Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Poll: Your Favorite Forum Area

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > Poll: Your Favorite Forum Area   
In the Poll: Which is your favorite area of the forum?
Which did you choose and why?

This poll was suggested by Thorin.

I was finally able to put up this new poll, but as I can no longer save the results of the old ones, this one will again remain past its welcome, for at least it will continue being meaningful.
I voted for General Discussion, not because my trivia thread is there, but because there have been a few good discussions there; and besides that I needed to vote for something to endure it both worked and that this thread showed up in the menu. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I voted for Roleplaying Guilds as i enjoyed being there a lot when PT was more active. I'm looking forward too being there when the community returns from their vacation... Elk Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie

Original post made at 2.22pm
I too voted for roleplaying guild Smile Smilie
i vote for Green Dragon because there is a game on Dwarfs vs Hobbits Elf Smilie Pary Smilie
Unfortunately there is no Green Dragon in the Poll. To vote you must choose one of the options available to your right just above the forum's latest post. You then select one of the options and click on vote. You will then see the current poll standings. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
OK i will vote for Ivy Bush Tavern Elf Smilie
I'll concur with Grondy on this, I say General Discussion, as we've had quite a few good discussions about all sorts... Though died down, still good to have a quick read once in a while...
i vote for Ivy Bush Tarven because i see a good discussion about Dwarfs Ha Ha Ha Smilie