Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Test Thread

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > Test Thread   << [1] [2]
Since, it is a landscape avatar, I used a telescope!
Quote:
What Elf? Val, all I can see in your avatar and all I've been seeing in your avatar and probably all that I'll see in your avatar in the future, unless you show me the full scale image, is some mountain thing with three black flying saucers!

That sounds like *my* avatar.
So where are the three flying saucers, Vee?
I'll agree I have yet to see the outline of Val's elf, though I see the where abouts of the two critters. I think the UFOs are probably part of his armor, though I can't actually make out which parts. I imagine if I saw an enlargement of the original picture it would be as obvious as the nose on my face, which is rather large.
What actually is your avatar, Vee? Is it just a giant yellow V on a red background with jagged edges? I think one ufo is his shield, one is his shoulder plate and the other is the other shoulder plate. Also I think he is facing away. Am I right?
What ind of an elf wears UFOs as an armour? And if you are right about it, they can't be called UFOs, can they? I mean, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object and if what you say is correct, the objects aren't flying (c'mon, armour doesn't fly) and they have been identified as armour and aren't unidentified thus. So they can't be called UFOs anymore! What are they?
Quote:
... if what you say is correct, the objects aren't flying (c'mon, armour doesn't fly) and they have been identified as armour and aren't unidentified thus. So they can't be called UFOs anymore! What are they?
Then obviously each of those three roundish things should now be called an
I Know and written INO for the first letters in Identified Non-flying Object. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie.
Quote:
So where are the three flying saucers, Vee?

They are there somewhere between the horns of the V but more visible in the original. I've uploaded the original as my avatar so you can see. I'll change it back in a day or two.
If you hadn't said they were saucers, I may not have seen them. I saw them as circular hollows on a blue surface. Smile Smilie
Vee's current avatar looks like a V smeared on top of a close-up of a blue golf ball to me.
Quote:
Grondmaster wrote: A Realm of Rhapsodies

That is so sweet!!! Wink Smilie
Quote:
Vee's current avatar looks like a V smeared on top of a close-up of a blue golf ball to me.

You need your eyes tested, LA. The original was a promo for V, the TV series. No golf. Anyway, back to my favourite avatar.
Well, Vee's favourite avatar looks to me like a man upside down on stilts walking into the sunset!
Quote:
The original was a promo for V, the TV series. No golf. Anyway, back to my favourite avatar.

Only sci-fi I like so far...
'V' now that's sci fi - Does anyone remember when the baby aliens were born - my friend went into labour a few days after the showing of the of the alien labour and all she could think of was the baby alien coming out of the stomach and the normal looking one with the creepy tongue.

Luckily her daughter was not an alien but was beautiful baby girl called Charlotte (still no evidence of the tongue hehe) Wink Smilie
  << [1] [2]