Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: two french girls need help!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > two french girls need help!!   
hello!!
I live in Paris and I'd like to meet someone (english or american) who likes Tolkien and of course LOTR because I have a homework to do with a classmate. It is difficult for us to find a person to interview, so please, if you know an american or english person who lives in Paris, don't hesitate to mention him(her)!
We just want to ask a few questions about the reason why you like Tolkien, the LOTR films, etc.
Thank you very much!!!
(I precise we are 21 and 24 years old, but no matter the age of the fan!!)
I'll be more than willing to be interviewed! I have been an American Citizen all my life, and even though I'm only thirteen, I've been a Tolkien fan for about half my life. Go ahead, ask away!
Quote:
I'll be more than willing to be interviewed! I have been an American Citizen all my life, and even though I'm only thirteen, I've been a Tolkien fan for about half my life. Go ahead, ask away!
Moderator Smilie WARNING: For your safety, especially as you are only 13, do not ever give your telephone number, mailing address, or agree to meet in person (without being accompanied by a parent) anyone you have met via the internet. Moderator Smilie
I don't think the number thing would work anyway. From France to Tahoe would be one mean charge on your phone bill!
Quote:
if you know an american or english person who lives in Paris, don't hesitate to mention him(her)!
The main point was that they were looking for someone who lived in Paris. Huan and Florien are the only known (to me) members who live in France and I assume they are both French.
WWWWWWWWWWWWW
Loni please don't do that. Really annoying.
I'm afraid I'll have to agree there.
Quote:
Loni please don't do that. Really annoying.

Sorted..... Extended words that are longer than the page is wide cause the browser to stretch the page. Can you please remember this, and for other people's consideration, try not to do it.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!
Wooops indeed Ran!
Maybe you should go here ---->Klick here and fix the extended word you put there, befor the council have to?
I donīt know if aaall this really matter. And frankly I donīt care. I see Two French Whatever that need assistance in Tolkien related matter. I will be glad and very willing to help in anything I can. I would also love to be interviewed. I congratulate the iniciative you had. I did my Thesis for Industrial Design based on Tolkienīs Elves and it never came to me to Ask for help like this. And let me asure I couldīve used it.
Quote:
Wooops indeed Ran!
Maybe you should go here ---->Klick here and fix the extended word you put there, before the council have to?

Nah, the Council got there first. Tongue Smilie