Due to my recent lack of activity, I decided to place this thread into 'Writer's Guild' and make it purely a story thread.
I've weeks of holidays ahead of me and once again, the winds will guide me to Northern Finland, where my friends shall be awaiting for my arrival.
During this time, I'll still try to watch over the thread. If this thread becomes popular and will be actively used, it could become an official story thread.
I don't have stuff to post at the moment, but I'll return in a day or two with a tale to be posted.
Here are some rules:
1. Be friendly and respectful towards each taleteller.
2. You can write pretty much anything you want, but as long as the text doesn't include violent language, power words, sexual material etc. (This is a Family Friendly website, after all.)
3. When you post, would you kindly await for people to throw in some feedback. (I'll also be giving feedback.)
4. One tale at a time + if some of you want to start a story that you will post in parts, then gladly do so. (I may also start one by myself, or continue a story that already exists.)
5. I guess that's it. Now, grab something to drink and sit down.
The Wanderer's Tavern is finally open for business!
'Come, come, before the night falls. There are stories to be told inside these silent walls.'