Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: forum look

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > forum look   
i like the pics at the top of the page but i dont think its that the forum names on the form homepage sould have some colour.
also where it says (example) :
Website Talk Last post Threads
i do not think there should be a grey background

i also wonder why we do not hav member info on the left of the post, like other sites with forums...

if you agree or disagree tell me. i was just thinking about these changes.....
I think the background is black, not grey... Adn we do have member info on top of each post as opposed to on the left!
What he probably means is to see which member is actually online.
Quote:
What he probably means is to see which member is actually online.

I think that's a good idea but the buddylist also helps U Smile Smilie
Why, there's a buddylist?

Oh well, not like I'd need anything like that!
Do you mean to say you have no friends?
I always forget to add people to buddy list...and than I forget to check it...

Personally I think we need to be like those other sites where when you scroll down to the very bottom of the web page it displays who is on...all the names listed in a row. Such convenience!!! Serching Smilie
But then our list would be ten feet long, when there are like 200+ people online!
Quote:
Oh well, not like I'd need anything like that!

Oh come on Vir ..You know that we adore you
But really ,when we all look at the latest post it usually shows who's OnlineSmile Smilie
Well this might be a little (or WAY) out of the topic but i was wondering where was this picture on top the site taken?
It looks really great..
A beautifull place Smile Smilie
I'm only guessing, but I think it is New Zealand and was from one of the scenes in the movies; probably the first or second as I viewed the EE of the third Saturday night and don't remember seeing it in that one. My mind wants to say the first, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Well this might be a little (or WAY) out of the topic but i was wondering where was this picture on top the site taken? It looks really great.. A beautifull place 

Which makes me wonder: what about more images of beauty as one navigates around this site? lately all I see is Mordor and fearful images!

I believe the movie pics were just a quick fix to make things a little more interesting while we wait impatiently for the unveiling of *drumroll* Planet Tolkien v9 aka Two Trees. Surely you haven't forgotten that Taz, our fearless leader, is re-writing this site in what promises to be a quite spectalular way? (Ok, I guess it haven't been mentioned in a while...  Wink Smilie )  

Oh... I did forget. Thanks Amarie!

what  this, Taz is rewriting? Oh I am all astonishment. Was I away from Middle-Earth when came the announcement I wonder. Now I am anxious and excited