Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: map on account pages

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > map on account pages   
a map of middle-earth on our account pages pointing out where we come from would spice up the account pages dont ya think Cool Elf Smilie
I just saw this post for the first time today. Sorry.

Yes that sounds like a good idea. Too bad our absentee owner no longer no longer cares enough to make us the very best.
sniff sniff
Hey Tuesday, welcome back. Happy Elf Smilie
You'd better watch your language, Grondy, or absentee owner could be back any time, and you'd be banished forever...
Quote:
I serve at the pleasure of the president and can be replaced at his will. Elf Winking Smilie
Replaced by who... *Subtlely suggests yours truly* Orc Smiling Smilie

Nah... It would never happen, there would be well over 20 members who would completely be against the idea of Grondy being banished to the Void... *Readies emergency petition* Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Towards being nicer, I'll try to watch my tongue. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
hey master grondy
never left really...heart and soul always here in PT.. my 1st and ever tolkien forum
HELLO 2 all

noWHERE s viru ross and that rascal aule?
oh i 4got banned HAHAHA
Tuesday: Viru is still here as now Council Member Virumor so watch your Ps and Qs. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Those others never asked to be reinstated so they remain banned.