Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Time To Play!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Planet-Tolkien Roleplay > Time To Play!!!!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>
I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I WISH I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

Anyway, your idea is good, you know what we'll do? I'll start a trhead, I still dunno where, probably Role PLay Section, but each players will have to check in every week, to tell us where he/she is and what they are doing, how's that? I'll put down a list, so that we know who we need. Do you like the idea?
I think this could work. As I work shifts this would be alot of help but it would have to be planned correctly.I look forward to its creation.
I think it's perfect! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie I look forward to posting there!
No problem babe it had to be done or we were buggered. Now just you repay the favour by getting be back in shape again Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie
wow...... thanks for taking the old man back to us
OK everyone the check in is up, now i don't wanna hear any complaints ok? you can use this thread as a chat postBody board. BTW i'd like to hear a couple of comments on how to spice up the game okkie? good!

Much Love
I checked in! Are I not a good little girl?
i checked in also....but if I haven't posted for a few days it cause i'm away working this will happen and thats thats. I don't have internet access in coleraine so you will have to do without me for a few days.Capish.
We'll miss you, maybe you'll be killed or something... Very Evil Smilie (on the prpg thread) just kidding!
I just rescued Raiwen, so don't worry about her! Horse needs help though...
Wait, i think it's fine now cause she just galloped past on it
where is everyone else? we are missing a million people for the check in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie
t's gonna make me go crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boom: Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Exploding Head Smilie

[Edited on 10/5/2003 by Grondmaster]
Woah now! Calm down! U want help pm-ing them? I checked in at least!
sorry.....................
Right I will disappear for a few days now cause I'm working. But i will be back on Friday so I don't want to come on and find that I'm wearing a pink tutu and yellow welllington boots. That happen once before and well not again Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie So just keep me alive and let me have the occansiaonaly fight and i'll see yous again on Friday.
Hey Arwen, chill out. If i'm not checking in, it's cuz i'm too busy with school or work. Can you believe this, i've got to take classes full time over the summer, then take at least a full 18 credit hours each semester this next year if i want to graduate. College kills!!!
yo uruk, be nice to Arwen, if u had time ti do a post, then you've got time to check in, Arwens done a lot around here, be nice! Smile Smilie
Right then well Gandalf has just defeated the balrog outside Edoras with the help of yours truly Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie .
And now he his inside hopefully fixing me up.
Yes fixing me up incase some of you's one try to finish me off or something Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie
I am back. Nuff said.
*sniffle*
Quote:
yo uruk, be nice to Arwen, if u had time ti do a post, then you've got time to check in, Arwens done a lot around here, be nice!

THANKS!!! *Hugs her*

Quote:
*sniffle*

What?????? Shocked Smilie
Time to chack in again please. I don't get where Gandalf is, anyone saw him? Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie Mad Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Smoke Smilie Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Very Sad Smilie Big Smile Smilie Smile Smilie
Frodo and Sam have vanished. i haven't seen them for a while. Gandalf was floating around the big battle we just left. So he may still be there or hes tagging along with us.
3???????????????? Ok i guess... sure just try to keep up with it. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GUYS WILL DO IT, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND GANDALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Right work calls me again so i'll be gone for a few days but as I'm currently injured this won't be a problem take a few days to get a healing spell or whatever done and have me fighting fit . Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hey Arwen, I wasn't trying to be mean on my last check in, I just didn't want you to freak out *(gives her a hug to ease her mind)* Anyway, my Balrog is dead and my Nazgul are in trouble with the Dark Lord and the Witch-King. They're both ^(&$@#-off that their minions are getting their butts kicked around.
It's ok uruk..... Thank you Darous!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs the both of them*

Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Moderator SmilieCan we not abuse the smilies so much please, think of the poor dial-up users pleaseModerator Smilie

[Edited on 30/4/2003 by PlasticSquirrel]
Well unfortunately if your in a fight with me you our going down. Cause I will just let rip.
And by the looks of things I'm not healed yet. I go away for two days and nothings changes
Where the he*l is Arwen she needs to heal me and resolve the dark elf situation
Quote:
Where the he*l is Arwen she needs to heal me and resolve the dark elf situation

what do you need now darous? i solved ur prob, what is it now????? Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie So Angry Smilie Rolling Eyes Smilie Paranoid Smilie Paranoid Smilie Dead Smilie
no prob. thanks aster..... darous.. u alive?
We our but we don't know for how much longer. Asteroth you know the game plan anyway so just stick to it and if anything big happens while I am away working just adapt to I get back.
Well I will see you's all again on Friday so until then keep safe and true
Well things our certainly hotting up now Asteroth this will be good. Just so you's all know me and Aster our having a wee grudge matc as such and just before you all start ganging up on me Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie Wink Smilie theres two sides to every story.....hahahahahaha so sit back and enjoy the ride.
And Aster we'll continue this in the game Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie
Darous!!!! Long and hard have i searched through the elderberries and the slaughterhouses of Olde Ballymoney to find you, good comrade. Alas, dark times are afoot, in the form of the bald headed viking known as McKeegford. Let us drink strong ale in Ramparts tavern and sing to the maidenswho might otherwise assault us with frozen foodstuffs and undergarments of no use to mortal billygoat!
hi Ed been too long.Have a look around and see what you think.

[Edited on 9/5/2003 by Darous]
That was an iiiinnnnttterrrreeesssstttiiinnnggg greeting, EdWood-Pogue.
Firstly me and Asteroth have a wee story going on in the game and were playing off each other and I am just playing into the character so any remarks and comments you know its just the whole character thing. Plus my friend Eds post . I didn't think he knew that it was an rpg story and the whole thing were doing. So sorry Arwen and the rest of ye's if it disrupted the story in anyway.
Hello, i am the boss here, and the guy/girl that posted here to seconds ago is whom? Someone cares to introduce him.her to me? Who is he/she going to play? What's the name of the character? Someone care to update him/her on the ruels and guideline of the game? Asteroth, Darous perhaps?
Quote:
Quote:
Darous!!!! Long and hard have i searched through the elderberries and the slaughterhouses of Olde Ballymoney to find you, good comrade. Alas, dark times are afoot, in the form of the bald headed viking known as McKeegford. Let us drink strong ale in Ramparts tavern and sing to the maidenswho might otherwise assault us with frozen foodstuffs and undergarments of no use to mortal billygoat!

Quote:
Firstly me and Asteroth have a wee story going on in the game and were playing off each other and I am just playing into the character so any remarks and comments you know its just the whole character thing. Plus my friend Eds post . I didn't think he knew that it was an rpg story and the whole thing were doing. So sorry Arwen and the rest of ye's if it disrupted the story in anyway.

Do you guys know each other? Might i be made part of this thing?can i know what is going on?
Nope! *shakes head and winks*
Anyone knows at all?
Angel Smilie Grondy deleted the following two posts from Time To Play, The Game at The Boss's request because they were not part of the game.

EdWood-Pogue posted on 9/5/2003 at 13:44
Quote:
Arwen looks up from a tumbling basin of rose-scented vodka. "Cursed am i!!", she screams, not unlike the daughter of Steve Tyler from Aerosmith. "not even a part in Clueless did i get! but yet, that wench Silverstone snags ye parte!"
But, Frodo arrives from a hobbits-only nightspot, drunken and with his undergarments at half mast. "Cry not, sweet Liv, for i do attest, i will now kiss you with great passion."
Arwen looked down in discomfort. "Frodo, you are kissing my navel!"
"Well what do you expect? i am a so**ing hobbit after all!!!"
"What are we to do with ourselves?" mused Arwen. "You, with such hairy feet, and nary a sock to cover them!"
Suddenly, the bearded beast howled from the shadows. "Sod this, i'm off to make king kong"
And lo, the night was cold, and smelling vaguely of pickled ham.
ElberethGilthoniel posted on 9/5/2003 at 20:45
Quote:
Funny post EdWood - but this isn't a storyboard, its a roleplay. If you haven't realised, we have our own characters, so please don't use them to different things than they're supposed to be doing. Thanx mate :P And by all means, you can join if Arwen doesn't mind.

(Sorry about postin this in the game Ar)
I will PM EdWood-Pogue that if he wants to play, he needs to follow the rules posted at the beginning of this thread, introduce himself, and post his character's profile here. Angel Smilie

Hey Ed didn't know what the game plan was hes a sound fellow.
I have returned from the Soul destroying pit i call work and to get a few things going Ed is a old friend who wanted to see my style of writing thats why he came and for what is going on between myself and Gorwath well just watch and see.
Asteroth good to see you again and I have tooken the story onward a bit but i was getting bored waiting around. See you soon.
I see.........Silly us Rawien....heh?
we'll miss you
Now the power is mines muhahahahahahahahaha Very Evil Smilie Very Mad Smilie Very Mad Smilie Very Mad Smilie Very Evil Smilie no prob mate I'll keep him going and he won't be no fool/coward Animated Wink Smilie
You might noticed that the game is a wee bit odd at the moment with me appearring and disappearing. Well just continue on ok just to let you's know
Anybody even gonna a bother to post...or will this die a slow pathetic death. Its up to decide now....

[Edited on 29/5/2003 by Darous]
Moderator Smilie
In the interest of game continuity, I deleted the musical cake eating interlude.
Please carry on with you game. Happy Elf Smilie
Moderator Smilie
very crunchy as well must be the hazelnuts.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>