god!

I have to tell you something...He is annoying, a pain in the A**!!!! He can be nice sometimes though, like when I get taken the mick out of and hurt, he sorts them out. Wink Smilie My brother always hits me and calls me names though, that really gets on my nerves. At the moment, from what I know...he has looked through one thread, that was when I came off the computer for 5 mins and he came on here and read the thread.

Luckily, it didn`t have any embarressing stuff in it. Few....

Well, c ya l8tr!

Sheryl xx
Quote:
Then you are just doing it to get attention and want to show how tough you are even though you are the youngest, and since you can't beat your siblings you take it out on us.

Hey I'm also the youngest but of four! Anyway I can beat the C**p out of my siblings, I didn't used to be able to though but now I'm broader and taller than most of them. Alan gets a slap when he starts being a catapillar with my mum. I don't care how you feel but, you should never give your mum c**p!

I'll stop being serious now, erm, Wibble! Tongue Smilie

[Edited on 28/4/2003 by Valedhelgwath]
I understand what you mean Sheryl. I am the oldest and my sister, while very nice and companionable sometimes, also throws things at me and is mean. I do not know of anything embarrassing you've ever said! Big Smile Smilie But if I come across anything I'll let you know. Wink Smilie
Quote:
At the moment, from what I know...he has looked through one thread, that was when I came off the computer for 5 mins and he came on here and read the thread.

If you have Internet Explorer you can click the History button on the toolbar and delete any sites you have been to.

P.S. Older brothers should not hit sisters, it is cowardly (no offence to your brother Sheryl!). You tell him that, and tell him that Stonehelm will get him if he doesn't stop!
What about when my older Brother's and Sister used to hjit me?
Where you asking for it Ross old boy??
Probably! lol Big Laugh Smilie j/k

Thanks for telling me that Stonehelm! I`ll use it next time, but you know what I do? I hit him back, it doesn`t hurt him, but then he hits me and it does hurt. He starts laughing and everything! Then I start shouting at him! Big Laugh Smilie Then my mum shouts at us both for arguing, I take no notice and keep shouting, then she shouts some more but I don`t stop until I finish what I want to say! Wink Smilie Stony, my brother only does it to wind me up, so it`s not a hit round the face bc he`s angry at me. It`s a oh, I feel like punching you in the arm thing! Big Laugh Smilie

No, I do love him so much though! I would kill myself if anything happened to him!
Quote:
So I just like give him a "nerve punch" and he shuts up....although I do not like the fact that he is afraid of me!
You would do better taking him aside and talking to him than using your hands. In the long run honey is a much better attention getter than fear. Tell him you how you feel when he bugs you and how you feel about his becoming afraid of you and ask him what can be done to resolve this mutual problem you both are having.

The reason he bugs you may only be his desire for your attention which you might be able fulfill by just giving him a few one-on-one minutes each day. Then again he may just be a pain in the neck, which he will outgrow; but fear is hard to outgrow. Also, he may grow bigger and stronger than you someday and clean your clock in order to gain your respect.

Brothers are much better to have as friends. I'm 14 years older than my brother and as such never really go to know him as I was at Uni by the time he was growing up.
I probably did deserve it some of the time. But I was also the youngest cousin and got picked on with that as well. Like when they all broke my grandmas faberge egg and blamed it on me. I wasn't even in the room, and I got one hell of an butt wuppin'! Bad! Smilie
Quote:
Then my mum shouts at us both for arguing, I take no notice and keep shouting, then she shouts some more but I don`t stop until I finish what I want to say!

You have no idea how annoying it is when children do that, however, you will later on, and wish you'd been a bit nicer to your Mum.
Quote:
You have no idea how annoying it is when children do that, however, you will later on, and wish you'd been a bit nicer to your Mum.

Yes, but they're going to do t to you anyway, so you may as well have some fun! Wink Smilie
Oh yes you have not alot to complain about dears,you see I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters not including me.
My younger brother is to sweet to terrorize me and the other to young.And the older one to stupid Big Laugh Smilie
Sheryl my deapest regrets and heres some information on how to get him to leave yuh alone,1.tell your mom or your dad,wichever one he fears most.2.Beat him up and show him whos boss even if you are littler.
^^^LadyFeawen^^^
I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters! I am no stranger to rotten kids!! Big Laugh Smilie
Plastic, I am nice to my mum, but if you got into a fight with someone, would you listen to a relative that shouted at you to stop it? EGG- actly! Wink Smilie
I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters and my little brother is a pain in the neck! So I just like give him a "nerve punch" and he shuts up....although I do not like the fact that he is afraid of me!