Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Michael G. R. Tolkien

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > General Discussion > Michael G. R. Tolkien   
Michael G. R. Tolkien, the author and eldest grandson of J. R. R. Tolkien, will be participating as a panelist and signing copies of his forthcoming book entitled RAINBOW at this Workshop: Saturday 15th September, 12 - 4pm Phoenix Artists Club, Charing Cross Road, London How to Write a Book and Get it Published: Your chance to hear from and ask the questions you want answered to a panel of literary professionals, including Commissioning Editors, Publishers, Agents and Authors. To discuss from writing, submissions, what publishers and agents are looking for, through to marketing your work and raising your profile as an author. Panel to include: Catherine Coe - Children's Books Editor and Author, formerly Senior Commissioning Editor at Hachette Children's Books Michael G.R. Tolkien, Author and eldest grandson of J. R. R. Tolkien (author of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogy) Hannah Shepperd, Senior Commissioning Editor, Young Adult and Crossover Fiction, Headline Publishing Darin Jewell, literary agent, The Inspira Group Tom Chalmers, Managing Director, Legend Press and Paperbooks Publishing To book a place at the Workshop, email conference@legend-paperbooks.co.uk Or sign up via the the Nochex link on this website http://forward.legendpress.co.uk/mainsite/legendpressworkshops.html

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! how wretchd to know I shan't go . Oh well, I hope one of you at least will represent Middle-Earth.  Taz love, could we , sometime, perhaps for Christmas have a whole new set of emoticons. I don't much like these. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?