Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: PLEASE READ.....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > PLEASE READ.....   
I am a young 'brainstormer' (as I like to think of myself) and I think I have some pretty good ideas. I share them with my friend, C.J., and he agrees. I was wondering if anybody could look at these ideas and help me actually write something over them. I've brainstormed many ideas over the past 5-6 years and am in desperate need of help.
Hey man. Sorry for such a late reply but if you need help you can always contact me. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
This almost year old unanswered thread is another of the few that fall through the cracks because until they receive their first reply; they fail to show up as a date change on the main menu. Thus, if there were no other changes in that subgroup of threads; no one spots it in a timely manner, and it remains unanswered until someone finally does accidentally notice it. This is why when I start a new thread, I usually try posting a dummy second post to force the date change and then delete that dummy post. Ah, the joy of having absentee landlords. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

what a thrill to come and 'hear' our Grondy, so wise and funny, so inciteful and helpful. I myself never noticed this thread and it is absorbing. I have gotten to know our Gimli a little and I personally would love to read his work. And I miss Thorin, though I do understand how his studies and his fifty hours a day practising shooting hoops and such can take him away from us, but I wonder if he was able to get Gimli the help he needed. I wish real life would not get in the way of our Middle-Earth lives, but as the song goes' there were planes to catch and bills to pay.P(cat in the cradle. oh well.................