Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: can't send any PMs

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Website Help > can't send any PMs   
I got a problem: I can't send any messages to fellow members! I write a message, and when I press the "send message"-button, there's this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: updateweather() in /home2/anthony/webs/www.planet-tolkien.com/modules/messages/send.php on line 74
so, what's the matter? can anyone please help me?
Ithil - it is being looked into.

thanks a lot for seeing to it that fast! Orc Grinning Smilie
Got it, all working now. None of the council noticed the problem because their messages are dealt with differently and didn't actually experience the problem
Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie IT WORKS!!! thanks a lot once more!!!!
YES,it works!!!!!
Thanks Grep!!!
And also to you,Ithil for bringing the problem to light!
Thats right. Yesterday i tried to send a PM and it said the same thing, but i didnt say anything cause i thought i shouldnt bother Grep with it, and he had lots to do anyway. So, i was thinking, its beter we report things like that, than ignore them, cause Grep will be able to deal with them sooner? Right?
i would think so and
Quote:
Grep-testing-account
has made 2 posts is a Dwarf from Glittering Caves and is not Online.
Posted Tuesday 15th November 2005 (01:18pm)
Ok i've found the problem, give me a couple of hours and i'll get it fixed. Thanks for the bug report.
Top of Page | Bottom of Page

do you know how tempting it is for me to make an account called Grep-testing-account-II?? very.