Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: "CHILDREN OF HURIN" CONTEST

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > "CHILDREN OF HURIN" CONTEST   
Planet-Tolkien.com is giving away 5 sets of Christopher Tolkien's forth coming book ”The Children of Hurin” deluxe edition! (The books have been donated by Harper Collins.)

All you need to do is to tell us: Why you want to read “The Children of Hurin” in 200 words or less.

See "CHILDREN OF HURIN" CONTEST under advertisement for the rules.

We still have had no entries, so the odds are still good you might have a chance for one of these books, if you are interested.
Quote:
We still have had no entries, so the odds are still good you might have a chance for one of these books, if you are interested.

Yes, please send entries, lest the venerable Council keeps them books for themselves!
The contest ended two days ago, and I only just noticed it today, bad luck for me...... So who won, or are you to delay like you said in Rule 7???
Congratulations to 'anuhealani' who won the contest. Stay tuned for further competitions!
Aw heck no..! Orc Sad Smilie I forgot!!! And iv already started writing.. There's just so much stuff going on in high school (im about to finish it) that i completly forgot about the competition!!! Orc Sad Smilie And i was so looking forward to winning one..
Keep watching the site - we have a number of other books to give away - infact there's a competition up in the forum right now and it's an easy win!
What competion Grep, where on the forum? What books? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Planet-Tolkien.com is giving away 5 sets of Christopher Tolkien's forth coming book ”The Children of Hurin” deluxe edition!

Congrats to the one winner, but what about the other four???
To put it this way: You really should kick yourself for not entering...

I think Grep is talking about this (though I am sure it has been answered by now): Clicky here