Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: A Suggestion

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > A Suggestion   
I would REALLY appreciate it if we got back those little symbols that said which topics/threads had been locked, recently posted in, etc. They were really helpful and I'm having a tough time without them.

-Just a thought,
Arco.
I've seen it been requested earlier and noted by the council, so I'm sure it on his to-do list. We just have to wait. I'm quite getting the hang of looking through every section too see if there are any new posts or threads. But I've got broadband/ADSL. Wink Smilie
Currently we have updated the forum to have a "Last Post" column in the thread view as a temporary fix to this request.
Well, thanks for that! Smile Smilie I had almost forgotten how busy you were.
Arco, how could anyone ever forget how busy our head fraggle is? lol Sorry, I just could not resist. I know it is going to take Taz a long while to get things finished up. Lets just all be patient and when he gets things done he will let us impatient Planters know.

Mellie
Who are you calling a planter?

Wink Smilie Key word: almost.
Instead of creating another thread to address this; does anyone know if the Quenya Guild and all its relevant threads will ever be reinstated? I just noticed that it was missing from the new, improved version of the messageboard. I can't believe it took me so long - I used to always go there.
Quote:
does anyone know if the Quenya Guild and all its relevant threads will ever be reinstated?

Yes Arco, I'm pretty sure they will be soon! Elf Winking Smilie
Great! Now I can get back to spouting out Elvish phrases at randomly selected victims: serial Sindarin. Animated Wink Smilie