Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Many Adventures: Comments

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > Many Adventures: Comments   
MANY ADVENTURES comments
Ferris greenleaf Posted Thursday 5th August 2004 (07:59pm)

Quote:
if you would like to comment criticise or talk about my books MANY ADVENTURES feel free to do so thanks

I have moved this post to the Writer's Guild since this is really the appropriate place for it. Moderator Smilie

Ferris: I will comment on your poems when I get home from work, however, I would like to mention that you seem to use uppercase (capital) letters extensively. In the Internet environment (email, forums, chat), this is viewed as shouting and we strongly discourage it.
It seems like a nice beginning Ferris, but it is hard for the eyes to read. If you just add space after each comma and full stop, and start the sentences with a capital letter (and stop shouting) things will improve greatly. It will also look a lot more professional! The teacher isn't kidding when he/says that there things are important. Wink Smilie
Quote:
HI MY NAME IS FERRIS . I'M THE AUTHER OF MANY ADVENTURES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON MY STOREY PLZ SEND ME AN MESSAGE. THANKS A LOT FERRIS

Ferris, do not create new threads for a subject you already have posted, but I guessing you just forgot where you had posted the thread the first time.

You should consider making a list over where you post your threads and posts. Since you are still writing with Caps Lock I assume you haven't read what we have said about it. If you don't remember where you have posted, you will not see any replys and you could loose precious information.

Lot of things to remember huh Ferris? Don't worry, read the Planet-Tolkien FAQ you will get the hang of this message board thing in no time. It mostly just common sense. Smile Smilie Simply click on the underlined text to follow the link.

AmariŽ
Council Member