Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Psychos anonymous

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Psychos anonymous   
This thread has been moved from the Role Playing Guild

Crystle caves Posted Friday 27th February 2004 (04:07am)

I'd like to make a confession... I am compleatly insain:however, I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minout of it. If anyone else (plastic squirel, Halo_Black) has a confession, I would be glad so see that i'm not the only one.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 436 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Friday 27th February 2004 (03:17am)

Well, I'm not black halo or plastic squirrel, but I will gladly confess: I revel in being the most insane weirdo you'll want to meet. And I don't regret a nanosecond of it!!! I LOVE being physco!!!!!!!!!! My duty in life is to infect people, as long as none turn out to be as weird as me.

Nilgaerien
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 610 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Friday 27th February 2004 (03:24am)

I actually have a quota. I have to scare( or scar, whichever comes first) a sertain number of people, or my day has been compleatly waisted. I have actually made grown men( besides my daddy) cry in the middle of a public place, and this is a guy who knew me when I was still in dypers."You're like a compleatly different person EVERY DAY! I don't even want to know what your friends have to do to keep themselves SANE around you!" Clay can get a little emotional at times, and I had cought him on a bad day.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 436 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 28th February 2004 (05:19am)

Wow -you too?! People have learned to take me in stride. They just accept it or use me as entertainment or join me. Say, you're American, right?? Must be our mixed blood... Anyway, why is no one joining us?! C'mon, we know you're out there!!!! Admit your weirdness and join the club!!! Halo-Black?? Plastic Squirrel, Erbalwen?? You're killing us here. The weirdos desperately need attention before they lose all pretense of having functional brains.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 610 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Monday 1st March 2004 (04:17am)

Loni wrote me a message, and sent it via methril wasting messanger. MADD MADD HEIDI! Where are, you? I can smell abnormalty in the wind, and I know it's not mine! It smells like freedos and hard boild egges, accompanied by fresh cut spring flowers spewed across a babbling brook, with a hint of lemon. (sniff)Nilgaerien smells like Herbal Essence shampoo and some sort of...(sniff, sniff) Peaches and creme body lotion. Yummy!
Yes, All American girl, a golden Callifornian with plenty of pride in my stride. Hey it rhymes! Tee-hee! Where is eveybody? I know were not the only unstable ones in the midst....

Loni Posted Monday 1st March 2004 (05:38am)

I'm here, I'm here I'm HERE!!!! I'm MAdd! MADD! MADD! MADD! MADD! MADD! And I'm with you! Yes, I am! I enjoy insanity as well! Do you know what I did at school today? I saw my friend coming along, so i decided to scare her, because she's not insane. I went up to a random person near her, and said "Excuse me. I love England." and she looked at me weird and ran off. I cackled an evil cackle and went back to my black cat.
Race: Dwarve | Location: Glittering Caves | Online: No | Posts: 912 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Friday 5th March 2004 (06:17am)

Ooooo...and another one.....okay, Crystle, besides Loni and Erbalwen, do you have the queerest feeling that everyone is just letting us on??? Letting us beleive we're taking over for their personal amusement???
Nice - a California girl. You have a red-blooded, no-sweatin' Coloradan here with an air to match her flare (another rhyme and another?? ), though Erbalwen will disagree, you watch. Wow - you got the Herbal Essence right and even fruit, but I'm more an apple and kiwi girl than peaches...though I loooooove peaches and cream oatmeal.

Arwen_RingBearer Posted Friday 5th March 2004 (09:03pm)

I do have a real confession... I don't know how much of what i told the person i thought I loved is true, right now I find myself in a dark dark corner... I've fallen as low as ever... i can't get up, and I don't know if I really love him. But since this is a happy and funny topic... I think I am not insane, but i think I suffer of multiple personality disorder.... I think I'm an elf... but for some reason.. people around me think I am not....

Namarie,
Arwen
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 286 Edit Post | Delete Post

Loni Posted Friday 5th March 2004 (09:13pm)

Maybe they just don't notice how elflike you are.
Race: Dwarve | Location: Glittering Caves | Online: No | Posts: 912 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (01:56am)

Who stared this wacko thread anywhay?! What ludicrace American could have dremped this? Oh yeah, that was me.... Oh well! Gabby isn't afraid of cows anymore, so I'm working on opposums. I love the spelling. It's so out there! If that doesn't work, I've still got emus, badgers, peacocks, aneminys and a varitable menagery of aminals.( note: thats aminal, not animal!) Sorry bout your boy troubles, lady Arwen( and sory about my impulse, nothing personal!) but a lot of boi's out there aren't evactly good pet material, just animals.(note: animal, not aminal!)Wew! sorry I missed your smell. I must have gotten a whiff of your breath. I love to analyse people's smells from their aditude, and I'km pretty good at it, no I'm not stocking you.

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (02:11am)

Hey, no biggie. Hmmm...I'm not sure I could do your smells, but I could probably tell you your hair and eye color. It's weird, I know, but I can do it - right Erb? Oh man, Arwen, I'm sorry. I've got guy problems too so no worries in this corner of the woods. My friend has that...not Erb, but another friend, so I'm used to it at least!!!!

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (02:36am)

Guys don't like me, and that's the extent of my boy problems.

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (02:40am)

Must be nice - I've got guys eyeing me everywhere I go. Arrggghh!!! American boys!!! Or at least the ones here in Colorado.

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (02:59am)

Colorodo? I thought you said Canada! Luck you. If a guy likes me one day, the next he's found something better. I wonder if this will ever change?

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (03:16am)

How did psycos anonymous turn into a guy thread? I'm creating a new one for all this.

Aminal Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (03:23am)

hey crystal....by the way im AMINAL, not Animal...... was that comment intended for me, or were you just talking about AMINALs in general.....anyway...this isn't a "whinge about men" thread, there's already one of them i got told off for using , i dont even remember what this thread is about now, so im gonna stop typing......
sorry
Race: Men: Rohirrim | Location: Edoras | Online: No | Posts: 42 Edit Post | Delete Post

Aminal Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (03:26am)

oh yeah, i remember now, it's psycho's...well im too drunk to be a psycho...... all the falling over and stumbling around makes it difficult to sneak up on ppl in the shower and stab them....they tend to hear me and then i get all wet and it ruins the effect...
Race: Men: Rohirrim | Location: Edoras | Online: No | Posts: 42 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (03:57am)

Still, if you can mannage to get into their bathroom, you can flush the toilet on them!

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (06:38am)

Oh my gosh - I leave for a few hours and the whole place turns upside down!!! Okay, CC, what did you do to Erb??? She doesn't normally act like this....

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (07:58am)

She says it's something about a job interview. Aminal said he cant be psyco and slash people in showers, because he's drunk, and I said he can still flush the toilet on them. I've been flushed before. It wasn't pleasant. It was steaming HOTT!!!

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (04:42pm)

Ah, yes, I see. The interview I never heard another word on until now. Ow ow ow - I hate it when people flush the toilet on me!!!

Stonehelm Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (06:32pm)

I think The Insane Thread would be a better title here.
Race: Dwarve | Location: Moria | Online: No | Posts: 2978 Edit Post | Delete Post

Aminal Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (11:17pm)

hey crystal, when did you have a toilet flushed on you....was it like a high school thing with the upside down and the pulling the chain,, or was it a really really big toilet that you fell into and got flushed down the pipes, or were you really tiny like a mouse and got flushed down a normal sized toilet???

oh and i just read one of your posts, where you said ur birthday is april 3rd, well that's the same day as our cleaner (im in university halls...im not posh or anythin) and mine is april 10th.... how CRAZY is that? (you know crazy like strange coincidence, but also crazy like the insane thread) aren't i witty go on then .....laugh

Arcormacolindůva Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (10:58pm)

I wear black because I mourn my sanity.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 1077 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 6th March 2004 (11:29pm)

I never mourn my sanity - I rejoice that it's gone.

Nilgaerien Posted Sunday 7th March 2004 (04:46pm)

Yep - you told me.

Crystle caves Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (03:25am)

My sanity always held me down.

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:34am)

To earth or your own brain? Cause mine never did do justice to either.

Crystle caves Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:36am)

Held me back. I never think in a straight line, and it's sort of fun to confuse people with my slightly tweeked lodgic. Like in math class, I can understand everything, but we have to show work. Ms Haven LOVES me!

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:45am)

Oooo, nice. I do well on paper but my words come out weird.

Crystle caves Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:47am)

I have to write everything out twice at school. One so I can understand it, and one for everybody elce.

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:49am)

Wow - tough luck for those who have to read it.

Crystle caves Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (04:58am)

Which coppy?

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 8th March 2004 (11:37pm)

Tired of this??? Man, you are phsycho.

Rednell Posted Tuesday 9th March 2004 (12:16am)

In response to your journal entries, ladies.
We prefer to use the chatroom for chatting. That would probably be the reason you are not getting many people responding to your posts. Try posting something related to Tolkien or his books or even the movies and people are likely to get involved in your conversation.
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 1487 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Tuesday 9th March 2004 (04:27am)

Thanks for reminding us, Rednell. I have no problems with people responding right now - I really have no clue whether it's b/c people can't wait to see what I'm up to or they can't wait to see how many times I'm gonna slip up. Is this thread okay? I mean, it's just the crazy, phsycho thread after all.

Halo_Black Posted Tuesday 9th March 2004 (04:17pm)

Quote:
Well, I'm not black halo or plastic squirrel, but I will gladly confess: I revel in being the most insane weirdo you'll want to meet.

*gasps* Shame on you Nil! I'm a hundred times more psychotic than that 'lil squirrel!
Race: Uruk-Hai | Location: Isengard | Online: No | Posts: 478 Edit Post | Delete Post

AmariŽ Posted Tuesday 9th March 2004 (04:36pm)

Forgive her, Halo! She is new to this world and have a lot to learn! Your avatar is brilliant btw, fits you perfectly! Well except for the non-uruk hai part but still.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: Yes | Posts: 1633 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Wednesday 10th March 2004 (03:12am)

Yes, wise master, this one has much to learn, and in the learning, she will teach the masters.

Loni Posted Wednesday 10th March 2004 (04:29am)

NOONGNUNGNINGNUNGNINGNUNGNINGNUNGNOONG!!!!!!!11

Right guys, some news here. IF you've sent some messages to H.R.Boulter or something like that, and are wondering where the heck she is, I'm her, and I had two accounts, but the Council got wind of it, and deleted my H.R.Boulter account. ANd I feel stink because it had around about 74 posts!!

Lady erbalwen Posted Thursday 11th March 2004 (03:34am)

He he he some thing just happened to me only I asked because I didn't want to keep track of two accounts. So.........
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 156 Edit Post | Delete Post

GrevBukMcJern Posted Friday 12th March 2004 (03:31pm)

But then all your posts disappeared as well, leaving a lot of dialogue looking like strange (very strange) monologues..
Race: Hobbit | Location: Hobbiton | Online: No | Posts: 373 Edit Post | Delete Post

Lady erbalwen Posted Friday 12th March 2004 (07:13pm)

Hee hee yeah and its going to get even more strange cause Nil will be leaving and then her's will dissapear!!!!!
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 156 Edit Post | Delete Post

GrevBukMcJern Posted Friday 12th March 2004 (07:20pm)

Oh no! I was hoping she only was making a temporary "vacation" from P-T, and was to suddenly return with a vengeance! Can't her accont just stay open? If not, Ama will need to do a lot of cut-and-pasting in the story-thread..
Race: Hobbit | Location: Hobbiton | Online: No | Posts: 373 Edit Post | Delete Post

AmariŽ Posted Friday 12th March 2004 (07:47pm)

Oh dear no!
But only council members can delete an account, so her posts will stay. Erbies account got deleted so all her post went byebye, but for Nil (and us) it will just be like she is offline.... I hope!!
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: Yes | Posts: 1633 Edit Post | Delete Post

Lady erbalwen Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (12:42am)

Who is "Erbies"????? Did I miss something????

LadyFeawen Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (01:14am)

Lol LadyErb,I do believe that is your new nickname (its kinda cute,actually).. I am curious...Why did you change to Lady Erbalwen?
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 1656 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (02:43am)

Not too long ago by the looks of things....

Lady erbalwen Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (03:34am)

Cause I'm a Lady (not really but what the hay!)

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (04:02am)

I bet you could be a lady if you wanted to.

Loni Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (05:27am)

Yeah. I just went to an old styles fair just now. THere was a viking village, and it had runes on the shields. Dwarvish runes. (Actually Anglo-saxon, but Tolkien says they're dwarvish, and that's good enough for me) and they didn't make sense. THey said "Regin lief" unless that's some weird language.

Lady erbalwen Posted Saturday 13th March 2004 (05:43pm)

I don't have any idea!!! I could couldn't I ! Nil says Hi CC!

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 20th March 2004 (02:15am)

Let it be known far and wide that Nil and Loni And Lady Erb are awesome!

Darous Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (12:39am)

interesting thread
Race: Dwarve | Location: Glittering Caves | Online: No | Posts: 885 Edit Post | Delete Post

GrevBukMcJern Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (12:59am)

Quote:
THey said "Regin lief" unless that's some weird language.

Regin is an old norse name. (apparently). Lief is worse, as it is a word in german and dutch Googling Regin lief only gets me loads of pages about the Edda in german and dutch..

Lief, however, is also a name, but can also mean heritage or heir, decendant or beloved. So: Regins heritage/heir? Not to silly, perhaps?

Elizabeth25987 Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (02:25am)

I am also quite insane. In fact, I have a town of voices living in my head. At least I've decided that the voices live in a town. Actually, most of them are elves. bye!!
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 3 Edit Post | Delete Post

AmariŽ Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (06:43am)

I also made a search for the meaning of Regin Lief. I can't open the site I found but I think Regin also means fate (or something like that). Didn't find lief so I didn't bother to post then, but "worse fate" is a good name for a sword if you ask me!

GrevBukMcJern Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (02:42pm)

Quote:
but "worse fate" is a

Umm.. Lief doesn't mean worse.. It's a worse word to find the meaning of, as it is so common in germanic languages.

It means heir, heritage or beloved.

If Regin means fate, and we apply the german lief, it could mean "leap of fate" :p

AmariŽ Posted Monday 22nd March 2004 (02:13pm)
Oh silly me. Still a good name for a sword though. So is "leap of fate", you need to trust your sword.

Halo_Black Posted Tuesday 23rd March 2004 (04:24pm)

Quote:
I am also quite insane. In fact, I have a town of voices living in my head. At least I've decided that the voices live in a town. Actually, most of them are elves. bye!!

Don't get me started on hearing voises. I just finished watching Session 9, boy-o-boy is that one creepy-freaky 'lil movie!
Anyway, theres nothing wrong with hearing voises...wait! Does anybody hear that? I can hear somebody talking to me! The virgin mary speaks to me, she tells me to get a chocolate cookie and dip it in my tea! What a great idea!
Race: Uruk-Hai | Location: Isengard | Online: No | Posts: 478 Edit Post | Delete Post

LadyFeawen Posted Tuesday 23rd March 2004 (04:27pm)

Lol Halo...I talk to myself, is that weird?
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 1656 Edit Post | Delete Post

Lady erbalwen Posted Saturday 27th March 2004 (03:49pm)

Hey I have whole conversations with myself! They are very interesting ones too. Shield does it too............lol

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 27th March 2004 (05:29pm)

In case anyone was wondering, "Shield" is a nickname for me from another site where Erbie and I post. Just goes to show what a weirdo I really am friends with.

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 27th March 2004 (09:06pm)

sry i didnt reply a few days ago

im more insane than any of you believe is possible.

whole conversations with yourself?I give myself speaches in foreign languages and i only speak half of english!hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 469 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 27th March 2004 (09:11pm)

oh yeah and when i asked a question on how random can you be (the greatest thread ever)lord-aragorn86 said something in latin that translates to "those who God wishes to destroy he first makes mad"(meaning crazy mad not angry mad)

and crystle caves i tried giving myself a scared/scarred qouta scarred five people in 15 minutes(used my perfect irish accent on those losers and laughed histerycally while saying stuff like (the almighty says floss daily) and other stuff youd here in a monty python movie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 469 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Monday 29th March 2004 (06:13am)

I like to speek to myself, and just when they find out what languige I'm speeking, I'll switch so they can't figure me out. Drives them nuts, it does! I found out on Friday that Pepsi-Cola hadn't heard me sing solo before. I started singing Grease at the lunch table, and he's been gawking at me since.

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 29th March 2004 (09:53pm)

How bout singing to myself and I don't realize I'm singing? At least not until someone looks at me oddly and I find that my mouth is moving. Fortunately, I'm a decent singer so it' doesn't hurt the stranger's ears too much. I also argue with characters in my stories. Mom will come downstairs and find me jabbing my finger into thin air, telling say, Nil, exactly what she should be doing in the next section. Mom just tries to ignore it - I rather think she's gotten used to it by now. The strangest thing is that, alot of times I can't get my focus so I have to act out my character. Uh huh, that gets interesting. Hee hee...ohhh man, I'm going to completely lose it some day, I'm sure.

GrevBukMcJern Posted Monday 29th March 2004 (10:14pm)

What all crazy people have in common is the absolute knowledge that they are sane. It's the others that are mad. So I think you are safe. For now..
There was two girls in my math class that sang and chewed gum all the time, even when they had asked the teacher a question and he was explaining something to them! Maybe they didn't know either? Hmm..

Ar-edain37 Posted Monday 29th March 2004 (11:17pm)

u should try laughing at them hysterically fer no apparent reason (Scaring/Scarring 101)

GrevBukMcJern Posted Monday 29th March 2004 (11:43pm)

Don't really think anyone would be scared/scarred of that.. You must have lived a sheltered life!

Lady erbalwen Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (03:02am)

Whoa okay.....I have lived a sheltered life and it isn't that bad.And Grev my little brother loves you avatar!!!! Oh sorry I didn't relize that Nil,lol

Ar-edain37 Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (03:30am)

I HAVE NOT LIVED A SHELTERED LIFE! U OBVIOUSLY AINT NEVER HEARD ME LAUGH! AND I SAID 101! THAT MEANS ITS BASIC! TO REALLY SCARE/SCAR PEOPLE I SPEAK GAELIC LAUGH LIKE STEVEN THE IRISHMAN FROM BRAVEHEART TALK TO MYSELF LAED SING ALONGS LOOK STONED AND SAY UMMMMMMMMMMM PIE! ILIKE PIE! UMMMMMMMMM PIE! PIE IS GOOD! DO U LIKE PIE! U SMELL LIKE PIE! THEN I YELL SAY "MAY THE CAMEL OF UR LIFE ALWAYS PROVIDE 2 HUMPS FOR UR COMFORT WALK OFF WHYL LAUGHING INSANELY YELLING AND SINGING THE SAME LINE OF MY FAVORITE MERL HAGGARD SONG OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE PRETENDING I THINK I CAN CONVERSE WITH THE ALMIGHTY AND SOMETIMES HIT MY HEAD ON STUFF TALK TO MYSELF SING TO MYS$EL:F OR GIVE MYSELF SPEACHES TALK ABOUT FIRE KNIVES GUNS AND RADIATION SICKNESS SO SHUT-UP! FOOL

LadyFeawen Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (03:54am)

Now, you need some anger management, sweetheart.

Ar-edain37 Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (03:52am)

He hurt my feelings by accusing me of being sane! VAE VICTIS!
and it annoys me almost as much as people thinking there better than me for some stupid reason like being sane to tell me i need anger management! WHICH I WILL ONLY TAKE (and maybe not even in this case)UNDER COURT ORDERS! VAE VICTIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
and whats with that cow!
r u insulting me in some strange way
do u even know me? NO! VAE VICTIS!

Nilgaerien Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (05:41am)

Ar-edain, darlin', cool your heels a min. Let's breathe in and out, shall we? Providing oxygen to your brain will work wonders, I assure you. Grev wasn't accusing you of being sane - he and I are sane and all of you are the weirdos. Our crazed worlds are the real existence...or maybe he was only talking about me?? Yeah, that'll be embarrassing when he reads this...

Anyhow, cool it, Ar. You're insane and you're doing a fine job with it. A hothead to be sure, perhaps, but so am I at times. And here we go again on how weird we all are.

AmariŽ Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (07:05am)

GrevBukMcJern is right, a truly insane person have no idea that he/she is insane. That is why I find this thread amusing, everybody goes on and on on how insane they are, when all they are just proving that they are fully aware of their actions and fully aware of why people would think it is strange behavior.

Ar-edain37 getting so worked up about being called sane only proves my point. But I do not like yelling and name calling. Ar-edain37, I strongly advise you to take some anger management. I am a Council Member, so consider this the court order you wanted. You didn't expect to get one, did you? The Black Cat strikes again.

I think that making me a Council Member is in the polkadot- and green striped area between sanity and pure madness. So much power, a mouseclick and whole threads are gone, members disapear and all their post are gone with the wind.... swossssh! I guess all you can do is pray that I am not insane as well as short-tempered! Moahahahahaahaaaa!!!!

GrevBukMcJern Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (05:44pm)

Hmm.. I really, really want to answer Ar-edain37 here. Really! Please? It will be completely harmless, just some quotes! *Moahahahahaaaaahe!* (I trust the counsil to be quick with the mouse if they don't agree)

Quote:
He hurt my feelings by accusing me of being sane!
I didnt. Read Ama's post. Not everything is about you, you know! Or was that news?

Quote:
and whats with that cow! r u insulting me in some strange way
This is a friendly website. Now let us try something called "logic". Would it be likely that a friendly website included emoticons for insults?

Quote:
do u even know me? NO!
Quite right. So? What's your point?

Quote:
TO REALLY SCARE/SCAR PEOPLE I SPEAK GAELIC LAUGH LIKE STEVEN THE IRISHMAN FROM BRAVEHEART TALK TO MYSELF LAED SING ALONGS LOOK STONED AND SAY UMMMMMMMMMMM PIE! ILIKE PIE!
And I could answer you in norse, german, russian or just plain norwegian. Why would I be afraid because you speak a different language? Look stoned? Aka sleepy? Wow.. Pie? Come on! Smalahovud would be something!

Quote:
PRETENDING I THINK I CAN CONVERSE WITH THE ALMIGHTY
It's called praying. Quite common.

Quote:
AND SOMETIMES HIT MY HEAD ON STUFF
Clumsyness might be embarrasing, but scary? Eh..

Quote:
TALK ABOUT FIRE KNIVES GUNS AND RADIATION SICKNESS
Oh! You are a rapper? Everybody is a rapper nowadays, a scary evolution yes, but not really all that frightening.. Radiation? Heheheee! I'm a physicist, radiation isn't quite so spooky when you know what it is. But, yes, some get scared by that. 1 point!

Quote:
U OBVIOUSLY AINT NEVER HEARD ME LAUGH
No. I know.

GrevBukMcJern Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (02:48pm)

Quote:
Whoa okay.....I have lived a sheltered life and it isn't that bad
No it isn't. Very good in fact. To be sheltered from fear and danger is only positive. To be sheltered from information is something different though. Can do harm later.

Quote:
And Grev my little brother loves you avatar!!!!
Good! Quite like it myself too!

Don't worry Nil, I was speaking very generally.

Quote:
a mouseclick and whole threads are gone
Hmm.. A cat's play with the mouse? Ok, you got me frightened!

Lord aelric Posted Tuesday 30th March 2004 (03:15pm)

Power Corrupts! Absolute Power Corrupts Amarisolutely!

Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 538 Edit Post | Delete Post

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 3rd April 2004 (05:01am)

I like cheese. Cheese is good. Viva La cheese! Canned cheese is not made from milk. Cows make milk. Cows go quack... or was it cats? I don't like cats. I'm a dog person. I have a dog.He's a Random dog. Random DeeOhhGee. He's a horse. He smells funnie. He needs a shower with a good conditioner. I'm going to bathe my horse.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 436 Edit Post | Delete Pos

Loni Posted Saturday 3rd April 2004 (05:53am)

Gues what I did yesterday after painting the grass blue? I went out of the assembly hall and while doing so, I went up to someone and said: "I like........ *I thought for a while* EEEEEEEGGS!" with a glazed look on my face. Try it. And later, after dancing and shouting "Wabs go wabwab, wab-ti-wabs go wab, and wabwabs go wab-ti-wab" to Karan who thinks she's crazier than me, I went up to a random kid and said: "I love England." She looked very puzzled. This is fair dinkum, you know! You should try it sometime!

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 3rd April 2004 (05:56am)

Done that. Then sing about Steve the egg.That works too! "Steve the egg, steve the egg! How'd he wear pants without no legs! Steve the egg, Steve the egg! He woke up next to sossages!"

Lady erbalwen Posted Monday 5th April 2004 (01:16am)

Whew okay I think some one has had a little to much suger! So what have you guys all been doing?!

Lady erbalwen Posted Monday 5th April 2004 (06:40pm)

WHOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my avatar!!! Hee hee hee I had more coffee today hee hee like maybe two huge mugs full!!!! So whats going on with everyone else?

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 5th April 2004 (07:49pm)

By the way, Erbie's avatar looks just like her!! Except her hair's more on the blonde side and she doesn't really have pointy ears.

Ar-edain37 Posted Thursday 8th April 2004 (06:12pm)

Grev u know ur not the first physiscist thats corrected me, besides its not that speaking the language scares people its that i dont even speak the langusge fully, i only know 2 words in it and i can make an entire conversation out of it, so ur not afraid of radiation!i just have this whole paranoia about radiation,along with rocks and iron ever since "the incident" and ur probly rite about something else i cant think of rite now due to messing up my "insane exhibtion" by hitting my head on a brick wall way to hard,the fact there was no pain was a sympton of serious brain damage appairantly(i get alot of brain damage) and i got banned from a swprd club without joining it just because i propelled myself head1st into a brick wall and why does every1 want me to take anger management(not that i wont take that advice from a certain council member) i think "HAPPY" pills like all the other severely tempered people i know would be alot more affective GOTTA GO! CADILLAC IN THE SKY!

Lady erbalwen Posted Thursday 8th April 2004 (10:00pm)

Okay that was wierd! HEY whadda mean BLONDE!? I have brown hair thank you very much! And I do too have pointy ears, they're just squished down, so yous can't see tha point! Hee hee he hee........Okay I'm not really that happy *sniff*..........*sigh*......"Young girl don't cry, I'll be right here when your world starts to fall"

Ar-edain37 Posted Thursday 8th April 2004 (10:08pm)

well, there wasnt a cadillac in the sky so dont worry the aliens aint here yet,so anybody that believes the true story about Elvis' abduction had better take my advice fer when the aliens do come back

Crystle caves Posted Friday 9th April 2004 (09:30pm)

OH NO! THEY"VE FINALLY FOUND ME! QUICK, HIDE ME, OR WERE ALL DOOMED!

Nilgaerien Posted Saturday 10th April 2004 (04:13pm)

Calm, CC. You know the aliens only fly Jeep Wranglers....his mind has just been worked on too much by the aliens.

And, yes, Erbie, your hair is blonde with a dark - almost brown - underneath.
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 610 Edit Post | Delete Pos

Lady erbalwen Posted Sunday 11th April 2004 (12:47am)

*sighs* They don't need to know that! Any way........hmmm......nobody comented on my song!

Ar-edain37 Posted Sunday 11th April 2004 (03:19am)

The aliens aint caught me yet.So the only brain-work ive had done was hitting my head alot,and why would they fly Jeeps if they already had Elvis' Cadillac and several Cadillac abduction craft,and dont joke about aliens flying jeeps if they did that we can consider areselves Mexican Rodent Roadkill just like on that Quiznos commercial!

Lady erbalwen Posted Sunday 11th April 2004 (11:12pm)

Ha ha ha ha ha *laughs so hard she is rolling on the floor* Oh man you guys are good!

Ainulindhe Posted Monday 12th April 2004 (02:06am)

The Quizno's characters are the most disturbing thing I've ever seen,beside my reflection.Strangely enough,I went through a small period when I couldn't stop their image from constantly invading my mind(maybe that was someone else's device,like the evil Computerized Gerbil-thing Society-they're in charge of everything,you know).Sooooooo wrong.Recently I have found that there is one thing more diabolical-Jerry Lewis.Have you seen the size of him?Off the topic,do not ever go to theonering.com-it is to this site as spam is to filet mignon.(the French rule! so random!
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 67 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Tuesday 13th April 2004 (01:15am)

ive been saying "Viva La Smurf!"all day and 2 inches from peoples face "I Love Ireland!"which i very much do

sooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu
oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
i like pie!and cheese!andsoup!and Ireland,and Scotland!

Lady erbalwen Posted Tuesday 13th April 2004 (02:04am)

Hmmmm........i like those things too! hee hee he ehe heee hee

Loni Posted Tuesday 13th April 2004 (06:37am)

you may have said you loved Ireland and Scotland, but what really scared my friends (You have friends? Yes, I have friends I tricked into feeling sorry for me) by saying I loved England which is on the other isde of the world. And then I said I loved the USA but I hated America. And then I said I hated Britain but I loved the UK. And then I said I hated New Zealand but I loved NZ. And yeah. HEheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehhehehe I just went to Easter Teens Camp and the band was loud and my big brother was scared of the loudness of the music and he's almost 16!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! And I hugged everyone and said I was their friend and shook hands with the people who were too tall to hug and they were really scared, and I scared off a bunch of little kids by dissing myself multiple times straight after telling them I was the coolest person in the world. But I know those little kids. They're not little, they're actually 10, and man, are they annoying. They think they're fourteen. I showed them they weren't. I stood on the pipe in the corner of the thermal pool and said yes, I always was thsi talll, and when they found the pipe, I growled in the throat and twitched my eyebrows individually and then I fought rather viciously a couple of big males who came to take it.

(AmariŽ edited away a lot of hehehe, please don't make such long words they mess up the page for everyone. )

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 17th April 2004 (12:51am)

ummmmmmmmm,well i wrote a song about pie that only has four different lines,but is 2 minutes long. by the way how many insane people does it tAKE to eat an entire pie?(lets say im not 1 of these loons,after all if i was really insane id deny it i realize that now).but i could eat an entire pie,i like pie.

Vee Posted Saturday 17th April 2004 (01:12am)

Weebl and bob like pie. Pie good. When come back bring pie.

http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/tv.htm

Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: Yes | Posts: 1795 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 17th April 2004 (01:30am)

well whatever that means, good luck
and yes i do really say KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH!to people i dont know,along with this squeal as if i am a cow being beaten to death by a hitman with 2 porselaine figures in a rice field,police believe that to be the first reported case of a nick-nack-paddy-wack

Lady erbalwen Posted Monday 19th April 2004 (04:37am)

Whoa okay! Whew! Gees..........

Tommie Posted Wednesday 21st April 2004 (02:13pm)

*NANANA I can't hear you! NANANA*
Race: Dwarve | Location: Glittering Caves | Online: No | Posts: 893 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Friday 23rd April 2004 (11:11pm)

can any of yall give me some new suugestions to scare people?

Lady erbalwen Posted Saturday 24th April 2004 (05:16am)

Yeah use a blow horn in the middle of the night next to thier ear!! Muwahahahaha!!!!!!!

Crystle caves Posted Monday 26th April 2004 (04:05am)

I had 18 pieces of pizza in the last 4 days. Pizza is my friend, and I love bowling award ceremonies, all the pizza you can eat! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ar-edain37 Posted Monday 26th April 2004 (11:03pm)

being a southern country redneck by all the more common definitions i feel it my duty to inform u it is YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! hey yall watch this!OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!anyway my friends munkey army now controls China HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! California should surrender before we send possums there,were treeting the munkeys and raccoons fer shock after attempting a siege at guinness beach,SO MANY MULLETS!!!!!!otters r still trying to take hawaii we also use squirrels,koalas,kangaroos,bushbabys,pigeons,and my favorite LEMURS! Pizza is ur friend 2! i am not alone Californians surrender 2 the possums or be hissed at until u pass out from annoyance!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!POSSUM!

Crystle caves Posted Tuesday 27th April 2004 (09:42pm)

You spelled "possum" wrong. Tecnically, It's opossum. And they have all been ubducted by the aliens that drive Elvis' cadalak in the sky. I should know, I live in California, and the aliens keep sending me their attack plans through a radio transmition.

Lady erbalwen Posted Thursday 29th April 2004 (05:25am)

YAY CC!!!!!! Your BACK!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Any way I can't write long curfew *sigh*
Night all and go read my POEMS IN MY JOURNAL ENTRIES!!!! Lol jk you don't have to

Crystle caves Posted Friday 30th April 2004 (11:48pm)

One more post to 400! I'm so exited! Everyone to the party tree! YEAH!

AmariŽ Posted Saturday 1st May 2004 (12:22pm)

Icefangs posted Saturday 1st May 2004.

Quote:
Hey, out there! Icey here, I just wanted to see if anyone else was as crazy as I am... Some examples of my psyco-ness: I make-up odd words to use as curse words, like crapmuffin, and fudgemonkey, foot(I didn't really MAKE it up, but it's still a little strange, or so I'm told.), umm, footmuffin, and, every once in awhile, fudge-on-you. Another reason I am psyco: I try my very, extreme hardest to scare people, whether or not its halloween. I also burst out with funky words all the time, just to see people's expressions. Err uh, lets see, well, um, I must be crazy, I'm posting at 6 am on Saturday where I'm at. So, anyone out there got anything to add?

Ar-edain37 Posted Thursday 6th May 2004 (10:57pm)

i spelled it possum instead of opossum on purpose i think opossum is just the person that invented the words spelling trying to prove he can control people...........i do whatever makes since to me and yell at whatevers wrong to me and i dont lie about it 2 make myself look like im open minded.....my minds as open as Morias gate during a siege and ur right my possums were abducted i have a secret plan to get them back,and they will never no about it because i know better than to tell u about because ur with the aliens so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (of course u cant get the full affect of my laughter without hearing it) i found my 1st comment on aliens off a web search somehow and it brought me to this exact thread

Lady erbalwen Posted Friday 7th May 2004 (10:37pm)

Wow thats wierd! Hmmmm.........

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Ar-edain37 Posted Monday 10th May 2004 (03:11am)

let me guess.............................................letter 12!

PlasticSquirrel Posted Monday 10th May 2004 (11:13am)

Did I see my name mentioned up there? Me? Crazy? Psycho? Not in the least...
Race: Hobbit | Location: Buckland | Online: Yes | Posts: 3579 Edit Post | Delete Post

Nilgaerien Posted Monday 10th May 2004 (11:27pm)

Sure Plastic....

What what what Erbie?!?!?! (Actually, I already know, but she sounds like she'll burst if no one asks her soon. )

Crystle caves Posted Monday 17th May 2004 (03:52am)

Love yer new avatar Nil!

I don't know Erb, Tell me First!

Sorry I mentioned Plastick, but he does fit the profile.

The aliens already know your plan, sweet-heart. Make an alluminum hat!

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 22nd May 2004 (01:44am)

Ive defeated the 1st alien attack!
great avatar!
sorry i aint been in here fer awhile,i have so much catch-up reading to do on threads it aint funny
aaluminum hats are so 90's!shag haircuts block out the aliens now,why else wud i have 1,im nothin like a skater!hey! i found a trucker hat!

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 22nd May 2004 (06:18am)

How did you manage to defeat my aliens with oppossums! They're only weakness is buttered toast!!! ( but you have to have the right type of bread)

Ross Posted Saturday 22nd May 2004 (03:34pm)

You've actually proved you are not insane. Insane people don't think they are insane they think they are normal. You said you were insane therefore you are not as you would think you are normal if you were insane. So all people who think they are normal are the ones to watch as they will start trying to lick their eyebrows, bite their ears and knife people in strange places.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 2154 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 22nd May 2004 (06:52pm)

are you talking to just one person or all of us?and i get that same speech all the time.and i didnt use the possums i used a lawn mower.NOW BRING BACK ELVIS HIS CADILLAC AND JOHN WAYNE,ill settle for just John Wayne.Or else an army of possums and assorted other critters of war march upon you!(where do you live i need to know where they should march to)i represent four different factions trying to control the world,no matter which wins i get Ireland and the U.K.

Ireland-MY ISLAND!(yes of course its my island)
Scotland-rules
Rest of the U.K.-hows the weather?cloudy?

Reply In Thread | Bump Thread | Delete Thread | Lock Thread
Icefangs Posted Wednesday 26th May 2004 (02:53am)

Ross, when you say:

Quote:
Knife people in strange places...

Do you mean that people knife people in strange places, like a forest full of monkey eating birds that also eat flying pigs, or knife people in strange places, like stab their ears or something, maybe, maybe I'll chop off the tip of that normal person over there's nose...
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 601 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Wednesday 26th May 2004 (03:25am)

i scarred 5 people for life in a minute and a half,i dont have a qouta like cc but i do try and brake my own time records

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 19th June 2004 (04:28am)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!LOONS HARKEN TO THE CALL! POST HERE! I NEED TO SPEAK OF INSANITY! MADD! MADD! MADD! I TELL YOU THE INSANITY IS NEEDED! BE THE PSYCO! BE THE PSYCO! COOOOOME!
PLUG YOUR UNCONVENTIONAL INSTRUMENTS (ACCORDIONS,please not accordions,BAGPIPES,i love bagpipes,LUTES,TUBAS,TROMBONES,THE WORLDS ONLY BASETROMBAFONIUM!) INTO AMPLIFIERS AND MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED STRATE JACKETS! SUMMER IS HERE AND I HAVNT SCARRED ANYONE FOR LIFE THORPUGHLY IN WEEKS! I FEEL LIKE RUNNING THROUGH THE STREETS WITH A TUBA FEEDING BIRDS RICE AND SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FOOT! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Icefangs Posted Saturday 19th June 2004 (05:22pm)

I have one question, and one question only, for now, do you like cheese?
And if you do, do you have any? My army of rabid, tiny white mousies is hungry, and The man-eating kittens ate all of my cheese! THE LAB MICE ATTACK!!! THey will break all of your pencils and pens, make all the lights go green and change speed limit signs that say 25 to, OH NO!!! 28! The horror! The insanity! THey will also make sure that everyone has one plaid sock and one striped one! AHHHH! sTRIPED SOCKS!!!!! RUUUUuuuuuuuuun AAAAAWAAAaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mice will force you to pet them and play with them and teach them tricks! You cannot teach mice tricks! So you will try and try to get the stupid little mouse to fetch the tiny ball that has a happy little puppy's face on it again, and Again, and AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AH HA AH HA AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Race: Elf | Location: Rivendell | Online: No | Posts: 601 Edit Post | Delete Post

Virumor Posted Saturday 19th June 2004 (11:53pm)

Hey, that previous post looks so deletable. AmariŽ? Go on, pls. Heh, just do us all a favour and delete this entire thread. Too much bla in here.
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 1071 Edit Post | Delete Post

GrevBukMcJern Posted Sunday 20th June 2004 (12:59pm)

Quote:
Heh, just do us all a favour and delete this entire thread. Too much bla in here.
Well, now you know. You can just avoid reading it anymore. Problem solved!

I don't find the current state of this thread very interesting either, but there are apparently those who do. Since the activity on this board has slumped to an (as far as I can recall) all time low, the posting in this thread actually makes up a non-trivial percentage of the board activity these days. Do you want it even more abandoned? Let them have their fun.
Race: Hobbit | Location: Hobbiton | Online: Yes | Posts: 373 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ar-edain37 Posted Friday 25th June 2004 (05:29pm)

thanks grev

I AM CABBAGE!

HAH! I deleted the post! NOW YOU CANT GET ME!

Ross Posted Friday 25th June 2004 (06:18pm)

Vir let them think they are being waky and zany, by saying they are insane. They're probably people who insist on catagarising them selves as mosher's or goth's. Thinking that it makes them cool and they need to be that way to listen to certain kind of music or like a certain kind of film. It's not their fault they are unimaginitive morons. Way to go Grev. Still impressed that you managed to get post of the week, with such common sense.
Race: Elf | Location: Lothlorien | Online: No | Posts: 2154 Edit Post | Delete Post

Virumor Posted Friday 25th June 2004 (06:29pm)

Quote:
thanks grev

I AM CABBAGE!

HAH! I deleted the post! NOW YOU CANT GET ME!

Good start. Now delete the rest of your posts and everyone's happy!

Note to Ross : i have deleted my previous post as well... srry. Anyway goths? Heh, i've always wondered why ppl wearing vampire teeth instead of braces were considered cool... only Morgoth for me, thank you. That one's cool.
Race: Men: Dunedain | Location: Osgiliath | Online: No | Posts: 1071 Edit Post | Delete Post

Ross Posted Friday 25th June 2004 (06:56pm)

Cheers dude, now I look like a ranting mad man again Seriously don't delete your post Vir, it was a valid opinion. I mean the two of us get enough of our posts deleted by the council with out deleting them ourselves.

Icefangs Posted Saturday 26th June 2004 (05:21am)

I know this is the wrong place to put this, however, I don't give a flying flip. I would like to say that I am not a gothic freak, or some kind of grunge loser. I love rock music, but, just about anything else, too. I am an artiste, and I spend the majority of my time doing that, but, I do not exactly like being catagorized for merely saying something slightly out of the ordinary. And, I would also like to note, that everyone has their own opinions, and am one who gladly welcomes those of others. I happen to be normal, perfectly, 14-year-old-normal girl, just a wee bit spontaneous at times. It happens when the real world is too harsh or nerve-racking for me. I enjoy saying odd things at even odder times, for the sheer hope that it will make someone, somewhere laugh. I like making people happy, and laughing is one way to do that. And that's I have to say, for now.

Ar-edain37 Posted Tuesday 29th June 2004 (08:54pm)

im not a goth, if you knew me youd know how clear ive made that point,and every now and then i have a post that doesnt need to be deleted,i think theres one somwhere in the writers guild,any way how sane can someone who trys to be insane be(and if nothing else im very random)and grev got post of the week for that,good job.(laughing about something)

Ross Posted Wednesday 30th June 2004 (12:41am)

I'm sure there was meant to be a coherant sentance somewhere in there. But you seem to have failed.

Ar-edain37 Posted Friday 23rd July 2004 (07:15pm)

coherent sentence?

i assume you mean between good job and laughing at something

no there wasnt i just felt like adding that last remark for no reason even though it had nothing to do with the rest of my post.

and ross when you said the council deleted enough of yours and virs post without yall deleting them yourselves i would like to point out that the council has never deleted any of my posts that werent entire threads(those were only deleted because they were pointless and i deleted my own posts in a few of them to get them to be deleted so i wouldnt be remembered as the guy who wanted a pair of shoes for a tomato)

anybody scared anybody enough to count as scarring lately?

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 31st July 2004 (06:24am)

The smurfs, leprichones, furbys and quizno sub rats are all at war, and the outcome cannot be good, because they are all out to get us!! I am very nervous, because the flying cadilacks aren't around any more( maybe the aluminum hat works???) but all the grass has turned plumb purple!!! I want to frame a cucumber and a belly button in this fraim, but they won't fit. Anyone got an elephant?

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 31st July 2004 (05:49pm)

i destroyed the aliens, remember?unfortunately, i was wrong about one thing.it was a different alien race that took elvis' cadillac than those that took elvis.and since the aliens who kidnapped elvis dont have the technology to prolong life,based on human lifespan and the effects of the alien diet on humans,elvis is definetly dead.the leprachauns are my friends,they gave me my own pot of gold to hide at the end of a rainbow,of course i just used it to buy instant grits.......but i have alot left buried under...................ive said too much.elephants are overrated,get a kowakian monkey lizard.

Crystle caves Posted Saturday 31st July 2004 (08:12pm)

I have two elephants at my house. It's rather flat, and shaped like two elephants. We have a little pond in the back yard. We farm barnicles there. Birds dont land there anymore. Once a bird landed on my barnicle farm. I took out the beebee gun. "Oh look a birdy! Shi-bow! Squack! No more birdy!!" Now it's rather flat, and shaped like two elephants.

Halo_Black Posted Friday 24th September 2004 (05:28pm)

TEH WEASELS! TEH WEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEELLLLLLLS! *points to the horizon, where a huge tidal-wave of weasels is bearing down upon everyone.*

Ar-edain37 Posted Saturday 2nd October 2004 (08:10pm)

is it just me or is a day not complete without singing My bonny lies over the ocean?

Now if you will excuse me i am being pecked to death by my new friend, the crow.

Loni Posted Sunday 3rd October 2004 (01:04am)

Oh, how did you know. Not only is a day not compelte without singing My Bonny Lies Over the Ocean but it si not complete without putting a wastepaper basket on my head and clucking the wab anthem. "Wabs go wabwab, wab-ti-wabs go wab, and wabwabs go wab-ti-wab.... BEUMBEUMBEUM!!!! Wab, the base of all wab words, ti, the thing between two wabs, wabwab, the wabs without the ti, bity, again between two wabs..... Wawab, the accidentaly wab..... Wabwa, a more unusual wwaaaaaaaab, Klummwab, the mother of all wabs (my wabname)... that will bring us back to wab! Wab ti wabwab bity wawab wabwa klummwab wab wawab wab!" I made that up myself. My wab system. Anyone want wabnames?

Ar-edain37 Posted Sunday 10th October 2004 (11:22pm)

OOOOO!OOOOOOOOO!ME!ME!

dingdingdingdiggitydingdingdong....... ....dig this..........ANSWER YER PHONE!

some people say my strangeness is annoying.
all of those people can kiss my rebel....................................

just remember the word squirrel is now jibba.and owl is kahbo

Great piles of horse dung, Vee!!! You must have been really bored?

It was so much easier when we could move entire threads piece-meal.
It would've been so much easier to just delete the entire thread, as it looks like our "psychos" have been finally institutionalized.
Just curious: why is the original thread still there? Isn't this more like multiplying than moving?
If we had deleted it people would get cranky because they loose a few posts on their post count.

Quote:
It would've been so much easier to just delete the entire thread, as it looks like our "psychos" have been finally institutionalized.
If we stop posting here, it will pass out of the list and they may not notice it. Shhhhhhhh! Be vevy vevy quiet, we aw avoiding psycos.
Quote:
Just curious: why is the original thread still there? Isn't this more like multiplying than moving?

The more, the merrier.
As Amarie said, if we delete the thread people lose a number of posts. I would like to see an archive section but until that happens we have to put up with duplicates. The original thread is locked and can just be left to fester.... the new thread is now in a more appropriate place.
Quote:
As Amarie said,

*looks around* Huh! Must get my ears checked.

Quote:
if we delete the thread people lose a number of posts.

How AWFUL! Ehm. Orc Going Huh Smilie Doesn't the council continiously preach the non-importance of the post count? Ha Ha Ha Smilie
Yes, apparently it's quantity over quality, as always.
Quote:
How AWFUL! Ehm. Doesn't the council continiously preach the non-importance of the post count?
Quote:
Yes, apparently it's quantity over quality, as always.
No, the problem was if we deleted them outright we felt you two would be the first to complain that the council was again being arrogant. Elf Winking Smilie
*looks at Vir* "We?!??"

Tongue Smilie
Pft, someone has to keep this thread alive! Not sure if that's such a good idea, but anyway.
At the moment the number of posts has no use and I would be more than happy to delete all those posts I copied over yesterday.

Maybe we should ask that if anyone who has posted in any moved/locked threads has a problem with the original thread being deleted they should speak now or forever hold their peace. If no one objects we could go ahead and delete all those locked threads.
Quote:
Maybe we should ask that if anyone who has posted in any moved/locked threads has a problem with the original thread being deleted they should speak now or forever hold their peace.
Well that sounds nice, but only in theory. There are posts there by people we haven't seen in a long time. This is only temporary. One glorious, wonderful day we will be able to move whole threads again, and then we can paste together the original thread with the new post made in the dupilicat thread.
Quote:
This is only temporary. One glorious, wonderful day we will be able to move whole threads again, and then we can paste together the original thread with the new post made in the dupilicat thread.

Would it not work then, instead of copying all the posts of a thread to just copy the last few ad then include a link to the original thread in the new one? And then link to the new one from the old one before locking. Would be less work for you, and the result would be just as good, or..?
Why didn't you just delete most of my posts? I wouldn't blame you if you did. Looking back now, must of them are pretty useless even to that thread. Out of curiosity........ could you delete my last post? I was going to delete it when you moved the thread. I just now found it again, the old one is locked right? Virumor... they can't institutionalize me! I own the institution.
Quote:
One glorious, wonderful day we will be able to move whole threads again, and then we can paste together the original thread with the new post made in the dupilicat thread.

So, till that "glorious, wonderful day" arrives, we just waste the extensive cyberspace that has been provided to us by a very good chap who goes by the name of World Wide Web.

And yes, I'm extensively crazy as the people who know me will testify.
Most people can't even tell the difference between random and insane. I'm probably both anyway.

Wipe the golden tear from your mother dear
Raise what's left of the flag for me!

(Sorry, that song's been stuck in my head for hours. That was the only way I could think of to get it out.)
You know, most people aren't actually random. The ones that go around saying they're random are just wannabe randoms. People who are really random deny that they're random, and actually don't notice that they're random. To be random you have to be insane. I'm not random, and I'm theoretically sane, but my friends keep telling me I'm a freak and weird and strange. I'm not a freak. I"m an ENCOURAGED freak. The ENglish teacher encouraged me, and this dude who pierced my ears encouraged me (then I got an infection and later I let my piercings close up. Awful things, piercings) ....and you lot encourage me. Sometimes. SOMETIMES YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!! *cries* Hang on, that's not you lot. That's the other planet-tolkien lot. There's another website that's exactly the same as this one, with one subtle difference. It has "You have received 1 messages." I don't like that site. They don't understand grammar. You put an i on the end if it's plural, not s. Or was that Elvish? And anyway, I'm not weird either. I"m just strange. Except the days when I'm not strange. THen I''m weird. Whatever my friends say, I just say the opposite. They say I"m strange, so It's my weird day. And then they ask me where my off button is. I tell them, it's thirty feet underneath Warwickshire. No, that was last week. This week it's thirty feet underneath Port MEadow. You know, the grasslands in the middle of Oxford. But that just makes me homesick. Can't wait to get back to Pommyland, you know. Can't wait. They don't believe me when It ell them where my off button is. They think it's impossible to go and dig something up and bury it again when you're asleep in your bed. WEll, I say it is. IT IS!!!! I make all my little gnomes do it for me. I've never met them, but I just KNOW they're moving it for me. I just KNOW. You know when you just know something, and your friends ar elike... "Woah... and we just KNOW you're a weirdo" And that reminds me of the time my friends said I was rambling on.... I said I wasn't rambling on, I was just ARGH!!!! MY GNOMES ARE LEADING A REVOLT!!!! NOOOOO!!!!
I'm not insane or stupid, it's just that my head is full of sawdust, or it was,up until the time the vacuum cleaner got loose and cleaned it out. And I haven't lost my marbles, they're in a bag in my room.
I think I'm fairly normal, that is, until people in class start staring at me, and then I begin to wonder if what I'm saying is making sense, but it probably isn't, and then I turn bright red, and decide, maybe I should just stick with thinking these things in my head, or maybe I should grab my words out of the air and try to put them back in my mouth, but it doesn't seem to work. The worst is when my professors begin to look at me and I think they are wondering what in the world I am talking about, but they still seem to give me A's, so maybe I do say something interesting, or maybe they are humoring me, or trying to keep me quiet. My husband just laughs and is the only one to admit that he doesn't get a word of what I am talking about, and my parents are proud of whatever I say, and at some point I begin to wonder, am I sane?
Eruwen: Some people just are not capable of understanding a well argued proposition and must have some one else render it down to sound-bites from which they can then decide whether or not the speaker knew what they were rattling on about. It appears to be a sign of our times. I personally don't believe any of our members are of that ilk, but what do I know anyway. If you are worried, you might tape one of your rambling answers and then listen to it at a later time, to see if you can make heads or tails about what you were trying to say. Of course if you can't this may cause you to go further off you rocker. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Don't do as I say; do as you wish!
Oh man, there's a scary thought...taping what I say and listening to it later! Ahhhhh! Smile Smilie
I had forgotten how stupid I was when I was younger. Not that I'm much more intelligent now, but I feel like I should go back in time and physically assault myself until I agree to improve. I have to say, I'm very disappointed in myself past, present, and future.

Consider this a formal apology to everyone I have ever met, whether on or away from planet-tolkien, for the idiotic and ignorant things that I say and do. One day I hope to undertake some monolithic self-improvement, and I hope to make everything up to both you and myself then. I would also like to apologize for posting in a dead/coma thread, as that seems to be an unpopular thing to do. I just felt that I needed to apologize for alot of the rubbish and regressive things that I said. I admit that I am sane and there is nothing strikingly abnormal about anything that I do. I will probably contradict this statement multiple times in the future.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone had a pleasant Shpankfest last Friday. (Don't worry, that is the proper spelling, and I assure you that it is nothing vulgar. Some people...)
Posting to dead threads isn't frowned upon if it isn't done wholesale, like a bunch on one day. One or two every now and then is fine, for they aren't really dead until they become locked; before that time they are merely hibernating. Happy Elf Smilie

That i an unusual mission.  First I have read online

Well, I'm not entirely sane....

Well if you think about it there can't be an average level of sanity. Since every human is different then it's sanity depends on the person. If you were born insane that that's your, but in the eyes of someone else you might be insane. But for example if your sanity depletes from the day you were born (like me) well then in that case you could call that being insane. So what I'm basically saying is you can't be born insane. There's actually nothing wrong with being insane, unless it gets you killed.