Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How do you change your number of stars and picture thingy?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Help > How do you change your number of stars and picture thingy?   
Moderator Smilie I moved this thread from The Two Towers. Moderator Smilie
ALternatively, if you mean just change your picture from the one you currently have, if you go into "Your Account" there should be a facility for changing it there to one of the many, many avatars we have already stored on the server (not the ones owned by those of us with custom avatars though obviously).
Also in "Your Account" you will find a very useful section entitled "Website Help" which should help you with any further enquiries.
Thank you all. I am still new to this website and have yet to learn everything about it. I thank you for your invitation to the chat line, but it requires Java Script and my dad won't let me download Java. Thanks to Grond for moving this post. Like i said, still learning... Wink Smilie
Yes, i live with my parents, i am only 14 for those of who didn't know...
Thanks again so much everyone. You've helped a lot. Mabye i will someday get this whole Internet thing.
Loriene
PS: I get the Internet thingy. I was being sarcastic Smile Smilie

(Rednell turned off signature. Signatures cannot be more than 3 lines including spaces.)

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Rednell]
Yeah i know, i should have said this earlier. I just noticed it.
Quote:
just connect to sorcerynet: random server and choose channel #Tolkien

The information helps, but one problem. How do you do that?

(Rednell turned off the signature. Signatures cannot be more than 3 lines including spaces.) Moderator Smilie

[Edited on 24/2/2003 by Rednell]
By post u mean when u reply to stuff right

yes, Aragorn2 by posts be mean reply. However, if you have something to say and you don't see it listed anywhere you can also start a new topic. But please be careful and try not to start a topic that has not already been started somewhere.

Welcome to PT. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.