Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hotties from Matrix and Matrix reloaded. :)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Hotties from Matrix and Matrix reloaded. :)   
Well i have to say i agree on the twins being cute... Big Smile Smilie but i'm a huge Keanu Reeves fan, so i'd have to say Neo is top of my fancy list!! Smile Smilie
He's cute, he's "The One" and he can do Kung Fu, not to mention loads of other cool stunts ( I know it's only a film! lol) Big Laugh Smilie
Keanu Reeves has been in loads of films, and looks cute in all of them (well as far as i can remember), plus he's been through a LOT over the past few years, but managed to get through it all!

TTFN
luv pippette! Big Smile Smilie

Sorry I forgot 'the one'! Wink Smilie He`s HOT as well, I totally agree with you Pip. Big Smile Smilie
I knew this post would be started by Sheryl Animated Wink Smilie
I have not watched Matrix:Reloaded; I think Neos the most hansome.Caz: hes mysteriouse, tall and,did I mention hansome?! Big Laugh Smilie

++LadyF++
lol LadyFeawen! Big Laugh Smilie I suppose it`s usually me who starts off the hottie threads. Big Smile Smilie

Well, at least I`ve put in a new topic, I haven`t put one in the forum for about 2 months now! Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie
erm.. I'm putting my vote in for Trinity!
Big Laugh Smilie Men these days! Wink Smilie

Trinity is Perdy from Nutty Professer 1 yeah?
Ehmm....Persephone.....no doubt about it!! She was extremely hot!!
Oh and the chick from the restaurant that upset Persephone!Big Smile Smilie

Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie
I`m glad I`m not round your house right now Anilorak and Aule. I`d be drowning in your own dribble! Big Laugh Smilie YUCK!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........*dribble* *drool* *dribble* Persephone:P *drool*.......hehehehe
YUCK! Saliver! I get enough of that from my dog, well, I think those twins are amazing, I`ll have to see the movie to see more of them, I need them! I need to see their faces!
Quote:
I think those twins are amazing, I`ll have to see the movie to see more of them, I need them! I need to see their faces!
Watch that Carole Vorderman Home Makeover program then. They are her sidekicks.
REALLY? Big Smile Smilie

Is there a website I can go onto to see them as well? Big Smile Smilie
If you want to see more Trinity then you should watch the movie 'Memento' with Guy PearceAnd much to the guys delight the whole time shes treading around in a tank-top Big Laugh Smilie
Not only that its a awesome movie!
~LadyF~
I think I`ve heard of momento, not sure, I need to see those twins thoughh! SIGH...
LOL, from what I saw of the twins,they were creepy!!!!
So,where the twins good?
I am suprised ppl arent writing more responses!!!!arrr.
I can't wait to watch the Matrix:Reloaded,when I do then i'll know more of what you are talking about.
can't say that the guy from momento is cute and i don't see the cuteness of keanu reeves either, he has asian eyes not that there is anything wrong with that, he's just not my type. now ashton kutcher is a hottie Tongue Smilie
Wink Smilie
LadyFeawen is right, I`m suprised we didn`t get as many replys as I would have thought! Sad Smilie
Quote:
Monica Belluci was the most beautiful woman in the movie and one of the sexiest women in the world...God she's really beautiful....
I'll second that.
Quote:
Watch that Carole Vorderman Home Makeover program then. They are her sidekicks.

Yeah if anyone complained about what they'd done to the home she'd get em' to use their switch-blades on the person complaneing.
Yes, I'll admit the twins are cuties.
But what about Agent Elro...er...sorry...Agent Smith?