Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Thank You

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Thank You   
You know even with all of the pain that i have felt, I still feel sorry for people, People who have been hurt, People who have hurt other people. know from experience that no matter how much pain, responsibility, and lack of Sympathy are thrust opon you at the same time you can always rise higher than that. What pain is greater than to lose all those that you love and being forced to live with those that hate you. I was never given time to grieve over the loss of my real family. I had to live with the pain. I had to just keep on going. now because of amazing people sent to me from god or whoever created all of us. Because of them I am a happier I know that their living people that really care about me. My mom calls me a "little b%§&#", Whereas Amarie calls me "hunny" see that differenice??????????? I do and that is why I am getting over most of the pain.

I want to Say Thank yo to : Gildor, Amarie, Milambar, Lady Blue, RedNell, Vee, Lass, Rho, I dont Think that I forgot anyone and if I did I'll figure it out soon Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Tongue Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie

Tiger_Eyes Wolf Smilie
I'm glad that you have stayed around on PT and found some comfort in your life. It is great that our members have supported you. I don't have much to say, but I will keep you in my prayers. God has done much for me and I will pray that he will touch your life for the better.
Yeah, hang on in there Tiger_eyes!

Wiggle Smilie
We're here for you, Kyra. Don't you worry - if you need to dump on someone...um, well, I better not go about volunteering everyone's shoulders (though I know from experience that Stoney's isn't too bad) but you're more than welcome to mine! I'm praying for you, honey - just trust in God to take care of you.
You can register me as well.
Good to see you're still around, Tiger. We're all one big scattered family, but we're here for each other. It's good to know we make a difference. Take care, and I hope things work out for you soon.
I
Well what can I say other than ditto to what's been said above. We really are a big family. There is always somone to give you a hug when you need it and yell at you when you are being bad, and then forgive you. Wink Smilie

The greatest joy one can have
is to make others glad

An old saying (which rhymes better in Norwegian) I find to be very true, at least to me. I am no Well of Wisdom, but I try my best and if me and my very strange personality can cheer someone up and make them feel a little better, well what can be better then that? Big Smile Smilie
Hmm. I should probably join in on the thank you's. But, I really can't find words and I wouldn't mention any names here. It's better that I really mean it and saying thank you doesnt always matter as long as you really mean it. I must say, I'm really glad to have joined the "family"...
Dude! *big hugs* Got The Blues Smilie