Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What is Wrong wit the chat room!?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Help > What is Wrong wit the chat room!?   
I think I've notice your not dead, well there's no smell coming from the monitor, but then again I don't go on the chat room.
What exactly happens? Do you get an error postBody? If so, what is it?
CANO!!!!!!!!!! I did think you were dead, but you kept repling in the role play...... I thought you were like mad at me or something!!!!!!!!!

Well, if there is one thing i know nothing about it would have to be chat rooms.... so since i cannot help you i will just hope that you make it back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of love and a hug!

Peredhil, when I try to connect it says that it could not establish a connection, and nothing happens. I will keep on trying, though!
Um, I just tried to connect and it worked. I am happy now! I don't really know what the matter was. But now that the scare is over, I am okay. I hope it doesn't happen again!
That has been happening a lot the last couple of days. I took me about 4 hours to connect (Not sure which day, now, they have all run together. I am glad you are back though.

I have to just keep trying to connect sometimes. I guess it just wants to make me suffer, whatever is happening. Anyway, I hope to see you all in the chat room real soon!
CANO!
I'm having the same problem, it's not connecting me- though it probobly will sooner or later, some day. Hopefully i'll be back in the chat some day.
And - i'm not dead Big Smile Smilie -though i was hurting all over after our ski trip to Whistler- Wink Smilie

Tiny I Wiggle Smilie
YAY!
I got into the chat- good lucky everyone else that is having problems, you'll manage it some how Big Smile Smilie -good luck

I'm having the same problem as well now. I've tried to connect hundreds of times tonight, but all to no avail. I don't know what to do. I'm distraught.
Hopefully it will just start working again like it did for you guys. Very Sad Smilie Dead Smilie Disturbed Smilie
It just did. Big Smile Smilie
I can't get in either room at the moment either. Looks like I'll have to miss the lesson tonight, although I think Grondy's having problems getting in too.
I can't get in either and I'm supposed to be leading Bilbos-Study for Rednell today.
Neither can I but I will keep trying. Sooner or later I'll be there.
I still can't get in and its shit hopefully it works soon.
If not im doomed.NNNoooooooo.
All none mIRC users seems to have that problem!
Andrea posted on 10/3/03 in Misc Guilds.
Quote:
Hey, I'm having some chat room problems. Whenever I try to go into either of the chats, it wont let me. I just tried to get in to Bilbo's Study for the Quenya classes and I can't. Anyone have any idea what's wrong or any solutions?

(Oh and I tried it on Netscape, Comcast and InternetExplorer)
I still canot get on. Does anyone know what is going on.it would be good to know
There appears to be a problem with the server PT Java Applet is using. Those who use mIRC don't seem to be experiencing the same problem.
You can download mIRC by going to www.mirc.com
Select SorceryNet as your server and #tolkien as your channel. That should bring you into the chatroom.
Hooray I got in I just had to download mirc so anyone else who is in this situation follow Rednlls post.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get on chat!!!!!!! My life is flashing before my eyes! I'm doomed!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic, but I wanna chat! Haven't been able to get on for nearly 2 whole days!!!!!!!! Sad Smilie
The java applet has been fixed and i just tried it and it worked, so I don't know what to tell you. Sorry.
It still threw me around a little bit when I tried to go from Bilbos Study to Tolkien, but I was able to eventually get in both tonight for the first time in a while.
It was nice chatting with you tonight Val. I enjoyed it. Wish our schedules worked out better, so we could chat more.
Quote:
Wish our schedules worked out better, so we could chat more.
I'm afraid it's mine Mellie. I very rarely get the time to go in the chatrooms anymore. Seems there's just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Sad Smilie