Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Olore Malle Story - a question

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > The Olore Malle Story - a question   
I think the answer to that question, Chathol, is purely to do with the order they are posted in the fiction section. Those nearest the top seem to gain the most attention, presumably from the casual browsers who nip in, open the top few stories and then disappear again. Others may open examples from each postAuthorID, and again in this case, those stories nearest the top of the page will be the ones most frequently opened.

It's been a while since I read the Olore Malle stories to be able to give any constructive critism at present, but given a chance (I'm still pretty busy at the moment having just moved house) I'll send a mail to you.
Thanks for your response, Val. I've been meaning to say that for a while! Regards - Chathol-linn
If it makes you feel any better, Chathol, my Demons Within has only had 75 reads. It is right down the bottom of the list.

We have often discussed the need for a better layout in the Fan Writings section, but it just hasn't been feasable.
Hi, Val. I think the layout is fine. I'm not a techie but I think this site is well-presented. Thanks for your encouragement; most appreciated coming from an accomplished wrtier like you. Regards - Chathol-linn