Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: PJ's next

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > PJ's next   
Quote:
...I'm making movies today because I saw this film when I was 9 years old. It has been my sustained dream to reinterpret this classic story for a new age,

PJ's following some more lifelong dreams...

I doubt I will go see this movie unless I get a boyfriend by the time it comes out. Guys seem to like seeing silly movies like that (from the ones I've dated Shaking Head Smilie )

On Second thought:

I will go see that movie... You've gone and made me really interested! Here's some reasons:

~I now have an obligation to PJ, he's done such a great job with the movies that he's won my complete trust and respect.

~My mother liked King Kong when I was little

~I hope he does the Asian voice-over thing (that's way to hillarious) ... Ok, so that probably won't happen.

~Here's hoppin' for a PJ camio again

[Edited on 13/4/2003 by Kaimelar]
Quote:
~Here's hoppin' for a PJ camio again

Maybe he can play Kong?

BTW, King Kong was an American movie. The Japanese stole him and turned him into a guy in a gorilla suit with a paper mache face. Kind of the way we stole Godzilla and turned him into a giant iguana. Big Laugh Smilie
Looks good, and there's bound to be a PJ cameo, he's never NOT done one.
*Likes Japanese monster movies a lot, and the Fay Ray King Kong movie even more*
I heard PJ was actually doing some pre production for King Kong before he got the nod to do the LOTR films. I'm quite certain he'll do a great job with it, then he can hurry up and make a Hobbit movie for all of us (lol)!
Orc Grinning Smilie
Lol, hope he doesn't get mad and put some kind of Gollum as King Kong Elf Winking Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
I heard PJ was actually doing some pre production for King Kong before he got the nod to do the LOTR films.

Crikey, of course he was, now I remember, there's a great big Kong print outside the WETA workshop from that, but it got canned so he went off and did LOTR instead, thus raising his profile enough to get Kong funding.