Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: LONI: PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Help > LONI: PLEASE COME BACK!!!   
LONI: We didn't lock you out on purpose: we got a bug, were hacked, or a CM accidentally deleted both your and Virumor's accounts which lost all the post you ever made on P-T.

Please come back for we aren't mad at you and are sorry that all your posts have disappeared. We miss our rambunctious little dwarf and need her to highlight our mundane days.

You will need to reregister: you can try to do it under "Loni" and if that doesn't work you can try using a new temporary name.
Oh fun I love to beg!
Loni!!!!!! Loni!!!!!!!! Come back!! Come...back!!! Tears** AwwwwwwwwAhhhhhhhh! Noooooooooo! Loni!!!! i miss you soo much...........soooooooooooooooo much!!! We love you Loni!!! Making Out Smilie ooo not like that though... sorry...just erase that from your memory.... anyways......PLEASE!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!! Sad Smilie Mad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Because you were gone I have turned to drugs and alchohal Smoke Smilie Alcoholic Smilie and you may think I look happy in those smileys....but on the inside.....I'm......cryyyyyiiiinngg Very Sad Smilie

So much begging has worn little ole me out.... Dead Smilie
Needless to say I want Loni back asap too, but then again I thought I might just say it:

COME BACK, LONI! WE MISS YOU! Very Sad Smilie

Is that enough emotion? Animated Wink Smilie
Come on, Tommie, put a little more emotion into it! hehe just kidding
Ah why not beg. COME BACK! WE (SORTA) MISS YOUR RAMBLIN' ABOUT CAMP AND SCHOOL AND TOMATO SAUCE!
Now that's the kind of emotion that I like to hear! Way to go Gwaihir!!

As you can see I'm really bored and have nothing to do! hehe
Well, so much for that. It's two months later and loni still hasn't come back.
It's perfectly normal Loni does not return. If the same stuff that happened to her happened to me, i wouldn't come back as well.
But you did come back...(which is a good thing!)
In mid-June I sent Loni an email explaining the problem and how to temporarily work around it. Because we haven't heard from her probably means that: her computer lab teacher has ruled us out bounds; the amount of her homework and extra curicular activities no longer allows her time to share with us (it is the heart of winter in New Zealand now); and/or she has met a boy. Cat Smiling Smilie
I'd love Loni to come back. I miss her upper case rantings and her enthusiasm for Tolkien.

I'd love Loni to come back. I miss her upper case rantings and her enthusiasm for Tolkien.

Only just found this thread - please come back Loni you were fun.........
Pary Smilie Juggling Smilie Super Wow Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Wiggle Smilie