Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Time To Play!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Planet-Tolkien Roleplay > Time To Play!!!!   [1] [2] [3] [4] >>
Hey Arwen, I've been a bit behind lately. I've got finals this week and i need to do a lot of reading before i have the nerve to get back into the story without making a fool of myself in front of everyone. Just two more days and i'll be done and back into the swing of things!
Name:Calenthang
Race:Half-Elf(Decided to remain immortal and be able to protect the lands of Lothlorien)
Lives in:Lothlorien
Title:Arch Druid
Weapons:Mirkwood Bow,two short swords and a dagger.
Clothes:Leather shirt,brown leather pants,light chain armour,gloves,boots of speed and a cloak"Alda Mordo" given to him by his good friend Nuldanque(Alda Mordo-Tree shadow-Makes him invisible at night)
Details:An archdruid-Defender of the first circle.Protector of the forests and friend of all animals.Good fighter and summoner.Always travels alone and doesn't have much fate in other companions.His ability to move fast makes him an excellent scout.With his cloak he can walk through the woods unnoticed at night.Taught in the art of magic by Nuldanque and the art of war(nothing to do with Sun Tzu)by Darous he always appears when summoned.
Known as: i meneldil-The astronomer

[Edited on 1/3/2003 by Elda]
I want to play!!! ok heres my info:
Name: Glorfindel
Race:Elf
Lives in:Imladris[Rivendell]
Title:Elven Lord
Horse name:Nelamin
Weapons:Bow, around 30 daggers, Athemen[sword]
Details:none

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Delidia]

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Delidia]
This is going to be so fun! Here is my info:

Name: Nuldanquë
Race: Elf
Lives in: Lothlorien
Title: Woodsmaiden
Clothes: Nuldanquë wears a white gown of silken fabric, rumored to be made of the Light of Telperion. Atop her head she wears a circle of silver leaves given to her by Calenthang, which sets off her silver hair in an aura of light
Horse: Lastoth
Weapons: Dagger (named Nuranwa which means "deep truth"), staff ( given to me by an Istar), and enchanting voice
Details: Nuldanquë means "white secret", neice of Galadriel. Has a voice like Luthien Tinúviel that enchants all who hear it, can only perform spells with her Istar staff.

[Edited on 02/21/03 by Cano_Yavanna]

wow. we need some more people! a lot of people. i will tell Elbereth this is here! she will love it !!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smilie
Ohhh Yeah, Y'all tell everybody we need as much publicity and advertisment as we can get, the more we are the better it is!!!!!!!!

Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie It's Gonna be Fun!!!!!!! Tell all your friends! Cool Smilie Cool Smilie Cool Smilie
okay, here goes nothing

Name:Eowyn
Race: Human
Lives in: Rohan
Title: Shieldmaiden
horse:Rinardawen
Weapons: Sword
Details: A girl looking for herself after loosing her father.

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Eowyn_maiden_of_Rohan]

Name: Airecristiel
Sex: Female
Looks: Tall and thin, smooth features, blonde hair and milky white skin. Clear, blue eyes, soft lips and a small nose. Beautiful, yet strong hands and long, swift legs.
Lives in: Mirkwood
Title: Second archer of Mirkwood
Spouse: None, but her father has got one in mind for her, something she does not appreciate.
Horse: A white arabian mare named Zytaia, a gift from her mother before she left for the Gray Heavens.
Weapons: A legendary elfbow with strings from a unicorns mane, two daggers with mithrilblades, a silver sword.
Details: Niece to Thranduil, daughter to Erowyan. Became an archer against her parents will, but when they realised her vast talent Thranduil made her second archer of Mirkwood.

[Edited on 23/2/2003 by Airecristiel]
This is my first time, so be gentle...hehe Big Smile Smilie
Since no one else seems to want to be one of the fellowship, I'll be Pippin, because he's funny Wink Smilie So let's see...
Name: Peregrin Took
Sex: Male (duh)
Race: Hobbit
Live In: The Shire
Weapons: An old dagger given to him by Tom Bombadil found on the Barrow-Downs (Long, leaf-shaped, and keen, of marvellous workmanship, damasked with serpent-forms in read and gold. Forged by the Men of Westernesse.)
Details: Long-time friend and kin to Frodo Baggins. Obvious from his name(Took), he has a deeply hidden yearning for adventure. Although he never left the Shire before this adventure, he is now excited and ready for anything!!

BTY: If I have any of this information wrong, feel free to correct me...like I said, it's my first time. Smoke Smilie , but I'm ready! BRING IT ON!! Very Mad Smilie Wiggle Smilie
eabisme, you played with us! that one time. well, you played with me in the chatroom. difference. Go Aire! sweet. now we have some peoples! Arwen is going to be so happy!
Yeay! Finally some non-elves!! (ok, one half-elf, but anyway) (and ok, ok, I could hac chosen not to be an elf myself, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to!) Big Smile Smilie
I am really glad that so many people like this new rola play. We will start as soon as we can.

Tnank you for your pacience and I am really sorry for keeping you wait. I know it's aweful of me and i know that y'all wanna play as soon as possible but if we don't meet at least the requierments i posted this thing might not have a future.

This is how it'll be divided. In this thread there will only be introduction of characters ok? At the very moment that we'll have evryone we ned and hopefully more we will start. i will open a new thread in this very same part of the forum and we'll start. I will not write down all the rules now, but i will put up an update just before we start.

Thank you so much for waiting and I hope you will like the game as much as I know I will.

Thank you again.

[Edited on 25/2/2003 by Arwen_RingBearer]
LOL Aire, you could have, but there is Eowyn and now there is Aragorn, and Pippin. So, nice! but we need more people. spread around the word!
could i be 2 people? i am a male-elf and now i want to be a female-elf too! double the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!
IM a READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Mad Smilie Cool Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Smoke Smilie
Just let me get my hands on these orcs.
Good and Evil Smilie
lol Cale, you will.
You bet I will...I just hope we are going to gather enough ppl to start! Big Smile Smilie
Arwen I said I would check it out so here we go:-

Name:darous
Sex:Male
Race:dwarf/Man
Home:Wanderer
Horse:Siliverbolt
Weapons:double Bladed Axe,Throwing axes,
and Gurthang(reforged)sword.
Armour:Fathers mithril vest,Buckler shield,
Black leather pants and Black cloak.
Details:Black Hair, Brown eyes, Black curly hair,
Height: 5ft 5.
History: Darous's father was a Dwarf lord who shunned
the hoarding of treasure. So he was shunned by his fellow
Dwarves. So he left his Halls and travelled the world.Along the way he lived with Elves and Men and he became a highly skilled Blacksmith. So skilled that he was able to reforge
Gurthang the sword of Turin which he found on his travels. Some years later his father fell in love with human women and they married and had a child Darous. Darous grew to have the height and build of a man but the strenght and courage of a dwarf. After his folks were slained in a orc raid, Darous took upo his fathers blade and swore vengeance on the orcs. He slayed them all and then travelled the world helping any in need. He has learnt some skills from elves in his travel, healing being one of these.
And he is ready for the game.

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Darous]

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Darous]
Arwen I was too busy creating my char. and I forgot to tell you your idea is supreme!
We are going to have su much fun...I can feel it.
So all I wanted to say is:THANK YOU!!! Tongue Smilie
Thanks Elda I'm glad you like it, spread the word, the sooner we get the people we need the sooner we start!
Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
I want to play
Name: Eldarian
Sex: male
Race: Elf/Man
Lives in: Around Mostly Rivendell
Title:Elfen Ring Ranger
Horse: Naduin
Wepons: A mithril Sword, Two Lothlorien Daggers, and a Lothlorien bow Made by Galadriel
Armor: Mithril vest,
Details: Blue eyes long blond hair,Very strong and agile, and a good fighter And a excellent Archer Ha Ha Ha Smilie

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Aragorn2]

[Edited on 26/2/2003 by Aragorn2]

[Edited on 26/2/2003 by Aragorn2]
Quote:
eabisme, you played with us! that one time. well, you played with me in the chatroom. difference. Go Aire! sweet. now we have some peoples! Arwen is going to be so happy!

yeah, but that didn't count-all we really did was kill stuff...this is different Big Smile Smilie Thanks for getting this started Arwen!! Big Laugh Smilie
Hey no problem Eabisme whereever there is need for a little shake or some fun you can count on me! Big Smile Smilie

tell everyone!

Some people are getting impacient to start and to say it all, I cannot wait to see how it'll go!
Hey Arwen how long till it starts I cant wait

Eldarian Elfen Ring Ranger
Hey Arwen the school I go to has a lord of the rings fan club thing going I'll tell everyone
Smile Smilie
I'm sorry Aragorn but you see we have a couple of characters requirments to meet, so that the whole thing can work out for the best and not fade out.

We are supposed to get
- The whole Fellowship (Gimli, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Pippin, Merry, Frodo, Sam and Boromir)
- Elrond
- Arwen
- Either sauron or Saruman
- 2 Nazgul
- Ugluk
- 6 Made-up characters

For now we have

- Arwen (that's me!)
- Pippin (yay!)
- We have 6 made-up characters, and we want more and more!!!!!!!!!
- Eowyn

We still need the others to start undertsand? I really want this to be successful!

Good tell everyone you know because no one here can wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 26/2/2003 by Arwen_RingBearer]
Alright Arwen but what if I could say maybe I could get a made up characterLegolas AND Gimli but that is a maybe It' ll take me till 2/26/03 at least
Smile Smilie

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Aragorn2]
I don't wanna sound mean but i really hope to get those positions out by tomorrow night. I hope you get these friends to play and be someone else, btw we already have Aragorn, but i mean, we have a lot of other positions open!

Anyway, get as many people as you can no matter what and then we'll work it out on who they will be ok?? Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Thanks for your help
You are being a great friend!
I'm sure you'll fit right in,
btw
Welcome to this awesome club! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Thanks Arwen well I hope they do get filled by then and ur a good friend to
Big Smile Smilie
That was very nice Aragorn, I hope Mellie and Red drop by I really wanted them to play, btw why did you leave the chat?I was coming back, ahh well i'm there if you want to come back!

Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hey Arwen u know what this game needs is some more humans and dwarfs as the actor who plays gimli said " For some real quality Role playing action u have to go wit a dwarf" Big Smile Smilie
Well what the heck...I will be Legolas if you want to Smoke Smilie
I was one of the first to sign up, so I am really anxious! I will help in any way, Arwen. Let's get this thing going! This is going to be so cool! Big Smile Smilie
I am with you Cano my friend!I will help in any way I can...
I wish that was enough people Peredhil but sadly we have a couple of requirments to meet. I put them just to make sure that the story would be going somewhere!

Elda and Cano, thanks for offering your help. I will be PM-ing you soon to tell you where i might need some help!

ElberethGilthoniel, yes to get my Avathar i sent it to Taz and asked him to put it up, you email him and ask him and he'll do it i'm sure! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Thanks and I hope these ideas i have will get this moving.

Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Could i play? ok. heres me. IL be Legolas, i guess.
Name:Legolas
Sex:Male
Home:Mirkwood
Horse:i have No clue
Weapons:2 long white elven knifes, the bow of the Galadrim given to Legolas by Galadriel
Armor:none
Title:Prince
Details:sharp blue eyes, long blonde hair, father is Thranduil, king of Northern Mirkwood
Ok Arwen, I will be Sam for you...

Name: Samwise Gamgee
Race: Hobbit
Home: Hobbiton, the Shire
Horse: Bill the Pony! Big Laugh Smilie
Weapons: a Sword from the Barrow Downs

and I have no clue as to the rest yet...
I have never role-played before, so be patient with me, ok? Wink Smilie But this looks like a lot of fun, thanks for telling me Arwen. Big Smile Smilie
Hey Arwen,
I was wondering if the title of the new thread will be the same as this one. If not, what will the new name be? I just want to make sure that I don't get left out! I have been waiting patiently and anxiously, it would stink if you all started without me Tongue Smilie ! Anyway, just making sure!
Hullo- i don't know how to RP, but as Sam said- so be patient with me, ok? But this looks like a lot of fun, Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie

So here goes-

Name:Elrohir
Home:Rivendell
Horse:Isil
Bird:Star (a glow-in-the-dark paradise bird)
Weapons:A bow from Lorien, a dagger, a long (a bit curved) sword
Details:Very good Archer and Ridder. Skilled in Medicine and good Swords-man.Loves animals. Blue eyed, orangy hair, tall.

That's all i can think of now-

Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie

[Edited on 25/2/2003 by Littleirena]

[Edited on 25/2/2003 by Littleirena]

[Edited on 3/3/2003 by Littleirena]
I am with you Cano I hope I get informed too...
Btw my lady all members with names:Gimli,Gandalf,Merry,Sauron,Saruman are informed I hopewe get new recruits soon!!!
Yours truly
Calenthang
Asteroth you should try to spread this around.Maybe you could find more evil char. that way... Juggling Smilie
GOOD LUCK!!
hey arwen, it's me! i'll go to the dark side! if you want, i can be two or three nazgul at once. but for now, i'll start with just this one.

Name: Khamul
Title: The Easterling (Nazgul, Ringwraith, etc)
Weapons: Long Sword, Scimitar, Fear
Wardrobe: Black Cloak, Black Burnished Armor, a shiny ring
Horse: Trancholo
Personality: None. He is the extension of Sauron's malice and evil. Besides, even among the Easterlings, he was a bit of a dull flake.
Everyone We Are Ready To Go!

Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
YAY!!! I get to be another character!!

Name: Galadriel
Lives in: Lothlorien
Title: Queen
Horse: Baether
Weapons: Bow with Elven arrows, a dagger of Dwarven medal, her ring Nenya
Clothes: Silver gown, Elven smithed armor
Details: Galadriel is the wife of Celeborn, she doesn't use Nenya often, only in times of dire need. She uses her knowledge of archery, magic, and combat she learned as a young princess to defend her people when the need arises. Is close with her neice, Nuldanquë, and they teach many their knowledge of the ancient magics.

Hi everyone! Glad to hear form me? Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
I here because I have a couple of things I want you to know.

First I want to say thank you to all those who joined, and all those who are waiting to start, I need you to keep cool and wait a little more, we are almost there! Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Smile Smilie

Now......

Cano, I promise you that you won't be left out. I don’t know yet neither when we are starting nor what the title will be. but just to be sure that nobody will get left out i decided that will Pm each and everyone of you guys. The ones that don't check their Pm as often as their e-mail can just send me a Pm and tell me their email I'll take care of everything. Hopefully we will be so many by the time we start that i won't make it alone and I know that there will be someone up to help me right my dear friend Calenthang? I hope so at least!

Calenthang I thought that everyone that is playing in this game should know what you did to help us out. Our dear friend Pm-ed all the people on the Members List that matched certain requirements, getting us noted by almost everyone that could be interested in playing. I think that we'll start a lot sooner thanks to the Help and everyone of us Owns Cal a big, big hug and a Thank you. OK?

*Arwen hugs Cal and thanks him for the help given*

Uruk_slayer, I am very glad you joined us. I appreciate the fact that you took on yourself the evil side and decided to play the part of the Nazgûl. Thank you. Just a suggestion i wanted to make, I don’t know a lot about you guys (Nazgûls) so i don't know if this is appropriate or not but shouldn't you carry one of those nice shiny daggers that got Frodo almost killed? What's their name, Morgul Blades maybe? I hope i didn't mess up in front of all these people......................................................... Got The Blues Smilie hehehehehhehehhe

Anyway, in other news, we are getting really close to reaching our standards, you know what that means?
Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie YES!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
WE'LL BE ABLE TO START SOON!!!!!

I hope to get more updates soon!

BTW, I am going to write down who are the characters that we are still missing, for now i would like to wait a little bit more instead of having people play 2 characters, we'll see in the future if that's necessary. Anyway, here is who we are missing:
-Saruman
-Sauron
-A second Nazgul
-Merry
-Gandalf
-Boromir
-Frodo
-Gimli
This should be it, I think, I'll check and I'll edit if we have someone else missing. tell all your friends to come and play! It's fun!

Hope to see and talk to you guys soon, have so much to do to get this working I don't have much time to chat!
hehehehehhehehhe i also have chores and HW, don't wanna get left behind thought, and I don't want any of you to be left behind either!

Lots of love to everyone!
I'm playing too!
Name: Eglaviel (wife of Legolas)
Lives is: Mirkwood
Title: Princess or Lady
Horse: A beautiful grey Arabian named Stormy, or Sudden Storms.
Eglaviel seems to appear in times of great need to give advice and perhaps to give someone the courage they need! She seems to come in a mist and often when someone by chance hears the soft beating of a horse hooves, they can be comforted knowing that the LadyofLegolas is near by.
Other notes: She is an excellent archer and swordsmen!
Hey!, Asteroth!, be nice to Frodo! Now no one will want to be him! I think Frodo is cool! Anyone who is Frodo is the basis of our game. You will be the most improtant character of the game (besides Nuldanque, me!). Anyway, I hope we get all the characters! Keep recruiting!
I have a very special announcment for all those actors in here that are interested in starting the play as soon as possible. As you all know, even if Calenthang tried really hard to get new actors, no bosy else joined and since i love my cast right now, i want to give you all the possibility of starting now.

From now on every member of the cast has the chance of playing 2 characters at once.

I narrowed the list of who we need down to a couple of characters, and I have a vague idea of who i would like to play them.

Sam, if you are up to it, you shall be master and servant, you have a chance of being Frodo and Sam. Your choice.

Uruk_Slayer you will be the only one with the chance to play 3 characters, if you feel that you can do it, you can be 2 Nazgul and Sauron, or 3 Nazgul. Your choice.

And last but not least, our eabisme, if you feel like you can do it, you can play both Peregrin Took and Merriadoc Brandybuck. Your choice.

These 3 people, please answer me ASAP, either by a Pm if you think you can't do it, no worries, no pressure. Or just post the other character(s) I offered you. Thank you.

Now we only have 2 characters left if these 3 people i mentioned feel that they can take that responsability.

We need:
-Aragorn
-Gandalf

I don't think that neither: Saruman nor Boromir and necessary to start, I just hope we'll picjk someone else up on the way.

Thank you for your time.

And sorry for all the sudden chances, if everything works out well, we shall be in and out with the biginning of the game by tonight.

I shall not rest untill you are all happy and playing.
Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Namarie
Thanks for the hug Arwen! (blushes like a little boy) Actually, this next week is going to kill me b/c of midterms and i'm super behind on my work. If Asteroth wants to, he can take one of my Nazgul (the Renegade Numenoreans, not Khamul) and i can take on Sauron. i'll try to keep up but like i said, it's going to be tough.
  [1] [2] [3] [4] >>