Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Awards

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > Awards   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>
There is nothing to be envious about..I am but a good friend of Elessar Lossëhelin.. and congratulating a friend!! Wiggle Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Hey Hey Hey!!! What's all this??? I see that someone is "full naming" me and I have admirers??? So, please it is Loss, nothing more and queue up, I can't take everyone at once Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Hey Clover, When are the next batch of awards coming??? I'm eagerly looking forward to them......

oh and thank you Tari, I believe you got the award "Most Resemblence to an Elf" a while back but I doubt that you noticed Wiggle Smilie
My suggestions for awards : most knowledge about Tolkien ( at PT) and maybe the best
writer in the journals
best guide at PT : Sir Grondy
most helpfull with avatars : Loss
How about
Latest Arrival: Cloveress
Never Here: Amarië
Quote:
So, please it is Loss, nothing more

You want us to change your nickname, then?

My suggestion:

Best new member - Leelee
Quote:
You want us to change your nickname, then?

A quick (retorical) question: If that was my intention, then don't you think I would have done it already??? Yes I would have.......... but, Grondmaster is called Grondy and you are called Vir sometimes, as I would like to be called Loss..... so don't assume Elk Grinning Smilie
lol, Loss, i do believe he was teasing =P and you didn't come talk to me yesterday *pout*
Not many understand my own wit, hence the Elk Grinning Smilie at the end, typical Vir, I knew he was teasing, as was I.........
I agree with Vir Smile Smilie Best new member Leelee Smile Smilie
Greetings, respectable people of the Planet,

Cloveress cannot come, because as winter solstice nears, her skin gets all blotchy and her wings turn sort of paper-ish and shoddy. So, there will be no awards for December.

However, the Clauseress glows with health and prosperity as winter solstice nears, thus, she will be giving personalized gifts to everyone, which can be picked up in any PT store near you!

PS. Don't even TRY writing a list. Clauseress is not intelligent like Cloveress, and she cannot read.

PPS: The only purpose of this Clauseress is to make you all miss Cloveress.

PPPS: Cloveress is indeed green at the moment. Not from jealousy, but that's only because it changed from jealousy to annoyance at the ever-accurate prediction of Vir's.

PPPPS: That last post script was supposed to be uttered with vehemence.
So sorry for you Clover Big Laugh Smilie I hope your skin and wings will recover in no time ..keep in the shade Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
Cloveress cannot come, because as winter solstice nears, her skin gets all blotchy and her wings turn sort of paper-ish and shoddy.

She turns into a bat?! Yuck!
If you're sick, I hope you get well soon. We all miss you, well, some of us do,

(looks at Vir...)

Hey, I've got an idea for an award: Most Posts in One Day

Just look in the Ivy Bush. Super Wow Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
You are all such kind friends...

Cloveress, at the moment, is suffering from nothing but the exams.

And she is most certainly not turning into a bat, but now she is turning red with Vir's flattering comment and of course, red is rather unbecoming when you're already green...
*makes mental note to replace Cactusess with Batgirl*
Dear Santa,

I'd like a Batmobile for Christmas this year.

Signed,
Cloveress
You be wanting a Batmobile? Impossible. Don't you know that women, let alone girls, can't drive??!

Elk Grinning Smilie
I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me. I refuse to let Vir get a rise out of me.

You really know how to get people Vir. Wink Smilie
Yes, luckily I am a Council Member, or I'd already be banned fifteen times over...
Hmmmm? Elf Winking Smilie
Gee...I wonder if there's a ranking between CMs.
Suffice to say it's like with the Knights of the Round Table/Knights that say "Ni".
Are those knights still using coconuts on their journeys, or are they just nuts? Waving Hello Smilie
If any awards are given i suggest that they are given to those people who write to the fan fiction section. I gave the section a moment and it was GREAT!!
Everyone who writes there should be awarded.
I also want to give an award to Leelee Smile SmilieShe has been publishing lots of short stories in journal entriesSmile Smilie And I like all of them including Virs' stories Happy Elf Smilie
I agree, I like all of Leelee's stories very much and think they more than deserve to be added to PT's fanfiction section.
I agree that Leelee is a valuable addition to our warm family on PT. Clauseress shall see what she deserves as a gift!
Christmas Gifts!
from Clauseress

For Grondy: a nice warm greatcoat (to keep you warm in case you doze off in front of your computer again)
For Virumor: a ticket for a free visit into Mandos (maybe Namo will be so kind as to reincarnate you into a woman, since you like to study and comment on us so much)
For Amarie: a magic mirror (that can tell you what's happening on PT)
For Val: a Santa suit (he's the very image of benevolence and generosity)
For Leelee: coupons for dance classes with Luthien Tinuviel (be entrancing and free like the spirit of the Doriath)
For Turin Turambar: a fair silken robe ( you need not the armour now)
For D-rob: a bell to wear about your neck ( I would like to know when you are coming or going)
For Elessar Lossehelin: a pillowful of fairy dust (to sleep on and hallucinate when you wake up)
For Vee: a bucket of water (yin and yang, hot and cold, you need to find your balance, O Goddess; no Silmaril for you, but I'm not Santa, so you can't roast me)
For Lord Aragorn 86: a bottle of nitrous oxide (so PT will never be without your laughter)
For Lord of All: a throne on top of Mt. Doom (just feel that you might like the climate there)
For Mellon: a Palantir (gotta give you something your husband can't)
For Fionwe Urion: seeds of apples and pears (cut out the bloody hunting and just be a peaceful farmer for now)
For Rafael: a phial of Galadriel's (since you are a definite creature of the Light)
For Etharion: a chipmunk (you've always been kind to animals, you deserve a loyal pet)
For Floyd_n_milan: red and black wallpaper with blotches of pink (you know what the colours are for)
For Laurelome: nail filer (would it work on your talons and beak?)
For Thorin: Ent water (you can grow tall if you wish)
For Arath: dark, shaggy wings (they'll match your complexion and allow you to fly like a fairy)
For Gildor Inglorion: a quill from an Eagle's tail (we know how much you have to say to us all, so start writing those PMs! Cloveress's address is 44 White Clover Ave, Clover Patch, Faery )
For Eva Lilith: a pond with water lilies (you should take on your fairy shape and hop around the lily leaves for fun)
For Icefangs: flea powder (you are a wolf, right?)
For Gandalf-olorin: a star in Varda's heavens (you deserve to have your own star that can watch over us all)
For Finrod: a plot of sunlight (you do know that sunlight can be cultivated?)
For Ninerl: elanor essential oil (it's good for the skin and as a perfume)

And I am very sorry if I have forgotten anyone. But as you know, the Clauseress isn't the smartest of beings around here...

Don't you miss the dear little fairy?
Ohhh... I'll really enjoy my virtual gift. Thank you. Smile Smilie
Quote:
For Mellon: a Palantir (gotta give you something your husband can't)

Thank you so much Clover Smile Smilie I needed that Smile Smilie It will be usefulHappy Elf Smilie
And I must say Cloveress I think you are a very creative fairy making all of our gifts come trueSmile Smilie
And for you...Clover I wish a fairy boy and a lot of fairy dust in red this time since you've used most of your green colour alreadySmile Smilie Lots of hugs from me
Quote:
For Rafael: a phial of Galadriel's (since you are a definite creature of the Light)

I do indeed thank Thee Clever Lass! And of course wish you the merriest Christmas ever! Angel Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie Angel Smilie
Quote:
And for you...Clover I wish a fairy boy and a lot of fairy dust in red this time since you've used most of your green colour already

Many thanks to you, Mellon, but I must decline the red dust...always found it disturbing, like bloodstained earth...But the fairy boy I'll take happily.

Oh and you're welcome to Gildor and Rafael and all ye others who have yet to thank me!
I'm sitting here all cozy-toast in my new great coat; love its deep green color. Happy Elf Smilie Thanks Wee One.
Yes, the greatcoat! I had to enlarge it many many sizes before it would fit even a dwarf (thank the Valar that you aren't a Balrog!)!
Quote:
For Elessar Lossehelin: a pillowful of fairy dust (to sleep on and hallucinate when you wake up)

Thank you Cloveress, I shall sleep well, and I hope the hallucinations are not nightmare-ish, well, not damaging anyway........

I wish you find that little fairy boy as Mellon said Orc Smiling Smilie, and that you enjoy your hibernation........
Ah...Loss...My hibernation is long over. Well, actually, when Winter solstice passed, it was over.

And the hallucinations are most certainly not night-marish. They are lovely dream-like images.

Why would I give you nightmares? It's up to Queen Mab to do that...
Quote:
My hibernation is long over. Well, actually, when Winter solstice passed, it was over.

Aaaah I see, well, then I wish you safe flight through the woods and forests you love to fly/wander through

Quote:
And the hallucinations are most certainly not night-marish. They are lovely dream-like images.

Ohh, I am glad *wipes brow*, I was having images of Tolkienforums taking over PT.......
Nae warries, m'bonny laddie! Nae chance o'that e'er happ'nin'!
Quote:
Aaaah I see, well, then I wish you safe flight through the woods and forests you love to fly/wander through

Indeed, may see flutter as close as possible to the intake of an airplane engine... or as close to the lepidopterist's net.

Elk Grinning Smilie
I hope you're pleased with your gift, Vir...
Quote:
Yes, luckily I am a Council Member, or I'd already be banned fifteen times over...

Isn't that abuse of rank?
Quote:
For Lord Aragorn 86: a bottle of nitrous oxide

I guess all that was left for me was to gas myself. Thanks! Big Smile Smilie

And a very happy New Year to everyone.
Quote:
I guess all that was left for me was to gas myself.

Big Laugh Smilie Good to see you around Lord_aragorn86Waving Hello Smilie
Oh i have Not been reading this post lately.
Thank you clover (a little late but anyway Smile Smilie ).
Quote:
For Vee: a bucket of water (yin and yang, hot and cold, you need to find your balance, O Goddess; no Silmaril for you, but I'm not Santa, so you can't roast me)

I am far better unbalanced, thankyouverymuch. A bucket of water would be useful for throwing over the fairy lights when they catch fire.

I wouldn't roast Santa as he brings me lovely presents such as another sword, a shield, a metronome, a micro dalek, Turkish belly dancing hip scarf thingy with lots and lots of shiny shiny bells and baubles....

I could roast you though.

I didn't get a Simaril but I did get a snowman holding a glittery ball which lights up and changes colour. Not quite the same but better than a poke in the eye.

Happy new Year everyone. Roasting will recommence after Twelfth Night.
Quote:
I could roast you though.

And I'm not shivering from the cold now. Please, I need the fire.
Quote:
For Fionwe Urion: seeds of apples and pears (cut out the bloody hunting and just be a peaceful farmer for now)

What bloody hunting? I've only mentioned one warg shot, I haven't even said anything about the 10 other wargs and the 50 orcs slain in one battle. Orc Smiling Smilie
But, thank you for the wonderful gift of seeds, stands up and gives a grateful bow to Cloveress.
And anyways, I've made my rpg character a warrior of the old kind because it is one thing that I could never do myself, not through lack of heart or body, both of which I am in possession of, but through the disposal of the use of swords and bows in war by this world in which we live. I'm one of those people like Obi-Wan in Episode III, after he kills Grevious, "So uncivillized," casting away the gun.
a late big thaks for my virtual gift!!!!!thank you so much my friend! Birthday Smile Smilie Snowman Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>