Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Post Records

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Suggestions > Post Records   
Is there any way of keeping track of one's posts, or anyone else's for that matter. I don't always remember what I've posted if I'm away, so unless its on the main board it might get forgotten. The records are all there so it shouldn't be that difficult. Would be a bit tidier too.
Not that I know of, but I would like a way to have your own personal "Forums" type page (Like the one on the right side of the page. Maybe somewhere in 'My Acount', because I don't always post on the ones that show up, and I can hardly find them in the forums page. But, its just an idea...
At the present moment, there is no way of having a listed record of the posts you have written, or of anyone else's, that may be something to wait for in a new forum. Although, we do have the Search function, which you will find along the top bar, seventh from the left Teacher Smilie. If you remember what the title or what you posted was about, even if it isn't word for word, then you should be able to have a look down the list and find what you are looking for.
I use it if my ole memory fails me Happy Elf Smilie.
Quote:
Is there any way of keeping track of one's posts, or anyone else's for that matter. I don't always remember what I've posted if I'm away, so unless its on the main board it might get forgotten. The records are all there so it shouldn't be that difficult. Would be a bit tidier too.

I have added a new feature called Your Recent Posts next to Latest Posts in the forum navigation. It displays your last 25 posts in descending order. Thank you.
The 'Message Board|Latest Posts|My Recent Posts' thing is appearing at the top of every page now. I don't mind, but is this intentional?
Yes, I changed that too.
That's actually very useful. Thanks Tarrant! Big Smile Smilie
This is a really useful feature Taz, it looks good Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie. But it displays other posts by other members and the dates are mixed, shouldn't only our own posts be displayed?
It displays the threads of your last 25 posts, as well as the last post author to have updated that thread. This is helpful to see if the thread you have been active in, has been added to since your last post.
Thanks Tarrant, it actually is very useful, I found this thread to see if you replied by using it Elf With a Big Grin Smilie.
Amazing, I'm absent for a while, and return to find my suggestion having been actioned! Whatever next?
More power to Tarrant.
Thanks
Gwindor
You're most welcome. I am trying to action as many of the suggestions that have been posted during my absence, but what with moving PT to its new server and the development of our RPG I have to prioritise somewhat. But I'm getting there Winking Smilie