Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: chat site

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Help > chat site   
Quote:
I wish I was a computer whizz-kid!!
So do I Nerwen.

What exactly happens when you try to post your postBody? It seems strange that you can see and read the other users but not join in with them. Are you able to type your postBody in the window, or won't it let you do that either?
Every now and then I also find I can't type in the entry window yet I can still read everybody else's comments. I just disconnect and reconnect to correct it.
I saw you keep going in and out nerwen, and then you finally got to chat. I enjoyed our conversation. I hope you visit soon.
Thanks everyone for your replies. I did finally manage it, now I can't get connected. It keeps telling me to wait then I' am connected but NOTHING HAPPENS. This has been happend since yesterday am. I don't think its me. The only thing is that my first try at logging in tells me its the wrong password then when I try again it lets me through. Any suggestions gratefully received.
Quote:
The only thing is that my first try at logging in tells me its the wrong password then when I try again it lets me through. Any suggestions gratefully received
I've found if I go on another site that requires a different password, Windows saves whatever that one is in its cache, and when I try to get back in here ittries to use the wrong one.

If I've been elsewhere at all, I make sure I type in the password manually when I try to log in.