Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Myth of Arcadian

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Writers Guild > The Myth of Arcadian   

This and other posts have been moved to a new thread THE NEW SAGA OF ARCADIAN 

- Amarië,
Planet Tolkien C
ouncil Member

Okay, that was something different. Celeborn, I appreciate that someone dug this old thread of mine out of it's dark den, but it was meant for my 'since abandoned' storyline about viking mythology.

Though it's nice to see some people to reply to your old posts, but anyway, I do not believe I'll tend to this thread again, and if I do, it may take a long, long time, before I do so.

- Oerath.

Okay, Celeborn, I've to be honest with you, I do not like of the way you use my oldest characters, and I want you to read this: Please, stop using this old thread. It was meant for my stories only, and even much as you'd like to continue it, I don't like of it.

Sorry, that is just the way it is.

If I am to continue this thread, it will happen by me, and me only.

I'd like you to respond to this message.

So, if you may, remove your posts and let's leave this thread as peaceful as I once left it, and one day, when I see it fit, I'll return to continue it by myself.

- Oerath.

Dear Oerath, please dont worry. .This will be corrected as soon as possible. I hope it has snowed now where you are. It snowed here yesterday and I thought of you and your gorgeous country and elves and men and dwarves accompanying you through forests of horefrost and silence.

There! I hope all will be happy with this arrangement. We have lots of room for creativity here on PT, it doesn't all have to be in one place. Smile Smilie

I've deleted those two posts containing Arcadian related story.

For those of you that wonder why? May I say that the time isn't right. I must continue and shape the background story concerning my world.

So, I'll continue that and let this thread be for now. (Like I could even delete it anyway) Smile Smilie

- O.W.