Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Laurent - Corentin

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > Laurent - Corentin   
Was just looking through the gallery,theres some brilliant work there!!!! i really like the work of
"Laurent - Corentin" its great!!!!! and i think some of the comments are very negative!!!.Wish i was that young again so i could think without distraction!!!!!!.
When you have to pay council tax/rent/water rates you really begin to understand the meaning of "Fantasy".
The work reminds of very early "Dungeons and Dragons" artwork!!!! superb!!!!Smile Smilie
I have to agree, Laurent's work is amazing! I hope he keeps working at art; he shows both imagination and a great attention to detail.
I also agree with you guys ,sorry for the little artist that stupid comments are made. the drawings were very good Smile Smilie
Quote:
i really like the work of "Laurent - Corentin" its great!!!!! and i think some of the comments are very negative!!!

Back in June I sent Grep an email requesting that some of the nastier comments (including a few naughty words) be removed from the Gallery; that's about all that can be done at this end other than deleting the feedback section, which wouldn't be fair to the artists. Hopefully they're big enough to consider the source of garbage and not take it personal.
Sorry for the late reply,agreedSmile SmilieSmile Smilie