Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Graaaagh!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Graaaagh!   
Click.
I didn't know Pere was an Ilithid (mind flayer), I must remember to wear my 'Cowl of Warding' when in the vicinity.
I hate mind flayers. They always nearly eat my brain in AD&D. Very weird site. heh
I didn't have much of a brain to eat in the first place! Big Smile Smilie
I think Pere broke all his teeth when he bit down on my mithril coated trollstone helm. I tell you, a zombie is not very scary when it has a mouth full of gums.
GET A BETTER HOBBIE PERE!
I guess we all know what Pere has for breakfast now donít we! Tongue Smilie
Well, he said my brain was the best yet!

Wiggle Smilie
Well good for you Vee, this is what he said about mine.

Quote:
Yours looked a bit strange, but tasted okay.
My 'Helm of Warding' wasn't sufficent; I should have gone with the 'Helm of Shielding', which I learned the hard way when a mindflayer cleaned out my cranium and I had to reload.
Hmmmm, apparently my brains tasted "a bit off." Should I be insulted? Smile Smilie Actualy, the zombie thing reminds me a bit of this.
My brain tasted a bit funny..... Does that mean I'm too smart? Tongue Smilie
actualy, thats what I was hoping "a bit funny" ment.
Just so you flayers out there know, I have a sweet, juicy, delectable brain...and there's nothing protecting it from your hot, drooling mouth...just thought I'd talk dirty to 'ya... Angel Smilie
Quote:
Just so you flayers out there know, I have a sweet, juicy, delectable brain...and there's nothing protecting it from your hot, drooling mouth...just thought I'd talk dirty to 'ya...
Super Wow Smilie Come here brainy...

I've eaten 56 brains now, keep 'em coming.
hahaha! that's hilarious, urs too halo. my brain tasted "a bit funny" too.
Not fair! Mine was

Quote:
disgusting!

Aw, I guess that means I'm, erm, what does that mean. AM I A RETARD?!? OR AM I A GRENIUS? Must be retard, since I spelled genius wrong...

Well, it seems I've no brain left... Hard to spot the difference, anyway! Good one, Pere!
hehe, mine was stringy! Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Pere has tricked you, and has eaten your brains - you have now joined the shambling, grey-skinned legions of the undead, along with everyone else who has ever visited this page.

Pere the zombie has eaten 70 brains. Yours was the best yet.

Ha! My brain is the best!!!!!!! Err... I mean: *Drool*...... "Me wants brain..." Tongue Smilie