Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I REMEMBER

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > I REMEMBER   << [1] [2]

Thank you all.Every word shall be stored in my heart , It made me cry but it is a cry very deep and when I read the children of hurin or the sim I can hardly breathe. Think of all the people who have no one to help or are in a tent because they are refugees. . Or in a home with no one to defend them. I have had many troubles but I could always help myself. This was humiliating and frightening but strangely freeing as well.

Oerath , good for you. All of you thank you. Galin, you have been on my mind so many times and to 'hear your dear voice is something wonderful'

Dearest Leelee, oh, you have no idea how glad I am to see you posting again. I'm trilled. I missed you so much.
I'm so sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I'll keep praying for you. And for my little sister, and for dear Travis and Clayton. May god bless you all.
As Otto said, it has been really quiet without you. I tried to keep some things up. But I'm not really doing well lately. So I haven't been posting much. Sorry.

(ps. I really hope you got the email I send you with your birthday, and the one I send Hasia for her birthday)

I have always been bad with words when it really counts so I shall lean on Albert Einstein;

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

And Walt Disney;

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”

And just remember, everyone here will be thinking of you through this time and we all pray for your safe return.

Gimli, I can hardly believe it. And I have read too many of your posts dear to not appreciated how wonderfully you speak. Thank you

Thank you Ilse,, your words as usual were well timed. Hasia thanks you and Travis and Clayton still pray for you and your brother,  Are grandfather and grandmother alright?

Well bless you all and I will try to come on and do my best, I have been working three jobs and school and sppech with Hasia, though now I use the exercises as well to bring my speech back too, and my writing. I hope to send two children's books to the publishers soon , now as I am better.

My grandmother is having a very hard time. On the 17th of Oktober, almost two weeks ago, my grandfather died. He had cancer and there was something wrong with his lungs. My grandparents had been together for 66 years! So, it's really hard for my grandmother now she's alone and has to miss him so much. And of course this also effected us. And I already wasn't doing really well. : (

Ilse I am so sorry. There is no comfort in saying your nan had your grandpa for such a long time

because whether it is six years or sixty six the loved one is gone and the hurt is deep. I have found

he best thing to do is pray for others and later on help others who have suffered the similar thing.

Then the suffering takes on a new meaning and you grow strong and feel good by turning it around

Tolkien himself turned it around by writing about the pain through all his characters and helped

millions. Nan is strong and loved, you just let her talk and look at pictures and dont run from it.

That always makes the sufferer feel worse. Eventually she will either go be with him or turn to

other things

So you are in a bad way, with your health? Remember two years ago when you went skating

and it was perfect and you felt so much better. Think on those things if you can We are

praying and love you.

I am, also, very sorry, Arwen. It is never easy to lose someone we love and Leelee is right, it makes no difference how long that love has lasted. The thing about love is that it never ends. Our bodies do give out, but love lasts forever.  Do take care and remember all those wonderful times that you and your grandfather shared. *hugs*

Leelee, it is so wonderful to see you again after so long! I do hope that you are well and can still drop in to see us. *hugs*

Thank you both for your kind, lovely, and caring words. That means a lot. *hugs back*.

And about me not doing well. Don't worry. It's nothing.

Hey Red, I think about you in your idyllic town fellow Canadian, How goes the library and all the lovely things you do?

I cannot come on here through the normal way via Google like I always do, have to use firefox and for some reason it comes on with the words far too large, I have tried everything, and so until I fix it I will not be coming on much.

I don't know if you tried this already. But maybe it helps to go to: View → Zoom → Reset. (Or Ctrl + 0) (I suppose you have to latest version of Firefox?) I don't know what else would help. I really hope you can get it fixed soon.

Take care.

<< [1] [2]