Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: lost in a tolkien world..............

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > lost in a tolkien world..............   
Good poem, the rhythm is nice. I'd say everyone here is lost in a Tolkien world Ha Ha Ha Smilie.

Anilorak--when you type something in Word Processor (or whatever) and then copy and paste your article/poem into the box, the apostrophes, quotations marks, etc, become those funky signs.
Quote:
Anilorak--when you type something in Word Processor (or whatever) and then copy and paste your article/poem into the box, the apostrophes, quotations marks, etc, become those funky signs.
I have converted the funky numbers ( I have been calling the junk numbers). This website is infamous for not automatically converting the slanted appostrophe's ASCII number to the verticle ones it uses. For some reason I can open the edit window of the post and close it again and the conversion gets made without my doing anything else; however, I do add a note saying why I edited the post.
What's wrong with being lost in a Tolkien World? I wish I was! If anyone happens to know the way....

Great poem, ElijahLover! Cool Smilie Big Smile Smilie