Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Fan Fiction Trivia

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > Fan Fiction Trivia   
Quote:
Question 1: Who uses a "Walk-Wizard" in A Long-Dreaded yet Expected Party ?
That would be Gandalf the Grey.

Who is credited as being the composer of 'A Song in Honour of Faramir' by Eryan?
I believe the credit for Eryan's poem is given to Arwen, at Eowyn's request.

Who is Grud?
He's an Orc isn't he?
More info Plastic?

And do you have a trivia question?
A question:

What were the sleeping habits of Yraen?
Quote:
More info Plastic?

And do you have a trivia question?

Don't know anymore without going to look again (sorry)

And can't think of a question, I'll just go and sit in the corner with my pointy hat on shall I?
Yraen tended to sleep where he would get a good soaking, if memory serves. Wink Smilie A Murder in the Shire, I think?

Question: There are only 36 people (right now) out there who can tell us who Zed is and what his problem is?
Zed is the main character in Demon's Within. I think his main problem is the fact that he's the only Orc living in Rivendell, having been adopted by an elf after being orphaned in battle.

Who was Ruler?
No, wait, Ruler was the boar (wild pig) in Chathol-linn's wonderful Legolas stories.

Quote:
HERE IN MY CLOSET
ALL-ALONE
WHY AM I IN HERE?
I DON'T KNOW ...

Who sang these lines?

[Edited on 26/3/2003 by Allyssa]
All non-trivia related posts have been moved to Writers Guild Discussion and News.

Big Smile Smilie Just trying to keep things neat and postThreadIDy.

[Edited on 28/3/2003 by Allyssa]
Quote:
All non-trivia related posts have been moved to Writers Guild Discussion and News.
That one's easy... It was by Allyssa about 12 hours ago.
Big Laugh Smilie at Val.

But the last question was:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IN MY CLOSET
ALL-ALONE
WHY AM I IN HERE?
I DON'T KNOW ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who sang these lines?
I've looked several times, but have never been able to find the answer to this one. Put us all out of our misery, Allyssa.

In the meantime,

What was the profession of Brego's father-in-law?
Quote:
I've looked several times, but have never been able to find the answer to this one. Put us all out of our misery, Allyssa.

The story containing the wonderful verse in question seems to have dissapeared. It was the one involving a polka dot umbrella, I think. Elf Confused Smilie