Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: yo grep dude

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > yo grep dude   
dude pt needs a chat thingy
mibbit.com
There's already a discussion thread about this topic. To resume the situation: we had a chat room but it has been been closed down because they could not be moderated at all time. This is important as we are a family friendly website.

Maybe one of the council members will post the link later!
Quote:
Maybe one of the council members will post the link later!

Here it is: Chatroom Closed for Duration
mister grep can easily put bot or +k or /modes whatever works as council knows who r kids.
Tues, a bot cannot regulate all of man made obscene phrases and insults. It'll be impossible to completely keep it guaranteed "Family Friendly" without mods and such. But as they said, they can't find anyone who can be a mod 24/7.

Could always just link a chat room for the more adult people and say that it's not really family friendly guaranteed but that yer working on it getting there. Or something, just to clarify that there can slip out some things not suitable for wee ones.

I remember some fun times there, hahaha.
We could also find suitable people to moderate the chat rooms in shifts. That would be nice!
rho's wife volunteered :-)). maybe madam you can start an unofficial chatroom there say #pt-w/e

and aule !!! why havent u joined my crew in yoville...just join then dont bother with it if u dont like.. all i need is the mulah i earn if u do join :P

but bestest if maybe one of the council can email/pm mr. grep...mibbit.net check it out guys. so easy to add to this site and has translator w/c is really cool. dont u think??? just go the #help or #mibbit w/c r the official chatrooms for help on the widget. mibbit staff r very friendly
Quote:
We could also find suitable people to moderate the chat rooms in shifts. That would be nice!

Yeah, the problem isn't to add a chat room, but to find people to monitor it. I am sure mrs. Rho is one heck of a lady and it is so sweet of her to offer to do this. But it is far too much to put on her shoulders alone.

Also if we are to have a chat room it will be open to all members. We don't want to exclude people because of their age.
Thanx Ama, she is an awesome chick.
Yeah, as I said, she couldn't monitor it 24/7 as she has kids to pick from pre-school and footie practice and other things of a domestic nature.
But she is willing on a limited basis to keep an eye on things, if we could find someone(s) in the northern hemisphere to do a bit, we'd have our bases covered yeah?