Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: A question about "Autumn in the Woods"

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Planet-Tolkien Roleplay > A question about "Autumn in the Woods"   
I think it's just a made-up place in ME in the future, after the war of the ring. (I think, correct me if I'm wrong someone.)
I kinda like to think of it as a bit of a mix of everything (I mixed in a little something from the Elric books. It might add something interesting to the roleplay at a later point Big Smile Smilie ), not just limited to LotR. But I do like the idea of it being in Middle Earths future.
Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. It's a little bit hard trying to write a character with diverse traits in different settings when you don't even know where/when the RPG is! :P

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone is going to join the thread; we only have one person as evil (me) and I've never even RPGed b4 lol, it's getting a little to close to the Story Game in the Ivy Bush. Lol, ne1 gonna join? If there aren't enuff ppl already, didn't c ne rulez when I entered, weird.
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get more people joining soon. Especialy when they see what a peachy-keen RPG their missing.
Also, to aid the forces of evil: a willow-the-wisp just stole my charicters loose change. It happened in an off-line RPG my friends and I are playing, so it can happen here too.
Willow-the-Wisp's, the pick pockets of the fairy world! Very Evil Smilie
Oh, by the way...Arcormacolindóva? You make one creepy bad guy!
Quote:
Oh, by the way...Arcormacolindóva? You make one creepy bad guy!

Thanks; I think it's a lot easier for me to bring out the side people around me rarely see, in writing and other forms of expression (i.e. RPG)... it's so fun. :P