Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Count the F's

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Green Dragon > Count the F's   
This is great!!

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

HOW MANY ?
...................... 3?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6-- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.
The reasoning behind is further down.
The brain cannot process "OF".
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.

how many did you count???
be honest i got 4, thats rare!!!!

(Grondy merely fixed the text's word-wrap.)
Sorry Loss.Smile Smilie I first counted 4 ..the second time it was 6 Smile Smilie but it was grate fun
(you can call me Mellon coz I think Mell is taken ...I guess Im following you in the threads today)
hmmm i see you are!! i know that Mellie is taken up, Melliot Sandybanks i think has that nickname, oh well, hey as you are online now, do you see a change in the font it sees more squashed???
Oh dear, can you sink any deeper than this? *shakes head and walks off*

Oh wait, the "Lets play" thread. Of course!
Dont listen to dear ole Vir, he's just in a grump coz he couldnt find any F's Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Dissapointed!! Was hoping it had to do with all the people in the Silmarillion who's name begins with F. Instead it was cut and paste of an old chain e-mail. Oh well.. It was a bit amusing the first time I saw it. And many of the non english speaking people will get the joy of finding out they are geniouses. Wheeeeee!!
is that true, people who arent english can see them, then im very english!! if you like Amarie, you can say all the names you want Big Smile Smilie sorry to dissapoint you Sad Smilie

edit: well if non elnglish speaking people see this how will they be geniuses, i mean they wont be able to read what it says 'count all the F's'???
Quote:
sorry to dissapoint you

Oh, I think I can get over it and move on with my life with the right kind of medication and councelling. Wink Smilie

Maybe they can read but not speak English? Maybe the cat got their tongue? So many possiblilies! *cough*
The e-mail is best read by people who are not geniouses anyway, it has absolutley no point what-so-ever if you can read all the Fs on the first try. Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
Oh, I think I can get over it and move on with my life with the right kind of medication and councelling.

At least your going in the right direction, agreeing to taking such measures to help yourself is considered a milestone for some Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

well, it wasnt a chain letter, it was posted on another forum, that my father is a member of, and even though its a strict forum for members of that association, they do post some wacky things, i thought id share it with you Orc Grinning Smilie

But keep up the good work Amarie, were rootin for ya
I counted 12 F's. I was drunk.
There were Fs? Where? Elf Confused Smilie
...i think i cheated, u sed the ctrl f button (the find function) and so i got 6 the first time
does this make me a genius?
lol...never thought of that elrose. i only counted four for the first time. i dunt know why i counted one of and not the others. strange isn't it.
I thought of pressing CTRl + F, but I couldn't seem to find the F.
I acctually counted to 6 F's on the first try, but perhaps that's because I used the mouse to point at every F?
well well well, it more popular than i had hoped Big Smile Smilie, i did count 4 at first, but well done for getting 6!!! you are a genius or mentally difigured Orc Grinning Smilie
Uuh, I, uh, got two on my first go. Dunce Smilie But could be the fact that it is two in the morning here, I'm yawning myself crazy, am having trouble keeping my eyes open, and I am going to hit the sack in a few minutes. Fast Asleep Smilie
I got 6 Super Wow Smilie but I have done this before Very Big Grin Smilie
Uuuhhh, first time there were 3 'F's, now I can find 5...
Hm...
*thinks for a while*
I'll better count them again.
I've also done this before, so no prizes for getting 6 F's.
i counted 6...... but i don't think that makes somebody a genius
Quote:
but i don't think that makes somebody a genius

your right and somehow i also found 6 Fs